FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kicked out

Kicked out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone had a meet then half way through got kicked out? What happened?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I haven’t

Have you OP? What happened?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

No but I have left a woman in a room I had paid for, for being a lunatic.

"No I haven’t

Have you OP? What happened?"

I haven't been kicked out but I have promptly left as she was nervous and didn't seem at all interested half way through

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Not been kicked out but have left a meet before anything happend because it was blatantly obvious that it was all the guys idea and his gf/wife really wasnt into it

"Not been kicked out but have left a meet before anything happend because it was blatantly obvious that it was all the guys idea and his gf/wife really wasnt into it"

Wow really that's bad, if she's not interested from the get go that's a big red flag

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

We left a crazy couple's house when we found out they had kids, upstairs.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

yep ive kicked out some .. for reason ill not share but it does happen but it can be for something said to over stepping the line or a plain your doing nothing for me and sadly for ignoring a no ... lucky for me my husband is never far away (safety always first) a couple of guys were lucky to be shown the door and not the window and looking back theres been a few couples too

somerset

"We left a crazy couple's house when we found out they had kids, upstairs.

"

thats disgusting what do these people think ??

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

Had one guy who kept pushing it when cuck was out of room. Shame wasn't brave enough to say when cuck came back. But there again cuck would have picked his window for him!!!

By *effersMan  over a year ago

Rayleigh

I had something similar, but luckily it was a social drink meet up before we'd arrange an actual meet so I decided not carry on with it as it was clearly his fantasy and not a shared one with her.

The whole way home he was messaging me saying he'd "had a word with her" and she was up for it now. Massive red flag there.

"Not been kicked out but have left a meet before anything happend because it was blatantly obvious that it was all the guys idea and his gf/wife really wasnt into it

Wow really that's bad, if she's not interested from the get go that's a big red flag "

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

Yes. A 'single' guy we met with when his wife turned up at the door and created mayhem after following him as she thought he was having an affair.

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

We have stopped playing with a single man halfway through and left. He was scared to death and bitten off more than he could chew.

Yes I have had that happen to me, not from this site but another similar.

I had been chatting to a bloke and had been to his for coffee a couple of times.

Went for a sex meet.

He suddenly stopped, said "it's not working..get dressed" then went downstairs and stood at the bottom of the stairs looking angry. He made it clear I had to leave....

"We have stopped playing with a single man halfway through and left. He was scared to death and bitten off more than he could chew. "

As it should be, fair play

fantasy v reality can be a shock

Had a meet with my wife and a guy years ago, he seemed genuine, single, nice enough. Half way through playing his phone rang and he said he had to take the call, turns out it was his wife !!

As I showed him out the door he had the audacity to ask to meet up with us again !

By *acknickMan  over a year ago

london

"We have stopped playing with a single man halfway through and left. He was scared to death and bitten off more than he could chew. "

very nice of you to be so understanding and decent about the situation

By *acknickMan  over a year ago

london

"Had a meet with my wife and a guy years ago, he seemed genuine, single, nice enough. Half way through playing his phone rang and he said he had to take the call, turns out it was his wife !!

As I showed him out the door he had the audacity to ask to meet up with us again ! "

Did he offer to bring her!? Lol

I'd met the man of a couple for a social, we got on well, so well in fact I asked him if he'd like to come back to mine, we got to the bedroom, sat on the bed started kissing, he suddenly said, he had to go as he had an appointment, never saw or heard from him again

I have kicked a few guys out for various different reasons. Whether they're on drugs, smoking like a chimney, not staying hard or saying abusive things to me.

somerset

this was a common thing ... now we put in the message not interested in shy nervy or new guys or quite guys

By *wabathMan  over a year ago

Bath

Yes !! Went to meet a couple, only the man there !! Was asking me to undress ready for wife, hairs on back of neck standing up, something wrong her. Insisted on meeting wife and he got funny, was then asked to leave, don’t think there ever was a wife. Got home and profile was gone.

By *1876Man  over a year ago

Dudley

Yes, I once had someone from another site tell me that she loved me after things had happened.

At first, I thought she was kidding, but it soon became obvious that she was incredibly serious. (This was our first - and only - meet, and after only a relatively small number of messages, which made it clear that this was fun only).

She then refused to leave and things got very weird and this put me off accommodating in future.

I realise that this has reduced my opportunity for meets on here, but like someone else on this forum said....safety first

By *urvy-blue83Woman  over a year ago

Lichfield

I haven’t kicked anyone out during but I have had to ask a guy to leave as he wouldn’t lol I thought he was planning on moving in pol

Dudley

I don't get it with some people...no respect, no filters, selfish and arrogant

Dudley

"I haven’t kicked anyone out during but I have had to ask a guy to leave as he wouldn’t lol I thought he was planning on moving in pol"

Did he bring his toothbrush?

