FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Club newbies

Club newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustful_connection OP   Couple  over a year ago

cornwall

So all being well, me and my husband will be attending our first club this coming Saturday.

If you’d like to offer some advice we’d appreciate it!

What kind of outfit should I wear and also can a sexy bodysuit be classed as dressing down?

Im on the curvier side and a little bit nervous and body conscious. Do all shapes and sizes attend?

I worry no one will want to play with me as most of the girls and men on here have banging bodies!

We are super excited but would just love abit if guidance or any tips!

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wear what you feel comfortable and sexiest in, as it'll show. Confidence is sexy.

All sizes and shapes go.

Don't go with the expectation of playing, treat it as a social and anything else is a bonus.

Most of all, relax and have fun!

By *_EightPlusMan  over a year ago

Bedford

"So all being well, me and my husband will be attending our first club this coming Saturday.

What kind of outfit should I wear and also can a sexy bodysuit be classed as dressing down?

Im on the curvier side and a little bit nervous and body conscious. Do all shapes and sizes attend?

I worry no one will want to play with me as most of the girls and men on here have banging bodies!

Thanks in advance! "

Hoping to attend my first club soon also

I’m sure you’ll have a great time and just enjoy yourself. You look absolutely stunning

"Do all shapes and sizes attend?

Thanks in advance! "

All shapes and sizes attend. You wear what you feel comfortable and sexy in. You will be surprised with the attention you would get as a female. Regardless of skin color, height , weight, looks etc - just go with open mind and don’t create any bar or benchmark before going in. Take it as it comes.

No two clubs are the same and every visit to the same club can be different depending on who’s attending.

By *nonymous95-2Woman  over a year ago

Northwich

"So all being well, me and my husband will be attending our first club this coming Saturday.

Thanks in advance! "

Hey. I hope you both enjoy it. It's very social so I'd suggest seeing if you can chat to people before going or get chatting when you get there. People are always friendly I've found.

Outfit, I'm sure youll look amazing in anything but I love a good bodysuit. Can hide a multitude of sins (in my case donuts). Whatever you feel more comfortable in, I'd suggest wearing but don't worry about others. Everyone attends clubs with different body sizes. I think the women always look fabulous and the men in their boxers, well .

I wouldn't go with the expectation to play, I try to set a goal of talking to 1 or 2 people going and thats good level for me. It may or may not happen, there are a number of factors that influence it and you both may not find anyone attractive yourselves.

Just enjoy your time there. You both have each other as well, which is always more helpful in a new club environment. Have fun and I hope it's brilliant for you both.

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Mrs here. I'm also body conscious. As the other person said pick something you feel confident in. If you look at our pics I wore the green body to Xtasia recently (it's a thong at the back) so quite a lot of me was on show but my stomach was covered and that's the bit I've an issue with. So I try and wear things which cover that bit but happy to get my boobs and bum out. There were people wearing all sorts of clothes though, some more revealing some less so. All depends on what you want to show off.

Don't sweat it OP, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves when you're there, it's not as daunting as you think!

Where whatever you feel comfortable wearing (sticking with the dress rules ofc) but I would class a bodystocking as "dress down".

We went to the club other month and I just wore a short dress and heels as we came from a party so didn't bother with lingerie.

Varies what people wear but a lot of women I see wear nice dresses or lingerie and heels.

Never compare yourself to others, I think you have a lovely figure. Not everyone is out for looking for slim gym fit people believe me

Miss S x

By *ustful_connection OP   Couple  over a year ago

cornwall

Thank guys! Will definitely treat it as a social and whatever happens, happens!

Remember to bottle the feeling as you first walk in , it will be something you can think back on with so much excitement and anticipation

By *itchedMan  over a year ago

London

My girlfriend wants to go to a club for the first time but unsure, What clubs are out there more suitable for newbies?

» Add a new message to this topic