FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Long term boyfriend for your wife?

Long term boyfriend for your wife?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *horsten OP   Man  over a year ago

Somerset

Have you considered the dynamic?

If yes, how dose it work?

Are you a cuck couple?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Somerset

Or have you ever considered going on a holiday but husband to tag along as “a friend “ only?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have you considered the dynamic?

Are you a cuck couple?

"

Definitely something we really want but finding the right person is much harder than you think! They got to get the dynamic, be local, be able to accommodate, be someone that the wife finds really attractive and sexual chemistry too

Somerset

I know, but when you get the right person is great fun!

By *oney2024Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Are you a cuck couple?

Definitely something we really want but finding the right person is much harder than you think! They got to get the dynamic, be local, be able to accommodate, be someone that the wife finds really attractive and sexual chemistry too "

As above but we accept it’s unlikely. Fun looking though x

By *uffin100Man  over a year ago

Bridlington

We did have one for my ex wife, he’d come over and spend a weekend at ours and I had to move into the spare bedroom, was great fun while it lasted.

Somerset

Hot

By *en ukMan  over a year ago

harrow London

I was the boyfriend of a beautiful wife and a beautiful and elegant couple, we are still good friends, we chat on kik all the time, what matters is discreetness, hygiene, the conversation with that couple and the mutual attraction between wife and boyfriend. Leave it to them. to contact you when they need and don't be too insistent because they have their married life

harrow London

I remember the first meeting with them at their home, we decided to just talk and nothing else, just to chat and nothing more, we had been talking for a long time and we decided to get to know each other personally, we arrived at their home an educated couple, mannered, it was just about seeing each other, I liked her a lot and she wanted me, I had some conversations with her husband, after 5 minutes my husband asked me if I could caress her and fuck her. It was very embarrassing the first time, all three of us were very satisfied with the first meeting

By *uvery30Woman  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

This.... I would love a boyfriend/ lover but as already said trying to find that one person is so hard.

Somerset

Is it because males don’t want to commit?

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

we do know of this with another couple we know , she is a very strong willed woman , nice dont get me wrong , her husband is older and pure cuck , they had been playing for many years as a cuck couple, she then met one guy during this time who became her long term lover , he does not stay over as he is also married , all 3 like the arrangement and it works for them

By *1nkseekersCouple  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Are you a cuck couple?

Definitely something we really want but finding the right person is much harder than you think! They got to get the dynamic, be local, be able to accommodate, be someone that the wife finds really attractive and sexual chemistry too "

Absolutely the same as this. Still we can but dream

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Unfortunately this is something my wife & I only roleplay regularly between us. However I'd love her have boyfriend for real but she says it's our fantasy fun play only.

harrow London

I chatted with this couple for a very long time, I think about 9 months before we met face to face, she is a very shy woman, but she really wanted to meet me but she had some reservations because she didn't know what kind of person I am, you can't to welcome all kinds of unknown people into the house, it was very difficult but I managed to prove to them that I am what they wanted to know, it was very difficult to convince them just to see each other. Be very careful who you bring home a friend mine brought a man to her home or had fun, they had sex, it was just a simple meeting after which that man was waiting for my friend to fuck her one more time and she threatened him with the police if he follows her or bothers her. BE VERY CAREFUL WHO YOU LET INTO YOUR HOMES THERE ARE MANY MEN WITH PROBLEMS ON THE SITE. Have fun

We've talked about certain aspects , but fb is all it'll ever get to

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

I cant even get a FWB, so finding anything more serious must be so difficult.

Sounds like a lot of fun though.

By *iclassyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Definitely something we would love .

However it is Definitely not easy to find a young suitable guy to become her regular boyfriend.

I believe she should be allowed to meet and fuck her boyfriend if and when she chooses.Nights out with him over nights with hubby.Weekends away holidays sleep overs all decided first by herself and any long term boyfriend.

harrow London

This couple has their own private life, when they need me they contact me if I'm free and I can meet them, they are the ones who decide when to meet, I never asked what they do, what they do in their time free, and we are still very good friends, I respected them and they respected me

"I cant even get a FWB, so finding anything more serious must be so difficult.