By *eachButtonWoman  over a year ago

Bath

I’ve asked a guy to leave after telling him he was being far too rough with me

Dudley

"I’ve asked a guy to leave after telling him he was being far too rough with me "

And he didn't think to mention his penchant for roughness before the meet?

Joyzuss....worrying

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

"We have stopped playing with a single man halfway through and left. He was scared to death and bitten off more than he could chew.

very nice of you to be so understanding and decent about the situation"

We met on fab had a social all knew what we were getting into, paid for the hotel he stayed in.

Do you think it was not better to put an end to the situation or go on scaring the poor man???

By *ouplecu2015Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Kik chat wives/gf?

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"

Why is this so common urghh.

Nasty.

Dudley

Why is this so common urghh.

Nasty. "

Vile indeed...

By *eachybum2020Man  over a year ago

Victoria

I left a meet before any fun, as I could see the female of the couple that I had met was under pressure to play and clearly didn't want to go through with it. The male half became quite nasty with me when I said I was leaving.

Dudley

"I left a meet before any fun, as I could see the female of the couple that I had met was under pressure to play and clearly didn't want to go through with it. The male half became quite nasty with me when I said I was leaving."

Potentially signs of an abusive, manipulative and controlling "relationship" (that term being used in an extremely loose term).

There seems to be quite a few of those that have been mentioned on here...vile and disgusting

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Not been kicked out but have left a meet before anything happend because it was blatantly obvious that it was all the guys idea and his gf/wife really wasnt into it"

I have done the same.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Not kicked out exactly, but her family returned from their afternoon "out" too early so we had to leave in a hurry!!!

Merseyside

This happens more than you would think. I was once at a greedy girl's party. 2 guys got undressed and decided it wasn't for them, Got dressed, and left. the 2 women said it happens often.

Some guys like the idea of swinging, orgies, threesomes, etc. When given the chance they bottle it. I am not having a go at the men who do that. I can understand why they bottle it. What if you can't get hard?, What if you cum too quick?, What if the woman/couple thinks you are boring sexually, what if you go down on her and she thinks wow is this the first time you have eaten pussy?, etc. Us men get these thoughts lol.

Merseyside

"I have kicked a few guys out for various different reasons. Whether they're on drugs, smoking like a chimney, not staying hard or saying abusive things to me."

Good on you.

By *weet00sweetMan  over a year ago

exeter

I couldnt agree more, its nice to see that other men are decent human beings! x

A first qnd hopfuly last time for us, had to kick a gent out for being so off his rocker on the white stuff he got competitive when our seccond gent turned up and he didn't want to share Mrs fox!! Started pushing her away from us both in the room, not even erect but wouldn't share her qnd then had the balls to rip her bra and hit her round the back of the head because he couldn't get it up. Poor Mrs fox lost 10yrs of confidence in that meet. It took two guys to get him out the house.

By *ndianLuxCouple  over a year ago

West midlands

Kicked myself out .

Met a lovely cpl for a full swap , after about 15 min of play , we realized it wasn't about me but they wanted to play with the Mrs more than us four .

,I just got up and put my clothes and walked off the room, followed by wife after 5 min,. much to their shock .

And I don't think, they understood what happened, I just told them that ,I couldn't concentrate.

Hubby x

West midlands

In another incident , the couple left because his wife got jealous halfway through and starter arguing in their own European language. So they left the meet abruptly .

West midlands

Another one.

We chatted to a cpl for months, booked a hotel halfway .

When we met in person , it was more chatting for about another three hours in the hotel bar .

So.once we finally retired to our rooms, the cpl started arguing on the actually format of the play lol ..The Mrs pretended she wasn't aware of a swap, husband said, she always does this . Blah blah .

Basically , she didn't wanted the husband to play with another woman.

I just asked them to take their differences in their room..they left the room ,not to be see again

They apologised few days later on Fab.

I threw a guy out of a hotel room once.

We’d made it very clear during the social and messaging that it wasn’t a cuckold situation but when we got down to it he said he “didn’t realise” I’d be involved too.

He immediately lost his erection and asked if he could just watch.

He was lucky he went out via the door.

By *eachybum2020Man  over a year ago

Victoria

"I left a meet before any fun, as I could see the female of the couple that I had met was under pressure to play and clearly didn't want to go through with it. The male half became quite nasty with me when I said I was leaving.

