FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > HotWife treats

HotWife treats

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornygencpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

My Hotwife has been offered presents or to be taken out and even hotel meets, where she agreed to pay towards. She thinks if she accepts then its almost like prostituting herself. And the bloke is then obliged to have fun? I think she deserves to be treated and have nice things bought, and definately should not pay towards hotel costs? Opinions appreciated please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think that she should pay her half.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think that she should pay her half. "

I agree

By *reason69Couple  over a year ago

Blackburn

We never let anybody pay , if I did she would feel like a call girl , she likes to be in control and call the shots , most guys bring a bottle of my favourite tipple

"My Hotwife has been offered presents or to be taken out and even hotel meets, where she agreed to pay towards. She thinks if she accepts then its almost like prostituting herself. And the bloke is then obliged to have fun? I think she deserves to be treated and have nice things bought, and definately should not pay towards hotel costs? Opinions appreciated please"

If you think she deserves it maybe you pay for it and buy her nice things

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

"I think that she should pay her half. "

100%

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Listen to your wife OP , she is right. She should pay her way or at least offer to

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

Why shouldn't she pay half for hotel costs??

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Why shouldn't she pay half for hotel costs??"

Because her husband doesn't want to splash his cash

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

If she’s having fun and participating willingly then she should pay her half.

By *weetiepie99Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

"Why shouldn't she pay half for hotel costs??

Because her husband doesn't want to splash his cash "

manchester

Not that at all I do splash the cash and buy her nice things, when we have gone to a hotel as a couple. But when she is offered to go on her own??

When we meet a guest gentleman I’m happy to pay for the hotel room.

It seems very crass to ask them for 50% and I couldn’t be arsed with it to be honest.

It also gives us control of the environment to some extent.

I appreciate it when the guy offers though.

manchester

Ok thanks for the opinions once again my wife is right lol. Nothing too do with me not wanting to splash the cash or being tight at all. When we arrange hotel fun as a couple we pay the price. But if a bull wants to take her to a hotel on her own then I think they should pay? It's a gentleman thing surely as in a date paying for a meal etc etc and no I'm not being sexist lol just the way I've been raised

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"My Hotwife has been offered presents or to be taken out and even hotel meets, where she agreed to pay towards. She thinks if she accepts then its almost like prostituting herself. And the bloke is then obliged to have fun? I think she deserves to be treated and have nice things bought, and definately should not pay towards hotel costs? Opinions appreciated please"

I think the opinion thst matters most is your wife's and you should respect that

"Ok thanks for the opinions once again my wife is right lol. Nothing too do with me not wanting to splash the cash or being tight at all. When we arrange hotel fun as a couple we pay the price. But if a bull wants to take her to a hotel on her own then I think they should pay? It's a gentleman thing surely as in a date paying for a meal etc etc and no I'm not being sexist lol just the way I've been raised"

If he’s paying then he obviously gets to choose the room and the rate.

Reckon your Mrs may be seeing a few Travelodges midweek.

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Ok thanks for the opinions once again my wife is right lol. Nothing too do with me not wanting to splash the cash or being tight at all. When we arrange hotel fun as a couple we pay the price. But if a bull wants to take her to a hotel on her own then I think they should pay? It's a gentleman thing surely as in a date paying for a meal etc etc and no I'm not being sexist lol just the way I've been raised"

If it became a regular thing with a bull it may be more likely for him to pay fully but it’s not so likely with a first meet that you may never see again.

Remember your wife returns to you at the end of the night, so you can’t apply the same thinking to what may happen on a date with someone who may commit to an exclusive relationship in the future.

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Hotwife treats

I deffo pay my way with meets. Yes, I get offered things but always refuse and either pay half as I feel that's not what I'm inclining to meet for.

Nikki x

» Add a new message to this topic