FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Discussing kinks with partners

Discussing kinks with partners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was wondering if anyone has had any hesitation in discussing kinks or things they’d like to try with their partners only for them to have been really into the idea once discussed?

If so what was the kink in question?

How did you go about raising the subject/topic?

How was it received?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

we've never had that problem if there things we want to try then we talk i should imagine most swingers are that way due to the openness of sex ... only you know your partner and how open you are with each other or not ? but wish you luck and hope you get things sorted

By *ickingdelightMan  over a year ago

milton keynes, bedford

I started low key, and built it wasn’t a sit down moment but from start I was open that I like to explore snd try anything once mentality.

Also didn’t make it seedy, a lot wait until sex to discuss, I did it on a walk. As well as making her feel comfortable to be open to think about her kinks/desires snd let me know hers as and when like I shared.

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

It's something you should build on together, and progressively. Don't go directly to a new partner with your CNC scenario

By *sleWightCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ryde

Always approach it with a dose of humour to begin with. A spoonful of sugar and all that....

» Add a new message to this topic