Sounds like a lot of fun though."

Struggle to find anyone suitable

We are looking for some regulars for us both but also so I can have a regular guy to have to my self. It’s similar, we are not a cuck couple in any way. It’s about Clyde wanting me to enjoy other guys as well as for us to share loads of sexual experiences.

"I cant even get a FWB, so finding anything more serious must be so difficult.

Sounds like a lot of fun though.

Struggle to find anyone suitable "

So many guys but so difficult to find a regular that ticks the boxes. Who would have thought x

By *ookiemonster500Man  over a year ago

No where

Are you a cuck couple?

"

This is something I’ve personally had a lot of experience in and my god it is some of the most beautiful and fond memories I have to date also so if the best friends I could have ever met it’s really hard to find and it was only by the stroke of luck I found them however after multiple years of been friends we all decided and spoke in great lengths and well lets just say the holidays was amazing the weekends we are own and it was just a amazing time for all of you get that special someone or people I wouldn’t recommend ever letting them go because it hurts like shit if you loose it

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

when we play we only ever look for long term , but never one to one meets, but, the thought of the wife going out and meeting a guy on her own for sex is very appealing , the knot knowing but you know just what there getting up to and as she is on her own will she have a different outlook and be more open with him , with a wife meeting her lover i am sure she will be going home to her husband full of her lovers semen

harrow London

Every meeting I have with this couple, they contact me 4-5 days before when I want them to meet me so that I don't make other plans with other couples, swingers club. In order for the meetings to be beautiful, there must be attraction from both sides, I had a pleasure to fuck her and she to fuck me

harrow London

I was the boyfriend of the wife only on weekends and we only saw each other at their house and in their bed, they wanted to be very discreet so that we would not be seen in public places, we had some discussions to be discreet and I agreed to all three of us are very discreet

By *l3sumCouple  over a year ago

london/essex

Would love a long term bf for the wife!

By *irtycumboCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Would definitely love to get a long term gf for the wife

By *sleWightCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ryde

We've been looking for one, but living on an island steeped in paranoia that everyone knows everybody else's business, it makes it rather difficult.

harrow London

I am interested in a couple looking for a boyfriend for a wife. I live in NW London, I have a car and I can travel a maximum of 50 miles from where I live. If you are interested in my profile, I am waiting for a message. I am interested in something long term .Thanks

By *elshcouple4000Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Its definitely a kink

This iis hot and something I’m looking for.

Why do couples find it hard to find a guy for this if there’s so many songle guys interested in the same kink?

What are the deal breakers for women/couples and what can guys do to improve their chances?

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

We've had a few city breaks away where we masquerade as "friends", but our most successful holiday experience was in 2015 in Bodrum where we were booked for 21 nights in an adults only hotel where we had stayed a few times previously.

Due to a last minute hitch at our family business we decided that Jane would fly out alone as she was very familiar with the hotel and I was to follow a week later on the following weekend.

Her first week alone in the hotel was shall we say very memorable.....

By *offee27Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

"We've had a few city breaks away where we masquerade as "friends", but our most successful holiday experience was in 2015 in Bodrum where we were booked for 21 nights in an adults only hotel where we had stayed a few times previously.

Due to a last minute hitch at our family business we decided that Jane would fly out alone as she was very familiar with the hotel and I was to follow a week later on the following weekend.

Her first week alone in the hotel was shall we say very memorable.....

"

Love to hear about that week

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

wife as had 2 in the past lovely times just starting out on her 3rd on

Are you a cuck couple?

"

So intimate and exciting x

By *amesnplanesMan  over a year ago

Swords and Dublin

I've been the regular lover for a number of fellow fab members.

One such couple asked me take the wife to a local swing club in Leeds, which I happily did. Wow, the wife was very keen and during the evening worked her way through as many men as she could.

