FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Misleading Profiles... More & more

Misleading Profiles... More & more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *WINGStars23 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chorley

Have any of you started to notice that the amount of profile on here aren't exactly how they seem at first glance. Couples with single women profiles. TVs with women's profiles, Men pretending they are women or couples. And then the other fakes with there obvious fake names JuneSummer and the likes.

What's gotten in to everyone, and why can't they just be who and what they are? Madness I tell you madness

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

And not forgetting the number of straight guys looking to meet men

Chorley

Oh yes them too. There's probably more I've missed out.

By *lueFireCouple  over a year ago

just somewhere around here

Yep I raised a similar point previously and got shot down

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

or profiles full of lies like old pics and then when they send upto date pics they are nothing like what they are ... showing on profile men aside there are 1000s of women and couples doing this as i see on our joint profile

many profile's are simple not right we know loads on here from clubs (couples and women) who dont know us on here and they look nothing like there profiles some are a lifetime out of date

thats before we get to the 10000s of womens and couples profiles that are men

and then mens profiles that are complete lies or fantasy .

but i will say this how the hell can admin sort people that lie ... its not just swinging lol its everywhere

By *enuinecpl101Couple  over a year ago

Co armagh

"Have any of you started to notice that the amount of profile on here aren't exactly how they seem at first glance. Couples with single women profiles. TVs with women's profiles, Men pretending they are women or couples. And then the other fakes with there obvious fake names JuneSummer and the likes.

What's gotten in to everyone, and why can't they just be who and what they are? Madness I tell you madness"

Absolutely, or ones with verifications that simply dont add up

Chorley

I personally think team admin should, check profiles and question what the see and read. And if needed change the profiles to the correct genders, or if needed delete the profile in question and block their IP addresses.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"I personally think team admin should, check profiles and question what the see and read. And if needed change the profiles to the correct genders, or if needed delete the profile in question and block their IP addresses."

Admins are volunteers, to be able to do what you want the site would need to employ people which would mean increasing the fee or making it mandatory and most wouldn't want to pay more

It's fairly easy to spot fake profiles timewasters etc & I doubt June Summer thought anyone would think that their real name same as I doubt many would think mine is booby, it's a user name, mast people don't give out real names on here

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"I personally think team admin should, check profiles and question what the see and read. And if needed change the profiles to the correct genders, or if needed delete the profile in question and block their IP addresses."

There's not enough time in the day to check every profile on here.

By *ndianLuxCouple  over a year ago

West midlands

What baffles me is that some profiles clearly mention that they want single male or single female in their description but they tick on MF cpls in their interest and it shows on our updates.

That's misleading to us more than the fakes .

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've seen profiles describing themselves as bicurious but when speaking in private they constantly talk about hideous pics of other women with strapons or how horrible it is to see women together.

I've seen others describing themselves as discreet or a lady without the slightest hint of irony.

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I have noticed since coming back after my break all of the above. A lot more fakes than before. And some that don't understand what swinging and the lifestyle actually is.!

» Add a new message to this topic