FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi tendencies are you get older

Bi tendencies are you get older

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingfisher740 OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Morning, I've found I'm starting to have bi tendencies as I'm getting older , not 1 on 1 meets with other men but within fun with couples, question is as you get older do you think we all become more open to bi experiences . Ps if there is any couples that require a bi man To join them please message me I can travel

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *till HandyMan  over a year ago

Redruth

I think you do…well , I have !

By *akeitasitcumsMan  over a year ago

Bromley

I definitely have bi feelings now that i never felt say 10/15 years ago. Especially xdressers,that is such a turn on for me now. A guy who wants to be effeminate in gurly clothes is so irresistible. I'd love a pm from people on this subject.

By *unseeker100Man  over a year ago

batley

Think those tendancies have always been there in your subconscious but as you get older you become more amenable to new sexual experience and they creep into your head

birmingham

I've never Masterbated about bi mmf when I was younger but after being involved in mfm it just seems a natural progression within that fun situation if you are having regular fun with that couple , then I think you become more open to wanting to try same sx experiences in that situation to share pleasures don't you think ?

By *lldaybreakfastMan  over a year ago

leeds

Im very similar i dont go out of my way to meet single guys but love meeting bi couples

By *xstevenxxMan  over a year ago

Ashbourne

You won’t know till you try some bi fun

By *akedduo66Couple  over a year ago

Near Bordon

It's called broadening your horizons.

birmingham

Yes and I love it always had a open mind

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

I have been swinging since the early 1960s, have never had an interest in any form of sexual activity with other males and that has not changed as I got older nor do I imagine it will during my twilight years.

By *ossman0168Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

It’s definitely on the to do list to meet a bi couple just to compare if they are both into sharing whilst sucking, you need to experience it to see if you like it or not

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Nope I don't feel any changes in my sexuality I'm still straight and always will be. I can look at women on here and think they have an amazing figure and look hot as hell,but there is none that I see on here or in real life that turns me on or makes me want to have sex with them.I don't believe that makes me close minded though,it's my sexuality. I find the whole attitude unless you are one thing or another you are not open minded really strange and actually quite close minded of those who claim to be quite the opposite. Let everyone enjoy their sexuality whatever it may be is my attitude without them being made feel almost guilty for being who they are.

By *ossman0168Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Nope I don't feel any changes in my sexuality I'm still straight and always will be. I can look at women on here and think they have an amazing figure and look hot as hell,but there is none that I see on here or in real life that turns me on or makes me want to have sex with them.I don't believe that makes me close minded though,it's my sexuality. I find the whole attitude unless you are one thing or another you are not open minded really strange and actually quite close minded of those who claim to be quite the opposite. Let everyone enjoy their sexuality whatever it may be is my attitude without them being made feel almost guilty for being who they are."

Just go with the flow

By *Mar321Couple  over a year ago

London

I have exactly the same

» Add a new message to this topic