It was so lovely to sit back and enjoy the view that night

"we do know of this with another couple we know , she is a very strong willed woman , nice dont get me wrong , her husband is older and pure cuck , they had been playing for many years as a cuck couple, she then met one guy during this time who became her long term lover , he does not stay over as he is also married , all 3 like the arrangement and it works for them "

Similar to what i had although the hubbybwas more stag. Lasted for 4 amazing years....until covid hit....happy memories

By *oolman34Man  over a year ago

london

Definitely looking for a cuck couple for long term x

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've had relationships with couple's that lasted for a couple of years, even lived with a couple before. Cuckold, stag and Vixen, bi-polly it's all good!

So def possible when everyone is on the same wavelength!

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

We would like a second male, not sure it would ld be classed as a long term boyfriend. However a trusted someone would be nice.

london

This dynamic is very nice and working. I have tried that as a bull once for couple months. It all depends if good friendship exists next to good sex.x

We are trying to obtain something like this at the moment. A single guy that will be for both of us to have threesomes, for Clyde to watch me and the guy fucking, and for me to enjoy on my own when I please. We are hoping this will carry on as long as everyone is happy.

By *onaldandjacquelineCouple  over a year ago

wirral

"Or have you ever considered going on a holiday but husband to tag along as “a friend “ only? "

This sounds sexy

It’s hard to say where is the border between a fb and a bf. I’ve been a third person to a married couple for over two years and still don’t know what I was, but definitely the more time you’re together the things are going on different level.

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Are you a cuck couple?

Definitely something we really want but finding the right person is much harder than you think! They got to get the dynamic, be local, be able to accommodate, be someone that the wife finds really attractive and sexual chemistry too

As above but we accept it’s unlikely. Fun looking though x"

Absolutely this, had something briefly but hard to find and maintain unless local

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

We’ve spoken about it and would do it with the right guy. We’d probably need to play as a three first time to build up trust and a connection

"We’ve spoken about it and would do it with the right guy. We’d probably need to play as a three first time to build up trust and a connection"

Great idea

By *iromancergirl1Woman  over a year ago

bolton

Sounds hot

By *eatcrusadersCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I think we would prefer to have a married man with the wife’s consent rather than a single guy. Or better still, a wife with the husband’s consent.

This is the hottest thread in a while. It's extremely difficult to find but never say never.

Nearest I got was a regular cuck couple I met off here. She'd refer to me as boyfriend etc.

We would meet for drinks and sometimes meals before going back to cuck.

I stayed over a few times whilst cuck had spare room. We fantasied about weekends away and even abroad holidays where me and wife were the ones physically and publicly "together" but never got to that.

Reading back we did quite well I suppose but it takes ALOT of communication and trust

By *edonist79Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

My gf has a black fwb long term. He's been fucking her over two years and is the only other person so far she's left come in her. Fwb I can deal with but not sure I could deal with anther bf. Who knows thiugh until I try

By *heBlowinsCouple  over a year ago

West Cork

Chiming in here as I (Mr.) LOVE the idea of my wife having a regular thing but don't identify with being a cuck (we're stag/vixen).

We've talked about it but bf is the wrong term for us...we want a fwb we can be close enough to and trust that we can play bare and have a dependable local booty call for group play when we feel like it.

Only interested in sex, not relationship or poly stuff so a trusted fuck buddy is more apt in our case.

By *atCockForYouMan  over a year ago

cork

I used to be that boyfriend . She was hot wife and husband was a pure gentle time to time I spent weekends husband would prepare our drinks. Pity that they moved away . Husband was watching us to do sex and cuddle after . Husband was coming to clean the mess that was his job .

By *tsJustKateWoman  over a year ago

London

Are you a cuck couple?

"

Its something we have discussed and something I would like.

By *ulldipadovaMan  over a year ago

London

I'm looking for becoming regular for a hotwife

By *arried West End CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think that could be a lot of fun

By *e-funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

This would be the absolute perfect scenario, wife has her own account but just seem to be attracting the usual weirdo’s and time wasters at the moment.