Potentially signs of an abusive, manipulative and controlling "relationship" (that term being used in an extremely loose term).

Certainly manipulating and controlling, he was an older guy with younger partner. At the time I wasn't going to be involved in something she didn't want to do, but on reflection should I have done more to help her? Maybe I didn't know enough facts and could have made the situation worse for her.

There seems to be quite a few of those that have been mentioned on here...vile and disgusting "

Dudley

"I left a meet before any fun, as I could see the female of the couple that I had met was under pressure to play and clearly didn't want to go through with it. The male half became quite nasty with me when I said I was leaving.

Certainly manipulating and controlling, he was an older guy with younger partner. At the time I wasn't going to be involved in something she didn't want to do, but on reflection should I have done more to help her? Maybe I didn't know enough facts and could have made the situation worse for her.

There seems to be quite a few of those that have been mentioned on here...vile and disgusting "

I think you did the only thing you could do, given the circumstances. You could also have put yourself in danger.

We're of the same opinion of this guy, but we could also be wrong about the severity. Whilst it's decent to care, sometimes it's best to just walk away.

Good on you, fella...

Dudley

"Another one.

We chatted to a cpl for months, booked a hotel halfway .

When we met in person , it was more chatting for about another three hours in the hotel bar .

So.once we finally retired to our rooms, the cpl started arguing on the actually format of the play lol ..The Mrs pretended she wasn't aware of a swap, husband said, she always does this . Blah blah .

Basically , she didn't wanted the husband to play with another woman.

I just asked them to take their differences in their room..they left the room ,not to be see again

They apologised few days later on Fab. "

The damage is done by then though, guys...who needs other people's dramas during what should be a pleasurable experience for all?

Dudley

"In another incident , the couple left because his wife got jealous halfway through and starter arguing in their own European language. So they left the meet abruptly ."

Jeez, you guys have had some lucky escapes Xx

Dudley

"A first qnd hopfuly last time for us, had to kick a gent out for being so off his rocker on the white stuff he got competitive when our seccond gent turned up and he didn't want to share Mrs fox!! Started pushing her away from us both in the room, not even erect but wouldn't share her qnd then had the balls to rip her bra and hit her round the back of the head because he couldn't get it up. Poor Mrs fox lost 10yrs of confidence in that meet. It took two guys to get him out the house."

WTF ???

So sorry you guys had that awful experience...especially Mrs Fox

Thankfully, you seem to have put it behind you now

Xx

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

I have kicked people out over the years or myself just upped and left

By *umbriaman1962Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

Very similar thing just felt wrong she was either d*unk or on something man was saying just fuck her bare back she was laid they half dark room not speaking I just said sorry and left

By *omscoCouple  over a year ago

wembley

We had something very similar, clearly wasn't what he expected, we were his first couple.

We didn't kick him out, asked if he would prefer to just watch. He Seemed to enjoy that more

ive had lucky escapes after chatting sending pics etc so many catfishes about and bullshitters just be honest

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

I've upped and left a few play sessions in a club (not quite the same) and ended a meet early at mine once but then took her home afterwards (I realised she was off her head and wanted to make sure she got home).

As for the stage fright brigade it does happen, I was driving to a meet once and just had a huge wave of imposter syndrome wash over me. Messaged the couple and apologised (no excuses, just told the truth) and got branded a complete time waster. On reflection I think I dodged a bullet with that one!

Ones kicked a guy who told me he was single

His phone went off mid way through picked it up and proceeded to have a full on conversation with his wife telling her he was just round at friends he be back in hour while still bang away on me

As soon as he hung up he got told to leave

Dudley

"Not been kicked out but have left a meet before anything happend because it was blatantly obvious that it was all the guys idea and his gf/wife really wasnt into it

Very similar thing just felt wrong she was either d*unk or on something man was saying just fuck her bare back she was laid they half dark room not speaking I just said sorry and left"

This sounds like another potential example of abuse / exploitation

By *iss KinkWoman  over a year ago

North/Blackpool

I have left before after getting extremely uncomfortable

Dudley

"I have left before after getting extremely uncomfortable "

Safety and wellbeing are paramount

By *ilverfox for youMan  over a year ago

Hull

wow , people with a lot of experience here . waiting for my first meet . seems to be a lot of fantasists here maybe thinking the thought of it is better than the actual meet . sounds like some crazy people on here !making me think carefully

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Telford

We had a couple come to visit us . She never took her coat off and he managed to sink two bottles of wine (which we had provided) in about an hour. She then accused my partner of making a move on him in the toilet although my partner had never left the room! Needless to say they were blocked.

Never had a bad meet yet

» Add a new message to this topic