FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Feeling outdoorsy

Feeling outdoorsy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_voyeurs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Town

Dave has challenged me with braving the outdoors and getting naked.

Maybe just flashing him... Maybe all the way to a full on open air fucking...

Obviously we aren't stupid enough to do this near schools or where there may be kids about.

But where have you done this sort of thing? What's the naughtiest sort of place?

We were thinking woods, empty parks, etc but could do with a little inspiration...

Any help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I will say check out the area before trying it, I didnt do that once.

I was with a woman we went out for a drive and on the spur of the moment we pulled over went into a field had ahd sex, what I didnt realise was that there was a footpath not far from where we were fucking. Only when I saw two women walking their dogs along said footpath did I reaslise my mistake, I didn't tell the woman I was fucking till it was all over.

Town

Thanks.

Anyone else wanna help with a few suggestions?

lol

By *amieandjulieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Short skirt in Asda

drive thru fast food no knickers

go for a drive topless

Not OTT but a bit nawty and sexy, we done all of the above it's a good turn on without being illegal !!!!!!

Depends how brave you are really if you just want to feel the fresh air on your naked bodies then go for a secluded woods so you can both relax without being caught remember if your bloke gets nervous or stressed he may not be able to perform.If you are a bit more adventurous then maybe google local dogging sites or just somewhere you know where people are close by but cannot easily see/hear you.

Liverpool

Go an amusements arcade later at night so no kids, wear a short skirt no knickers and go on a motorbike arcade game, sit on the bike legs and pussy spread and watch the staff pretend not to be looking. Lol

Town

Loving the suggestions so far guys! Keep em coming!

Liverpool

"Loving the suggestions so far guys! Keep em coming!"

Have you, or anyone else, done any of the suggestions ? Which ones would you have a go at ?

By *andF_funCouple  over a year ago

Philly PA area

I love fucking outside. Did it in the pool, on the pool deck, in the woods (we own a few acres), while sitting on an ATV (4 wheel dirtbike thing), in the barn, and leaning against my car in the barn parking lot. Working on planning a late night fuck on the beach.

Town

[Removed by poster at 29/01/13 22:07:32]

Town

"Loving the suggestions so far guys! Keep em coming!

Have you, or anyone else, done any of the suggestions ? Which ones would you have a go at ? "

We've had sex outside. And I've given him a blow job outside too. But not done the other stuff suggested.

Love the ideas. Would try them all for sure!

(Although, perhaps when it's a bit warmer haha)

Got chatting on fab to a 20 yr old, she wanted me to go to hers there and then, not possible for me so she came to mine, we got down and dirty in the garden, behind the shed, on the bench, my son was home so couldn't go indoors. Great fun, a one off and very risky.

"Short skirt in Asda

drive thru fast food no knickers

go for a drive topless

Not OTT but a bit nawty and sexy, we done all of the above it's a good turn on without being illegal !!!!!!

"

I agree! I've done all of these things with an old girlfriend years ago, but in Morrisons not Adsa's. I got her to strip off her top in the underground carpark, went for a late night drive round town with her topless, stuff like that....brilliant fun!

By *hatstight333Couple  over a year ago

East York's.

We love getting up to the north Yorkshire moors and doing naughty pics, nothing better than the great outdoors. Also cant wait until June to hit banana beach.

On a hill on a Volvo which started to roll down the hill!

By *isha KadishaCouple  over a year ago

Welsh/Shropshire border

Go anywhere where there are other unsuspecting members of the public about (but obviously NOT kids) and do the 1-2-3-flash and click routine with the camera! We've had loads of fun doing pics this way... so horny and very naughty!!

Once tried on a dog walk in some bushes, didn't go well as dog tried to lick my balls. Always dreamed of having two hot bitches (i dont usually refer to women like that but appropriate for the pun) but that wasnt what I had in mind!!!

» Add a new message to this topic