Any couples looking for a mature married VWE for wife ? Cramlington area Northumberland

By *omethingDifferent4FunWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh-ish

"I think we would prefer to have a married man with the wife’s consent rather than a single guy. Or better still, a wife with the husband’s consent. "

Shame you're not further North, a regular arrangement like this with consent on both side is exactly what my husband would like to find. (Not the going on holidays though! The discrete, ENM type regular fun meets rather than full poly situation)

By *imandher2Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Kirsty would be turned on by me having a regular girlfriend. She would speak to her in person to make sure it would not be cheating

Yes, this is exactly what we want, not in to one offs

By *ohn8210tCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

We’d like to find a regular male friend. We have a lovely chap called Phil we meet occasionally but another would be nice too!

I'd love to be a regular for a wife

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Are you a cuck couple?

"

Yes, I've "considered" a bf or gf for Alice. But it's not really my decision.

Most definitely open to being the ‘other guy’ in this kind of set up.

Fully understanding of where the line in the sand is so as not to get overly involved and utterly respectful of them being married, myself being involved on a long-term basis with just the right amount of feelings and emotions so the wife and myself can have some good nights out, some good laughs and also some great sex too

I live in hope

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I can't believe it's a great idea to go looking for this specifically. Few single guys will say that they're not open to a more regular arrangement.

But if you play with single guys in a way that could develop into more, then some of them will develop into more.

We are currently looking for this arrangement

By *iggy5Man  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I have been a boyfriend for a hot wife with an older husband for a few years now. Spending the night at their home and enjoying their company.

I never lose sight of the fact that they are a couple first and foremost. I am the dynamic that has been introduced. But we are the best of friends. And we intimately know each other.

As has been said here, it is important to find the right person. But it can work and it can work really, really well. We have had so much fun.

By *illloganMan  over a year ago

Essex

I have been long term fwb to a couple before, not quite long term boyfriend, but it was incredibly fun.

Just turn up when they need me, chat, fuck, leave.

It only got better each time as boundaries got pushed further and further.

By *o3somesMan  over a year ago

Luton

I think it’s easy to find the right person/couple for this arrangement but the hard bit is finding people that live close enough to allow it to be regular without a great deal of travelling.

Yes me and my wife have this dynamic.

I'm her primary partner, we shere finances, live together and have kids together, then she has a boyfriend who she probably sees once a week, that can sometimes be for 1 or 2 days and on the very odd occasion they go away together. I have my own thing going with another woman and go to a Swingers club when I went.

Definitely not Chuck.

Been doing it for about a year and it seems to just work.

Nick

By *ew2it.deCouple  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Yes we would.

london

Young bull here looking for a couple

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Yeah my mrs has done this a few times over the years. She dated a girl from work for over a year, used to stay the night at hers every Thursday. The guys always seem to get too clingy and start thinking she’ll become exclusive to them though, so she ends it there.

Her manager at work was the longest one, he would send me pics lol.

yes it works for us, she has been seeing him for a few years, she met him at a works christmas do,still seeing him every few weeks, we both love it,

By *fter dinner delightCouple  over a year ago

bury st edmunds/london

We have a long term partner.

Hi is Ipslad99 when we met him it was only for a social as he was not pats type but when we met him we all got on like a house on fire.

After a few meetings she had some fine with him and she was so happy she did as he did what she wanted.

Nothing interesting in the trousers department but he makes up with it with his fingers and toung.

And pats squirts like fuck when she is with him. He is now a true friend and step father to our children.

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

That’s one of the ideal scenario for me. Before joining fab I was in that kind of relationship but they moved aboard unfortunately.

"We are currently looking for this arrangement "

Not far from you, message if interested, looking for the same, thanks

By *ewhorizonsCouple 28 weeks ago

Leicestershire

My wife has been seeing her ex for the last 2 or 3 years. He comes over every couple of months on a weekday daytime and they spend 2-3 hours fucking and chatting. She always spends ages getting ready for him, buys new lingerie etc. I have to leave before he comes over and wait for her to text me that he’s gone.

He’s married with a baby and his wife doesn’t know so he’s not likely to get too clingy. His mother in law works in the same building as my wife though. It’s worked well so far. It’s infrequent enough to keep it fresh.

