FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Squirting peeve

Squirting peeve

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ub bbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

oldbury

I'm being a grouchy here but reading yet another thread on this had me thinking. Why do some women think it's acceptable to gush and squirt and then just walk away from the message they make especially in clubs. We used to accommodate and we once had a couple over and with no warning she covered my carpet and sofa then laughed about it. I then had to spend the last hour of the night cleaning and scrubbing her mess. I have also gone to play in clubs and slipped on wet patches on floors and sat on beds that are soaking. Surely its not just me that thinks dirty mare. We have met others that clean up after themselves and that's fine I always do on the rare occasions I have squirted. What else gets your goat?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

oldbury

Should read mess not message stupid predictive text grr.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm being a grouchy here but reading yet another thread on this had me thinking. Why do some women think it's acceptable to gush and squirt and then just walk away from the message they make especially in clubs. We used to accommodate and we once had a couple over and with no warning she covered my carpet and sofa then laughed about it. I then had to spend the last hour of the night cleaning and scrubbing her mess. I have also gone to play in clubs and slipped on wet patches on floors and sat on beds that are soaking. Surely its not just me that thinks dirty mare. We have met others that clean up after themselves and that's fine I always do on the rare occasions I have squirted. What else gets your goat?"

I blame it on the playmates for not lapping it up tut tut tut

I always clean up after myself .. it's just not nice to sit in someone elses cold wet patch !!. yuk

"I always clean up after myself .. it's just not nice to sit in someone elses cold wet patch !!. yuk "

+1

oldbury

"I always clean up after myself .. it's just not nice to sit in someone elses cold wet patch !!. yuk "

Glad to hear it it is gross.

By *heekyladyCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Same here I always clean up at clubs after I've gushed. Likewise if my playmate and I go to someone's home, I always take a waterproof, I'd be mortified if I left damp patches all over... It's simply good manners

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

"Same here I always clean up at clubs after I've gushed. Likewise if my playmate and I go to someone's home, I always take a waterproof, I'd be mortified if I left damp patches all over... It's simply good manners"

Me too, I always either ask whether they have a waterproof cover or take one with me, I would be mortified if I left someone with a soggy patch to sleep in

oldbury

"Same here I always clean up at clubs after I've gushed. Likewise if my playmate and I go to someone's home, I always take a waterproof, I'd be mortified if I left damp patches all over... It's simply good manners

Me too, I always either ask whether they have a waterproof cover or take one with me, I would be mortified if I left someone with a soggy patch to sleep in "

i know you do trust me this wasn't about you hun.

Oh yea and it stinks ?????

"Should read mess not message stupid predictive text grr."

I am so loving the predictive text as it makes for some funny posts

On a serious note, I always lay on a towel in case I gush and clean up afterwards

"I'm being a grouchy here but reading yet another thread on this had me thinking. Why do some women think it's acceptable to gush and squirt and then just walk away from the message they make especially in clubs. We used to accommodate and we once had a couple over and with no warning she covered my carpet and sofa then laughed about it. I then had to spend the last hour of the night cleaning and scrubbing her mess. I have also gone to play in clubs and slipped on wet patches on floors and sat on beds that are soaking. Surely its not just me that thinks dirty mare. We have met others that clean up after themselves and that's fine I always do on the rare occasions I have squirted. What else gets your goat?"

Exactly the reason we would never, ever visit a club ...

The feeling of finding an empty bed at a club and rushing over to jump on it! Only to jump up quicker than a cat on a hot tin roof because someone has squirted all over it is not the way!!!!!!

Felt your pain many a time.

oldbury

"The feeling of finding an empty bed at a club and rushing over to jump on it! Only to jump up quicker than a cat on a hot tin roof because someone has squirted all over it is not the way!!!!!!

