FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stop being Delusional

Stop being Delusional

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My question is when are certain people on here going to accept that FAB is just a fuck site and not a dating site ? if you’re looking for a long term relationship try e harmony or our time for the over 50’s

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

"My question is when are certain people on here going to accept that FAB is just a fuck site and not a dating site ? if you’re looking for a long term relationship try e harmony or our time for the over 50’s "

That would imply that nobody has formed a relationship after meeting on here, buy its fairly common.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"My question is when are certain people on here going to accept that FAB is just a fuck site and not a dating site ? if you’re looking for a long term relationship try e harmony or our time for the over 50’s "

You tell em SteveDave

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What business is it of yours how people use it? And plenty of people have found relationships on Fab!

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Certain people won’t. Others will. We are a rich and diverse set of here.

People can use the site as they wish for whatever they want from it.

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

People can use the site however they like, and people have met on here.

People find love in the strangest of places you know

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

People are looking for different things. That’s just the way it is. Shouldn’t let it affect you.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"What business is it of yours how people use it? And plenty of people have found relationships on Fab! "

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I think more relationships are happening than hook ups, judging by all the whiney boys, seeking hookups!

Sorry to tell you - It’s not actually “just a fuck site”

It’s a swingers site - swinging isn’t all about fucking. As much as people hate the term it’s a lifestyle for most, so you will find people who are looking for a relationship. Along with making friends and sharing the journey with them.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

Ouch, someone got rejected much?

(And it’s not a “fuck” site, FYI)

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Shit!

Does that mean we need to get a divorce?

A

It's whatever you want it to be site... everyone has different reasons for being here

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

News to me. I thought it was a site for expensive swing sets.

What a Burke.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Accually a swinging site where swinger make friendships as well as have sex. So no to real swingers this is not a fuck site but to you maybe it is.

Neath valley.

"My question is when are certain people on here going to accept that FAB is just a fuck site and not a dating site ? if you’re looking for a long term relationship try e harmony or our time for the over 50’s

It’s a swingers site - swinging isn’t all about fucking. As much as people hate the term it’s a lifestyle for most, so you will find people who are looking for a relationship. Along with making friends and sharing the journey with them.

"

Spot on buddy spot on. John

By *thfloorCouple  over a year ago

Hove

"My question is when are certain people on here going to accept that FAB is just a fuck site and not a dating site ? if you’re looking for a long term relationship try e harmony or our time for the over 50’s

Shit!

A"

Yeah what about the couples? Also by OP's logic he should be on ashley madison and illicit encounters (is this a thing, might have made it up).

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

"What business is it of yours how people use it? And plenty of people have found relationships on Fab! "

Spot on

When are people going to stop using the forums to post inflammatory statements In order to get the attention they’re so desperately lacking?

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

It's not "just a fuck site" its called fabswingers, not Fabjustafucksite...

Amd if you want to use it as a fuck sote, brilliant that's great, but I'm not sure it's okay to criticise people for using a swinging site to swing...

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Its not just a sex site iv met some great people on here its not allways about sex that a bonus if it happens

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Plenty of people have found love on here

Fair enough it's not the sites main function but it can happen

Im not sure why you find how others use the site so offensive if you don't like whatever they've written on their bio status pass them by, as they say there's plenty more fish in the sea (or is that just another dating site)

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

When will people on here realise that the site can be used for whatever anyone wants as long as it's within site rules.Someone thinking everyone should use it the way they want is just narrow minded.

Who’s pissed on your chips

And don’t diss the over 50’s

My question is when are certain people going to realise the legal blurb on the bottom of some profiles means sweet FA?

People can run their profiles how they like, write what ever they like on their profile, look for whatever they like, and if you don't like it, then just leave them to it.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

I wonder when some people are going to understand this is a swingers site, not "dial a hook up" site . And that not many swingers would actually meet someone who plays away.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

When are people like you going to accept that fab is what you want it to be and judging by the amount of people who have met and started relationships on her your comments are rubbish

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

South East

Sounds like someone got rejected

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

"Sounds like someone got rejected "

Yes maybe needs to stick with his wife

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Free sex with no effort.

Who can resist.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

It's not "just a fuck site" its called fabswingers, not Fabjustafucksite...

Amd if you want to use it as a fuck sote, brilliant that's great, but I'm not sure it's okay to criticise people for using a swinging site to swing..."

Or to look for potential partners, by dating people.

Dating is just being sociable along with the fucking

"

^this

Oh? I guess I could use it as a dating site if I wanted to OP? But then again I am single, so...

It’s up to the user how they use a site… each to their own I say

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow didn’t know my post would create such a backlash just goes to show and I do respect everyone’s got a different opinion

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

And that’s the type of thinking that gives the singles guys a bad name ?

I’ve a friend I’ve been talking to for over 8 yrs on here I class her as a friend first and a fun sexy lady when she wants to be !