By *tagmeupMan 28 weeks ago

wirral

This would be the ideal situation for me and something am very keen on. Id happily travel as well, distance not an issue as we could have weekends together x

By *eterinpantiesukMan 28 weeks ago

southam

"My wife has been seeing her ex for the last 2 or 3 years. He comes over every couple of months on a weekday daytime and they spend 2-3 hours fucking and chatting. She always spends ages getting ready for him, buys new lingerie etc. I have to leave before he comes over and wait for her to text me that he’s gone.

He’s married with a baby and his wife doesn’t know so he’s not likely to get too clingy. His mother in law works in the same building as my wife though. It’s worked well so far. It’s infrequent enough to keep it fresh."

What a lovely arrangement their is something so poignant for the new hubby about a wife continuing to offer herself for the use oh her ex

By *ewhorizonsCouple 28 weeks ago

Leicestershire

"My wife has been seeing her ex for the last 2 or 3 years. He comes over every couple of months on a weekday daytime and they spend 2-3 hours fucking and chatting. She always spends ages getting ready for him, buys new lingerie etc. I have to leave before he comes over and wait for her to text me that he’s gone.

He’s married with a baby and his wife doesn’t know so he’s not likely to get too clingy. His mother in law works in the same building as my wife though. It’s worked well so far. It’s infrequent enough to keep it fresh.

What a lovely arrangement their is something so poignant for the new hubby about a wife continuing to offer herself for the use oh her ex"

Yes. They share something older than the connection I have with my wife. He always turns up when he says he will and is very grateful to her. If he started to mess her about then he’d be gone but for now it works fine.

By *urvy hotwife jWoman 28 weeks ago

gt yarmouth

That's the ultimate endgame

By *tagmeupMan 28 weeks ago

wirral

Exceptionally keen to find this if any couples looking. Be nice to become friends with hubby too.

By *yeSureMan 28 weeks ago

Glasgow

"That's the ultimate endgame"

Yeah I think it could be possibly be an endgame

By *wisted999Man 28 weeks ago

North Bucks

FWB is meeting their regular Sunday evening.

Looking forward to a sleepless night as they have promised to send me updates and pictures throughout the night.

By *nlyessexCouple 28 weeks ago

Hornchurch

I have 2 regular guys I meet husband happy for me to play alone with them known them for over 4 years now so would say they are boyfriends

By *uvery30Woman 28 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Still on the hunt haha xx

By *igbangkentCouple 28 weeks ago

Canterbury

We would love to find a regular for the wife, but it seems a lot of men lie, say that is what they are looking for just to get that first shag, then it's excuses galore. It's a shame as it is truly something we would both like.

By *andT2023Couple 28 weeks ago

in the middle

It would be nice .. its not easy though to find the right fit ..

By *r_reusMan 28 weeks ago

Coventry

*vomits*

By *ornyplaytimereturnsCouple 28 weeks ago

Dartford

Been seeing a guy for a couple of years now and gained trust over that period of time.

I enjoy evenings out with him on my own plus he has come to my hotel while iam away with work while hubbie is at home.

All three of us get on very well but finding him took ages….

By *oshnbex30Couple 28 weeks ago

yorkshire

Big no no for us. We think things like that can get messy if feelings get involved

By *ee And MikeCouple 28 weeks ago

Cannock

"We would love to find a regular for the wife, but it seems a lot of men lie, say that is what they are looking for just to get that first shag, then it's excuses galore. It's a shame as it is truly something we would both like. "

As a cuckold couple we struggle to find regular ‘boyfriends’ for her, as you say most guys aren’t really up for it and are just after a quick fuck.

