FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > does my pic send out wrong signal

does my pic send out wrong signal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have added new pics of me bending over cock and balls on show, some are saying it attracts guys instead of girls? what do you think/ not that I am complaining I love compliments from guys too ! x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Nah....not artistic enough. Your profile pic makes me think you're absent minded - going to work but forgetting to put ya jeans on!

Try black n white pics with shadows. As someone offering to take pics for other people, you need to ensure yours are of the highest quality.

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

Who wants to see pics of a guys cock anyway ?..rather see him looking smart?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Nah....not artistic enough.

As someone offering to take pics for other people, you need to ensure yours are of the highest quality. "

This!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who wants to see pics of a guys cock anyway ?..rather see him looking smart? "

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

They say to me you need to change the bulb in that room.

Possibly try a cock pick with toy dinosaurs.

Not sure if it would attract males or females but it's not a great pic, probably the worst of the 6.

To be honest your pics aren't that bad but the minute you start to big yourself up as a photographer, people will become more critical.

Thanks to your constructive criticism peeps xx

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

It's not the most attractive pose if you're looking for ladies. We like sneaky peeks, are as interested in what we CAN'T see as well as what we can, arty shots, partially clothed, b&w, man lines, a smiley face shot, sexy eyes. It's not all Cock shots and the last chicken at sainsbury's.

"I have added new pics of me bending over cock and balls on show, some are saying it attracts guys instead of girls? what do you think/ not that I am complaining I love compliments from guys too ! x"

you tell me what signals your wanting to send out and i'll tell you if you are

"I have added new pics of me bending over cock and balls on show, some are saying it attracts guys instead of girls? what do you think/ not that I am complaining I love compliments from guys too ! x"
my friend here say he get more mail from bi men looking to suck cock then woman and straight on his profile ,so i think its normal , lol to some all holes a gole ,

OK thanks for all your advice xx

Lol, as an accomplished bisexualist and part time tranny I can safely say that the pic of you in a day-glo vest and hardhat is possibly the most gay thing I've seen in ages.

Have you never seen the Village People?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 31/01/13 13:25:30]

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Not seen the pic but from what you describe, I would think you are trying to attract a man.

I can't see the bending over one, but that pose is the one I most dislike for men.

I agree that the daygo vest and hard hat is rather a homo erotic image, it does kinda replicate the Village People and the Electric Six Gay Bar video. But I quite like it personally.

The thing I always say is that if you are showing cock, balls and arse then you will attract people who are into cock, balls and arse. Not all of these people will be women

You are dressed in a flourescent vest with a yellow work helmet on and your arse on show.

Short of being dessed in a leather assless chaps and a cowboy hat....how much more gay do you want to look?

I keep getting deleted alot but I get alot of guys messaging me

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

Had the desired effect?????

"I have added new pics of me bending over cock and balls on show, some are saying it attracts guys instead of girls? what do you think/ not that I am complaining I love compliments from guys too ! x

Had the desired effect?????"

thankss mate x

"I can't see the bending over one, but that pose is the one I most dislike for men.

I agree that the daygo vest and hard hat is rather a homo erotic image, it does kinda replicate the Village People and the Electric Six Gay Bar video. But I quite like it personally.

TY xx

The thing I always say is that if you are showing cock, balls and arse then you will attract people who are into cock, balls and arse. Not all of these people will be women "

"I have added new pics of me bending over cock and balls on show, some are saying it attracts guys instead of girls? what do you think/ not that I am complaining I love compliments from guys too ! x

Had the desired effect?????"

ooops sorry mate sent it to wron person

» Add a new message to this topic