FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Younger couples where the male isnt "Gym fit/slim" are they attractive still?

Younger couples where the male isnt "Gym fit/slim" are they attractive still?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im curious to know what you see in couples, do you mainly focus on the females appearence as a most important?

Im curious as a larger male if I was with a sexy attractive female would this site be different when messaging females & couples but being the same male but with a female who brings the attractiveness to the profile?

Do couples / females prefer a normal couple where the female is slim & attractive but the male is of a dad bod/larger or do you mostly go by both being fit/slim/in shape?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many couples use the woman as sex bait. No pics of the man on their profile. They use the woman's pics to sell the meet....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Many couples use the woman as sex bait. No pics of the man on their profile. They use the woman's pics to sell the meet...."

Yeah, i kind of thought that, and thought even with photos of the male, do couples just not worry about how the guy looks as they use the couple for the female mostly (but accept them as a couple)

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

It all depends what you’re looking for as a couple in terms of swap etc.

We don’t have too many pics of me on our profile as we’re only looking for the females to interact so the looks of the male for us doesn’t have much bearing.

Mr CT

"Many couples use the woman as sex bait. No pics of the man on their profile. They use the woman's pics to sell the meet...."

Hate when they do this! Or make the profile as a single woman, verified etc then she says she's looking for someone to join her and husband.

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

"Many couples use the woman as sex bait. No pics of the man on their profile. They use the woman's pics to sell the meet....

Yeah, i kind of thought that, and thought even with photos of the male, do couples just not worry about how the guy looks as they use the couple for the female mostly (but accept them as a couple) "

Depends what they are looking for but we care very much about the man as well and want to see pics. We want full swap so both halves of a couple are important. Saying that it's not about being gym fit and in fact we would rather not gym fit as we aren't

By *hilled_CplCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I don't know if that's wholly fair. We're in the process of looking for a mfm at the moment and I very much doubt in that scenario that Mr is going to be what our potential meet will be interested in.

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

"Many couples use the woman as sex bait. No pics of the man on their profile. They use the woman's pics to sell the meet....

Hate when they do this! Or make the profile as a single woman, verified etc then she says she's looking for someone to join her and husband. "

I hear you there. I think even worse are the single ladie profiles who message saying they want to meet us as a couple but to only play with my wife, then casually drop in that she has a partner who I can watch both her and him fuck my wife but I can't touch.... Er no fuck off

I don't know if that's wholly fair. We're in the process of looking for a mfm at the moment and I very much doubt in that scenario that Mr is going to be what our potential meet will be interested in. "

You have confirmed exactly what I described.

By *ORBCouple  over a year ago

Dundalk

Yeah, i kind of thought that, and thought even with photos of the male, do couples just not worry about how the guy looks as they use the couple for the female mostly (but accept them as a couple) "

Most people want to see what the man in the couple looks like and not all couples just want to mostly interact with the woman either. In fact both on this account and my single account if there are no pics or only pics of the mans dick and I've no idea of what he looks like I won't even reply.

There has to be attraction for everyone as far as I'm concerned and mutual pleasure for everyone otherwise it doesn't interest me..

People look for different things so there is no right answer to this really.But if you think setting up a couple's account will make it easier to get meets you most likely mistaken.And most single women and quite a lot of couples will want want to see what both people in the couple look like

.Bo.

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

I always love posts about gym fit males, having been on the scene for not far off 20 years, most couples, singles I've seen or met have not been gym fit.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Having previously been on here qa part of a couple with a 10+ year age gap, a considerable amount of profiles were happy to go outside their own preferences and ignore my age. Though the correlation between those couples, couples clearly only interested in the female and couples we had no interest in meeting was pretty much 100%.

So to answer your question, I think there are of course people out there that will completely focus on the female half of a couple

By *hilled_CplCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

My comment was more to do with the use of your terminology, the connotations of which were not positive. We're here to have mutual fun at both our instigation, no one is trying to 'bait' anyone into something.

» Add a new message to this topic