FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First time you had sex with strangers watching

First time you had sex with strangers watching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quite a few years ago (pre-pandemic) we parked up late night at a well known dogging spot.

We were both feeling adventurous & had decided to try having sex with strangers watching. So we got on top of a picnic table.

It wasn't long before we were surrounded by approx 6 or 7 men. They knew the etiquette & didn't overstep the mark (just touching mainly), then after another few minutes Zac politely & calmly detached himself from me & explained he wasn't enjoying it.

So we left.

That's our experience of exhibitionism.

We had no problem with it either way as at least we'd tried it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

"Quite a few years ago (pre-pandemic) we parked up late night at a well known dogging spot.

We were both feeling adventurous & had decided to try having sex with strangers watching. So we got on top of a picnic table.

It wasn't long before we were surrounded by approx 6 or 7 men. They knew the etiquette & didn't overstep the mark (just touching mainly), then after another few minutes Zac politely & calmly detached himself from me & explained he wasn't enjoying it.

So we left.

We had no problem with it either way as at least we'd tried it."

In a goth rock club in Manchester many yrs ago, had sex on stage with a girl i met that night. Strange days!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we tried it at Eurekas in the woods. It doesn't take long for quite a crowd of men to gather. None of them touched and when they got too close, I asked them to move back, and they did. Mr enjoyed it I wasn't as keen as I thought I would be and it's not an experience I'd want to repeat. As you say at least we tried it and nothings lost

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Quite a few years ago (pre-pandemic) we parked up late night at a well known dogging spot.

So we left.

We had no problem with it either way as at least we'd tried it."

It’s on our list to try this, in my head I love the idea of being watched - I hope the reality lives up to our expectations

F (Mrs)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Swingers party a few years back when I was childless and a lot more slimmer. It was with a cute Spanish guy I met on the night.. it was kinda hot doing it in front of other people who were also playing.

» Add a new message to this topic