FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I wish my wife was a nymphomaniac!

I wish my wife was a nymphomaniac!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife isn't into swinging but I'd love it if she was.

The idea of going out for the night, both getting chatting to a guy and then inviting him back to our hotel room to give her a damned good fucking is beyond horny.

The idea of seeing her mouth and pussy stuffed with cock turns me on so much. I'd love to see her getting pounded hard and the look on the guy's face when he thrusts balls deep into her shooting his warm load right up her.

The biggest thrill would be watching new guys giving her a good fucking. Being able to turn any normal day into watching her being a filthy slut with another man. After chatting to him and assuring him it's OK, getting to watch him enjoy her sexy body until she's lying on the bed with his spunk dripping out of her well used pussy.

I have a particular thing for the thought of two guys, maybe builder mates, taking her upstairs and while I wait downstairs, they treat her to all the cock and spunk she can handle.

Most of all though, I love the idea of her being able to split love and sex. Discoverinh that she loves me enjoying her fucking other cocks. Overcoming the idea that it's taboo and easing up to the point where she can just enjoy fucking for pleasure while I wank off knowing just how good it is to be buried deep in her pussy.

I'd have no limits, I'd be open to her showing him and me just how much she likes to make a big cock spunk, doing whatever she likes with his creamy load.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heonixrising500Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I would meet her

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a friend who met and married a genuine nympho lasted about 3/4 years He said she just became too much.Just constant sex And she was insatiable

Yes but did he share her? I would have let her satisfy her cravings with other men as long as I could watch or hear about it

She doesn’t know your here ??

He said at first it was one big sex party and a very enjoyable time but nothing could satisfy her

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

She'd maybe be more open to it if it was on her terms rather than yours

Have you thought about the fact that maybe your fantasy of using your wife as a tunnel for cocks, is actually betraying your inner needs for cocks ?

Maybe You are projecting your own desire onto your wife because it seems more acceptable but in reality you are the one who wants to be filled by cocks.

On fab you can go for it, be yourself dude.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"My wife isn't into swinging but I'd love it if she was.

The idea of going out for the night, both getting chatting to a guy and then inviting him back to our hotel room to give her a damned good fucking is beyond horny.

The idea of seeing her mouth and pussy stuffed with cock turns me on so much. I'd love to see her getting pounded hard and the look on the guy's face when he thrusts balls deep into her shooting his warm load right up her.

The biggest thrill would be watching new guys giving her a good fucking. Being able to turn any normal day into watching her being a filthy slut with another man. After chatting to him and assuring him it's OK, getting to watch him enjoy her sexy body until she's lying on the bed with his spunk dripping out of her well used pussy.

I have a particular thing for the thought of two guys, maybe builder mates, taking her upstairs and while I wait downstairs, they treat her to all the cock and spunk she can handle.

Most of all though, I love the idea of her being able to split love and sex. Discoverinh that she loves me enjoying her fucking other cocks. Overcoming the idea that it's taboo and easing up to the point where she can just enjoy fucking for pleasure while I wank off knowing just how good it is to be buried deep in her pussy.

I'd have no limits, I'd be open to her showing him and me just how much she likes to make a big cock spunk, doing whatever she likes with his creamy load.

"

Sounds like the type of husband I desire.

By *ack 500Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

"Have you thought about the fact that maybe your fantasy of using your wife as a tunnel for cocks, is actually betraying your inner needs for cocks ?

Maybe You are projecting your own desire onto your wife because it seems more acceptable but in reality you are the one who wants to be filled by cocks.

On fab you can go for it, be yourself dude. "

Lol !!!!

"Sounds like the type of husband I desire."

You'd have all your desires fulfilled! No strings or limits as long as it was me you came back to for love.

"Have you thought about the fact that maybe your fantasy of using your wife as a tunnel for cocks, is actually betraying your inner needs for cocks ?

On fab you can go for it, be yourself dude. "

Lmfao!!

Dude, I am what I am sexually.

There's always one!

By *arkandlovelyWoman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

Your wife probably wishes you'd put your socks in the laundry basket and put the loo seat back down but here we are.

"She doesn’t know your here ??"

Not on this site but we've spoken about it loads over the years. She said it wasn't for her but if I wanted that sort of fun I could find another couple so here I am.

I'm quite happy for her to have fun on her terms but some women are a "one man woman".

I accept that which is why I'm here instead of pushing for something she doesn't want.

She did say she doesn't know how she'd feel about it but that if I was "friends" with a couple she would speak to them so they knew her position.

I would like her to know but would not look to rub her nose in it!

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"She doesn’t know your here ??

Not on this site but we've spoken about it loads over the years. She said it wasn't for her but if I wanted that sort of fun I could find another couple so here I am.

I'm quite happy for her to have fun on her terms but some women are a "one man woman".

I accept that which is why I'm here instead of pushing for something she doesn't want.

She did say she doesn't know how she'd feel about it but that if I was "friends" with a couple she would speak to them so they knew her position.

I would like her to know but would not look to rub her nose in it!"

No comment

"Your wife probably wishes you'd put your socks in the laundry basket and put the loo seat back down but here we are."

I do the washing and it's actually me picking up after people. Especially teenagers! No stranger to cleaning the loo either!! Lol

I get what you mean. We all have desires, as well as skeletons in the closet. Sexually we might not be 100% but we still enjoy great sex. I bet there are plenty of women out there who are the polar opposite, with a husband who won't let them have their cake and eat it

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"She doesn’t know your here ??

I would like her to know but would not look to rub her nose in it!"

Not good

What do you mean "not good"?

» Add a new message to this topic