FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > FACE FUCK

FACE FUCK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iglet OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

Any ladies who like to be on the receiving end? How rough do you like it to get….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm fond of my teeth remaining in my mouth... But I know plenty do like it

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

I’ve recently managed to level up my blow jobs and work out proper deep throating - I can swallow the husbands cock now. He seems to thoroughly enjoy it!

C x

"I’ve recently managed to level up my blow jobs and work out proper deep throating - I can swallow the husbands cock now. He seems to thoroughly enjoy it!

C x"

How do you override your gag reflex? That's my stumbling block

manchester

Decent effort on that cock. I’m sure hubby is a very happy man

Kent

"I’ve recently managed to level up my blow jobs and work out proper deep throating - I can swallow the husbands cock now. He seems to thoroughly enjoy it!

C x

How do you override your gag reflex? That's my stumbling block "

I go slow and push a bit further each time I take his cock in my mouth. Once he reaches the very back and it feels like he can’t go further, I push at the same time he does and then I literally swallow! It makes for a super sloppy blow job because it sets my mouth in to over drive making spit but he loves that too. The dick needs to be really wet for it to slide down easily!

C x

C x

I go slow and push a bit further each time I take his cock in my mouth. Once he reaches the very back and it feels like he can’t go further, I push at the same time he does and then I literally swallow! It makes for a super sloppy blow job because it sets my mouth in to over drive making spit but he loves that too. The dick needs to be really wet for it to slide down easily!

C x"

Is it wrong that I found that rather erotic to read

Kent

C x

C x

Is it wrong that I found that rather erotic to read "

Not at all! I need to get him to record it next time so we can share my new found skill

C x

manchester

A woman would have no control over a proper face fuck

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"A woman would have no control over a proper face fuck"

A woman for should always have control over what is happening to her.And should be able to stop it at any point if they don't like what is happening.

No thanks I’d get a headache

By *annabarberaCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

C x

C x

Is it wrong that I found that rather erotic to read

Not at all! I need to get him to record it next time so we can share my new found skill

C x"

I think that sounds hot too

I love swallowing ( I mean proper deep throating cock ) better still when it cums in my throat ....luckily I have no gag reflex

C x

C x"

Wow! I’d love for someone to swallow me

By *ashga22Man 21 weeks ago

berwick

As rough as the man likes that's the point in face fucking me

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

"A woman would have no control over a proper face fuck"

Sus as fuck this comment mate wtf

» Add a new message to this topic