I’ve never had a thought to use this as a fuck and move on site ? Mainly because I prefer to know something about the people I’m going to have fun and laughter with and if ok with all parties get to see again

"I think more relationships are happening than hook ups, judging by all the whiney boys, seeking hookups! "

What makes you think that FabGuys is a fuck site?

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

I'm sure if you were here with a different attitude you would discover it is far from a fuck site, I;m sure many might agree with you and along with them you will be very disappointed. it is or once was a predominantly friendly site for like minded people to chat, arrange to meet in clubs and in private circumstances if they choose to. You can't just find someone you like the look o_ and book a slot with them and do what you want to them, that would be the definition of a fuck site, and fab is a long way from that.

By *jc44Man  over a year ago

Chester

Lady tease your only right I think I just found it in your profile pic??

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Seems to us that those who do regard this site as a "Fuck" site are mainly failing miserably to get "Fucked" as they honestly think that a "Dick" pic and a message of "Fancy a Fuck" works ?? and having no or little manners/respect or any visible social skills is a winnning combo ?? and the Females on here are just willing pieces of meat and the whole grunt and point is much prefered to treating them like humans ?? and despite all the evidence to contary that the fancy a fuck here's me dick approach hardly works and despite most couples and even females stating that a profile just full of dick pics isn't a massive turn on or ignites a desire to meet ?? and in the end down to pure maths as you would soon run out of willing people to fuck in your area and so be reduced to travelling to other area's to get fucked then further afield as you once again run out of people to fuck ..

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

When are men going to realise fab is more than sex and not insta shag, and talk to women in a normal manner, like you would in real life

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

My question is when are certain people on here going to accept that FAB is just a swinging site and not a fuck site? if you’re looking for a quick fuck try tinder or magaluf

By *he 1 2 watchWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

A man who clearly does not no what a swinging site is.

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

People might not be looking for a relationship on here, as you say it’s not a dating site..

But if two people meet and totally clique, then why not move things into a relationship?

How you met doesn’t matter

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

OP, your post has gone so well!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

The fuck site bit is where you're going wrong op.

I'm guessing some have wanted socials or to chat a bit before a meet & thats not for you.I used to get "it's not a dating site " from some When I said I only meet socially first.

The site can be used however people want to ,if a profile or person doesn't use it the same way as you just move on to the next.

By *elisandre300Woman  over a year ago

dontbefuckingnosey

"

This

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Think OP has read the book 10 easy ways to get blocked

I think you are completely wrong and it's you that needs to accept this site can be a lot of different things.

I met my now husband on this site 4 years ago so I would beg to differ that it could be a dating site.

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

think i will keep out of this one,,

By *edlipsCouple  over a year ago

Crewkerne

Absolutely well said, swinging is a lifestyle choice.

"

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

you know you can fall in love anywhere those on here mostly dont look for it it just happens ..

my nephew met his now wife in a sewer they we working on or building proof you can meet anywhere

fab is what it is .. yes it could be called a fuck site but here's the difference it's a fuck site for swingers

Neath valley.

"you know you can fall in love anywhere those on here mostly dont look for it it just happens ..

my nephew met his now wife in a sewer they we working on or building proof you can meet anywhere

fab is what it is .. yes it could be called a fuck site but here's the difference it's a fuck site for swingers "

Could not have worded it better

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Shit!

A

Yeah what about the couples? Also by OP's logic he should be on ashley madison and illicit encounters (is this a thing, might have made it up)."

Well we met on here so if he had his way we'd still be single.....and that's way too much like hard work.

A

^ what this lady said.

Having tried them all I can testify to being delusional

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Who cares. Use the site how you want.

Sex site.

Dating site

Free pizza site

Perve at the pics site.

Toilet and cock pics site

Whatever.

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Free pizza site ? What do we all put to get on that site lol

Oh I wouldn’t recommend eHarmony! I signed up once on a ‘free’ trial. You have to go through their ‘scientific’ personality profile where they take your card details (only if you decide to continue after 14 days trial) but when you cancel within the trial period they charge you £65, which is supposedly half price, for their personality profile. I ended up doing a chargeback through my credit card due to misleading selling. Nasty people I tell you.

By *he 1 2 watchWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Think OP has read the book 10 easy ways to get blocked "

Your comment made me laff

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

When are certain people going to accept that it's a Swingers site and not a fuck site....

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I must be deluded

I shall refrain from inviting people out for a nice social over a cup of tea etc.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"think i will keep out of this one,,"

Chicken!!!! lol

Durham

"Think OP has read the book 10 easy ways to get blocked

Your comment made me laff"

I had a message recently which called me a restarted idiot for not treating this as a sex site. Of course the sender had sent the message then blocked me before I could respond.

Durham

"I had a message recently which called me a restarted idiot for not treating this as a sex site. Of course the sender had sent the message then blocked me before I could respond. "

Unfortunately fab attracts the crazy trolls. Part of the territory as on all platforms no one deals with them. Sad people

» Add a new message to this topic