FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Photo advice

Photo advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkshire-guy69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I am looking for people's views on what are their favourite type of photos on here to attract attention and make connections from couples?

I assume face pics will be high on the list but due to my work thats not possible on my public profile.

Any views or advice welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

Most will give different answers to your question. Just put up what you are happy with as you won’t attract everyone.

Failing that look at other profiles and steal their ideas

By *winklewinkleCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Don't use filters...making yourself look younger or thinner or taller than you actually are...it will only lead to disappointment for all involved.

Enjoy yourself

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I am looking for people's views on what are their favourite type of photos on here to attract attention and make connections from couples?

I assume face pics will be high on the list but due to my work thats not possible on my public profile.

Any views or advice welcome. "

It’s all down to what people like. I’m quite vanilla to a certain extent so graphic photos aren’t my thing. However for the couples you’re actually looking for, they may want to see what you’re offering.

My advice is keep your profile fresh, new pictures every month or so (if you’re getting no interest) hide graphic ones and if no luck show them. Keep chopping and changing basically

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

You can’t beat a cock pic next to a Sky remote or Lynx can in my opinion…

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cock pics with a tapemeasure or something besides it to give a good idea of lenght etc and then a nude shot of your body not face to see build as L does not like pot bellies

By *ubwife4uCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone Area.

"You can’t beat a cock pic next to a Sky remote or Lynx can in my opinion…"

Especially taken over a dirty sink or toilet!

Leeds

"You can’t beat a cock pic next to a Sky remote or Lynx can in my opinion…"

LOL...

cock next to a can of lynx africa you got from your mum at christmas is always a winner.....

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Chuck in a cuddly toy, it won't boost your profile, but it will show some effort.

It will be a nice photo in someone's mail box, when you send a message for the first time.

Imagination will get noticed and even liked.

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

My advice is put what you want on here and reflects who you are the best. Don’t pander to the minority on the forums

We’re speaking on a theme, here - clean mirrors, tidy backdrops, no sitting on toilets

Just the person/people who operate the profile in the photos, not every conquest/party they’ve been to, where you have to try and work out whose body is whose…

I love a black and white pic, but also balanced out with some colour. At least one clear body shot, not necessarily with genitals on display. Definitely not close ups of cock ends etc

By *iss FuegoWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Macedonia

I set out on my profile what sort of pictures I like to see and some of my particular preferences are set out here. In addition to Lucuzade bottles and Lynx cans you really can't go wrong with an overflowing laundry basket, assortment of kids toys and/or a coffee table piled high with the detritus of a weekend on the lash.

Clear photos showing bodies as much as they dare

Leeds

Some good tips here but hopefully I haven't made any major errors with the ones I have. I was just wondering if people prefer naked, clothed, outdoors etc.

I have tried to put on a mix which might appeal to people I am looking for. If there are any bi couples out there looking I would welcome some honest feedback.

I’ll be honest OP, I only scrolled down the first few of your pics then stopped. Only so many of the same dick/balls/bum that I can or want to see.

You may well have more variety but the first few put me off looking any further.

By *ubwife4uCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone Area.

"Some good tips here but hopefully I haven't made any major errors with the ones I have. I was just wondering if people prefer naked, clothed, outdoors etc.

I have tried to put on a mix which might appeal to people I am looking for. If there are any bi couples out there looking I would welcome some honest feedback. "

Seriously, you put up whatever pictures you are happy with. It’s your choice what you show. Some will please some, some will please others and some will please none. It is what it is. If I’m honest though, a good dressed full length (not face if not comfortable with that) of a guy in a suit or trousers shirt and tie always looks great we think. May be in black and white? But that’s just our opinion.

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 26/10/22 17:16:41]

Leeds

"Some good tips here but hopefully I haven't made any major errors with the ones I have. I was just wondering if people prefer naked, clothed, outdoors etc.

I have tried to put on a mix which might appeal to people I am looking for. If there are any bi couples out there looking I would welcome some honest feedback.

Seriously, you put up whatever pictures you are happy with. It’s your choice what you show. Some will please some, some will please others and some will please none. It is what it is. If I’m honest though, a good dressed full length (not face if not comfortable with that) of a guy in a suit or trousers shirt and tie always looks great we think. May be in black and white? But that’s just our opinion. "

I do have a couple like that but think they are currently private. Maybe I'll switch them round.

Leeds

"I’ll be honest OP, I only scrolled down the first few of your pics then stopped. Only so many of the same dick/balls/bum that I can or want to see.

You may well have more variety but the first few put me off looking any further."

It doesn't appear that you have viewed my profile anything all but I can assure you it gets a bit more difficult to think of variety when you get past 10 pictures, and you don't have that much variety yourself but thanks for the honest opinion.

This is exactly why I'm asking what people like to see so I can tailor it accordingly.

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Not many penis shots (the odd one is okay, but shouldn't be the focus)

Tidy background (and not in a gym changing room/bathroom)

Picture that reflect your personality or inject a bit of humour

Tease rather than explicit

Facepics good but can be sent privately. They ideally should be smilely or friendly looking.

» Add a new message to this topic