FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mojo

Mojo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

How do you get it back when your energy levels are lower and stress level is higher? Worried it's totally gone for good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wouldn’t know as I’m a horny f*ucker. Good look though

Find ways of dealing with the stress. Not knowing the details I can’t be more specific. But I’d say a lot of the time ‘mojo’ is in the mind and if you’re not ok there then everything else suffers too. I wish I had dealt with my problems sooner, just glad I didn’t leave it too late. If I have misread/misinterpreted your post OP I’m sorry - meant with the best of intentions

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

"How do you get it back when your energy levels are lower and stress level is higher? Worried it's totally gone for good "

Its cyclic - and stress hormones suppress libido ( is my understanding but theres some super smart people on here can. Confirm) once your stress levels come down - it will come back. I’ll send you some pics if me naked under my kagoule / cardigan & thermal undies - if they dont blow the dust off your floof you’re probably dead xx

By *mber and FireCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"Wouldn’t know as I’m a horny f*ucker. Good look though "

Helpful!

By *mber and FireCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"How do you get it back when your energy levels are lower and stress level is higher? Worried it's totally gone for good "

If you can focus on reducing your exposure to what's stressing you, that'll be a great start. Try and spend time - little and often - doing things you enjoy. (L for example loves reading, when lifes getting on top of her she has a long bath and reads).

There's no magic cure, just effort to balance life out a little again.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Sex and sleep for us.

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"How do you get it back when your energy levels are lower and stress level is higher? Worried it's totally gone for good

If you can focus on reducing your exposure to what's stressing you, that'll be a great start. Try and spend time - little and often - doing things you enjoy. (L for example loves reading, when lifes getting on top of her she has a long bath and reads).

There's no magic cure, just effort to balance life out a little again. "

Yes so true. Thank you

By *rumswingersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

No words of wisdom really - but wanted to express my empathy.

Like previous advice, try and reduce/manage expose to the root cause of the stress and try and add in some time for self care. Even a bath, a dance in the kitchen or singing at full pelt to radio in car!

Tiny little things but all life affirming.

And when the stress has eased I’m sure the libido will return - just try not to pressure yourself or be hard on yourself in the meantime.

Xxx

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

It's something I recognise well and for me it tends to be linked to wider events and worries in my wider life. It's not always in my gift to change the sources of my wider life issues. But I can choices over exercise. I find exercise (especially that involving strength and lifting) makes me feel better and helps lift my mojo. I'm not a expert on if the same has the same effect with regards female physiology but I figure it probably helps for everyone.

Also I find disengaging from the Internet helps and trying to find time for hobbies. I'm not too sure to what extent the rise in Internet activity and the dip in desire for hobbies is a cause or a symptom though of mojo problems. I suspect it's a little bit of both.

Have you considered menopause?

» Add a new message to this topic