FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fucking a partner

Fucking a partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst she is on the phone to her partner pretending she’s being good and cleaning up whilst I fuck her. Anyone else find that a turn on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My x mother in law sucked my cock while I was on the phone to my wife when she was away for the weekend

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

"My x mother in law sucked my cock while I was on the phone to my wife when she was away for the weekend "

Wow

Nah I hate cheats so turn off!

I was fucking a customers wife when her husband called her and told her he was going to be late home and he "miss you" comments, lol.

Hearing his voice her talking and my 7 inches up here was a thrill and best bit was wiping my cum off the top of her pussy with her knickers. Yep, got rid of the condom down the toilet and not in the bin

By *pen to offers!Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

"My x mother in law sucked my cock while I was on the phone to my wife when she was away for the weekend "

That will take some beating!

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We've fucked whilst Steph was on the phone to her mum, years ago

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We've fucked whilst Steph was on the phone to her mum, years ago "

That’s almost as bad… my partner just kept saying yeah yeah yeah hadn’t a clue what the call was about when she hung up

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

With a mum like that god help your wife!

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Did you not think that it was the least bit inappropriate?

I done a wife revenge fuck her hubby had cleated on her so she facetime him while he was working away after a brief chat to hubby she came over to me and put my cock in her mouth he was going mental on the other end if the phone

By *r_GreyscaleMan  over a year ago

Stevenage

Well this escalated quickly!

By * feat LCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Fucked my mrs in her bum when she was on phone with her mum. Mrs not a big fan of anal but she couldn't say anything. It was good turn on

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

I can still vividly recall the end of an afternoon meet with a well-to-do wife - instigated by her husband, who was away - we'd just finished fucking and were regaining our breath, she laying flat on her front and me along her back, my cock still lodged in her pussy...

....her phone began to ring, and when she giggled on looking at the screen I assumed it was her husband - so was rather surprised when she cheerily said "Hello, Mummy" - and I had to bury my face in her neck and hair to stifle a laugh a few moments when she said "Sorry, I've had something on this afternoon!"...

....I wondered what her mother would think about her daughter talking to her while what she still had 'on' was me, laying on her marital bed with my cock and cum in her pussy!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

[Removed by poster at 20/10/22 18:48:20]

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Your wife is a lucky lady

» Add a new message to this topic