Felt your pain many a time. "

i slipped on a wet puddle in the dungeon once nearly went head first into the mirror luckily I just ended up very wet at least I think it's lucky not sure now. But at least it was a trip to showers and not hospital

I don't mind cleaning up after you lady's who gush. It would be my pleasure

i dont actually mind cleaning it up. in my time i've cleaned up my fair share of bodily fluids and lady cum is hardly the most disgusting thing in the world.

and just knowing its the product of a womans pleasure is enough to make me happy to clean it up.

Towels and plastic sheeting..

Id go ape shit if someone left there mess.. Accidently cum on my girlfriendsbed not long ago after i completely missed her body and it went straight over her (heavy cummer ) first thing i did was change her bedding.. She tried to insist i didnt have to but i did it out of good manners.. Id exspect people to have the same respect.

"Towels and plastic sheeting..

Id go ape shit if someone left there mess.. Accidently cum on my girlfriendsbed not long ago after i completely missed her body and it went straight over her (heavy cummer ) first thing i did was change her bedding.. She tried to insist i didnt have to but i did it out of good manners.. Id exspect people to have the same respect. "

*facebook like*

I agree

You wouldnt go into someone house and randomly tip your pint over the sofa so why think its acceptable to gush?

If its your own house fair enough, tho i doubt they would do it in their own house

If your a gusher go into asda and by the papmers bed mats and take them with you they're £3 for 7 its hardly going to break the bank is it?

Home and Bargain disposible bed mats, only about 3 or 4 quid for 10. I always take them with me to clubs or meets.

I cant believe people would just leave their mess like that. However I think clubs that just provide you with a loo roll to clean up with are partly to blame.

Pampers bed mats, what a great idea, how absorbant are they though? I went through 2 doubled over large bath towels and still soaked the mattress at a cottage we stayed at last weekend, thankfully they had a washing machine and we were able to leave the bed as fresh as we found it!

I squirt and gush alot, but I have to say at times I wish I didnt because of the mess it leaves behind, my partner would strongly disagree though lol

xx

By *ransylvesterTV/TS  over a year ago

Close enough for fun!

I don't think its ever acceptable to leave a mess and not clear up but some people do get embarrassed and shoot off though this really isn't an excuse.

Thats why i always take my wellies to a meet if shes a squirter

"Pampers bed mats, what a great idea, how absorbant are they though? I went through 2 doubled over large bath towels and still soaked the mattress at a cottage we stayed at last weekend, thankfully they had a washing machine and we were able to leave the bed as fresh as we found it!

I squirt and gush alot, but I have to say at times I wish I didnt because of the mess it leaves behind, my partner would strongly disagree though lol

xx"

They are amazingly absorbent, for some reason they seem to contain the liquid better than towels - def the way forward.

By *heekyladyCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Pampers bed mats, what a great idea, how absorbant are they though? I went through 2 doubled over large bath towels and still soaked the mattress at a cottage we stayed at last weekend, thankfully they had a washing machine and we were able to leave the bed as fresh as we found it!

xx

They are amazingly absorbent, for some reason they seem to contain the liquid better than towels - def the way forward."

A plastic shower curtain underneath towels is an excellent alternative. Really cheap and easy to clean when done, plus plenty big enough if the gushing turns to squirting ...

me and the love towel are glued at the hip we go everywhere together where play is involved -

I prefer to only meet at home for this reason and I warn people on my profile. If I do travel I try and take towels with me.

By *ittlebitWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

I avoid squirters personally, at least when a man cums its kinda contained in a small area.

I definatly don't like wet patches at clubs! Lol

Squirting/Gushing and occasional full on WS are becoming more and more popular but its all about planning and preparation....i visit and meet couples both privately and at mixed party's and the ones i been at all hosts (inc me) have sheets/waterproof covers scattered around...makes sense

ps;

and plenty of towels and hot water for a shower of the soapy type lol

Loving this post! And agree with all that is said, the amount of mess a woman can make is incredible, I met a guy once at his and warned him what would happen, asked for towels as I was going for a social and nothing more but u know how it goes when u fancy the arse of them! He refused and said it will be fine until I couldn't hold it any longer and I think I ruined his quilt but I did warm him strongly

» Add a new message to this topic