By *ouplecu2015Couple 28 weeks ago

Reading

Yes we had in the past a lover for her

By *arried West End CoupleCouple 28 weeks ago

Glasgow

Yes please

By *immy0169Man 28 weeks ago

london

Love to build this relationship with a couple if we match

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

This is something we’d like to build up to, I wasn’t sure at first but the more I think about it the greater the appeal xx

By *rowsing926Man 27 weeks ago

neots

Maybe you’re not looking In the right place

By *ethefabtwoCouple 27 weeks ago

coventry

Eaxctly what we seek but finding the right one is tricky

By *oiluvfunMan 27 weeks ago

Penrith

I have been seeing the wife of a married couple for over 8 years now. It certainly works for us

By *eirdscienceMan 27 weeks ago

Postwick

Contact us....interviewing currently for my wife

By *illiamgMan 27 weeks ago

Cheshire

Winking away

Applications open aha! x

By *estSussexLatinoMan 27 weeks ago

west sussex

Honestly would love to meet couples who are looking for this

By *bckentMan 27 weeks ago

Medway Area

I was for some time with a lovely couple....when she got pregnant things cooled off. Went sport events together, day trips out...

Awesome dynamics

By * Busty HotwifeCouple 27 weeks ago

Bradford

Yes we have indeed and something we have dabbled with previously. It is now something we ourselves have agreed upon and are actively seeking.

We have a guy who appears to be seeking the same also so we will see if it goes well and how it works out.

By *ueforyouCouple 27 weeks ago

Shaftesbury

We had one for a couple of years and must admit it worked well

By *inkywife1981Couple 27 weeks ago

A town near you

If the right guy comes Along

By *alsam1Couple 27 weeks ago

Caister

Always on the look out for a toy boy friend for the wife

By *uck Couple HuddsCouple 27 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Are you a cuck couple?

As above but we accept it’s unlikely. Fun looking though x"

We definitely would and have been looking using several sites. Hopefully it will be happening soon.

By *immy0169Man 27 weeks ago

london

Are you a cuck couple?

As above but we accept it’s unlikely. Fun looking though x

We definitely would and have been looking using several sites. Hopefully it will be happening soon. "

Wish i was in the age range to build this relationship with you guys

"Always on the look out for a toy boy friend for the wife"

Plenty of window shopping here

By *avesalldaysMan 27 weeks ago

Reading

From my experience it's a very exciting arrangement which adds more meaning into sex and relationship in general. But I understand it's not for everyone.

Always open to connect with couples who look for something similar, though. Feel free to reach out x

By *m3232Man 27 weeks ago

maidenhead

Over the years I have been lucky enough to have this twice both great couple with fun dynamics between all of us.

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple 27 weeks ago

Stoke

Never in a million years!

By *oast-coupleCouple 18 weeks ago

Denbighshire

We're definitely interested in this.

By *espectfulSilverFoxMan 18 weeks ago

sunbury

"From my experience it's a very exciting arrangement which adds more meaning into sex and relationship in general. But I understand it's not for everyone.

Always open to connect with couples who look for something similar, though. Feel free to reach out x"

This...had the same before covid with a fabulous couple. Became amazing friends too....was not just about the sex....used to pop round for coffee and a bacon sarnie and a chat with zero expectation of sex. But that was incredible too...one on one and mmf....due to regularity and our 'friendship'...no hang ups whatsoever. Good to all who achieve this fabs versionnof eutopia

By *inochioMan 18 weeks ago

Derbyshire

This is the kind of relationship im looking for, meet a couple I can get to know and develop a bit of chemistry with. Regular meets without pressure. I have some great friends on here already but would love to expand that circle. Finding the right people is the hard thing.

By *olywhoreessexCouple 18 weeks ago

Essex

Whore has been seeing her boyfriend for several years. The frequency of meets varies but usually they’re overnight and there have been a couple of weekends away.

When they meet up she is totally submissive to him and some of the play is much more degrading than she’d get at home!

By *yeSureMan 18 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *iclassyCouple 18 weeks ago

Manchester

"Definitely something we would love .

However it is Definitely not easy to find a young suitable guy to become her regular boyfriend.

I believe she should be allowed to meet and fuck her boyfriend if and when she chooses.Nights out with him over nights with hubby.Weekends away holidays sleep overs all decided first by herself and any long term boyfriend. "

Still looking x

» Add a new message to this topic