FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > FFM with FB

FFM with FB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rKingsman OP   Man  over a year ago

Sutton

I’m looking for another female to join me and my fb…. Message if interested… pics on request

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe worth making a couple's profile, so many single males try to meet alone claiming to have a gf/FB

I personally wouldn't contemplate it without seeing the woman in question.

Mrs

Sutton

"Maybe worth making a couple's profile, so many single males try to meet alone claiming to have a gf/FB

Mrs "

Yea I did think that when writing this as when I see these kinda posts from single males I think the same

I don’t want to make a couples because she’s up for a ffm but isn’t aware of this site x

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Maybe worth making a couple's profile, so many single males try to meet alone claiming to have a gf/FB

Mrs

Yea I did think that when writing this as when I see these kinda posts from single males I think the same

I don’t want to make a couples because she’s up for a ffm but isn’t aware of this site x"

Why not tell her about the site?

By *iverpool 2Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Honestly the amount of guys on here with fuckbuddies that have no idea of this site but are up for most things astounds us, as said already why not tell her about this site? If she’s up for it she will love it here

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

No offence here OP but try reading this thread from the potential third's perspective; they only have a solo make account to go off, no female account to corroborate the meet or verify they're real, and it kinda screams of turning up to the meet and getting told "oh she can't make it but we can still play"

Just a thought

LvM

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

As per above sounds dodgy. We had people say similar before and offer dates and hotel. Even if not on Fab we’ve asked for some contact before - pics and phone call - and never materialised. Perhaps if you can offer that some chance.

Sutton

I’m just seeing if there’s some interest here before mentioning this to her…

I haven’t known her that long and just testing the water! I have my reasons for not mentioning this site to her yet and I don’t really care if you believe me or if you think I’m making her up!

None of you have DM’d me to find out more information, instead you all try to make me out to be a liar and a fake

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, going off like that puts you firmly in the nope column

Sutton

So I can’t defend myself now?

Liverpool

"I’m just seeing if there’s some interest here before mentioning this to her…

I haven’t known her that long and just testing the water! I have my reasons for not mentioning this site to her yet and I don’t really care if you believe me or if you think I’m making her up!

None of you have DM’d me to find out more information, instead you all try to make me out to be a liar and a fake"

Mate this reply hasn’t done you any favours tbh

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"

I know yiu haven't liked the tone of the responses but that is all the interest you'll get.

There are hundreds of couples seeking a third for an FFM. I doubt any female will respond to a single male with an invisible (from the site's perspective) partner

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"So I can’t defend myself now?"

You certainly can, but what you’ve been open about is already clearly deceitful regarding your FWB - you are trying to arrange an FFM behind her back, regardless of whether she expressed an interest - so you are already on a hiding to nothing here.

Communicate with her about Fab, be honest and try again might be a better approach.

Stansted

None of you have DM’d me to find out more information, instead you all try to make me out to be a liar and a fake"

Not sure what you are really expecting. Of course general interest in MFF but Forum is a blunt tool to find specific people as covers whole country, especially as you no info on the lady. You are better off using your profile and status and proactively searching and messaging ladies within say 10 miles who are interested in meeting couples and hope you can get a dialogue going with one or two. That will still be hard I would suggest as ladies have a choice of large number of couples here where can see both and with pics, veris etc but worth a go. Suggest you talk to your lady friend more and see if you can in some way, even minor involve her in the search.

Liverpool

We E been hunting a single female for 8 years for FFM fun with no luck

We have pictures & veris to prove who we are and what we look like

By your response here your insinuating we should have jumped into your inbox to find out more, we’re simply highlighting that with a single guys profile with no mention of a FB your wasting your time

Bristol

"We E been hunting a single female for 8 years for FFM fun with no luck

We have pictures & veris to prove who we are and what we look like "

If that’s the case, what hope is there for any of us!

Stansted

If that’s the case, what hope is there for any of us! "

Well we’ve had mff on several occasions and talking to some lovely ladies so hopefully more to come. In all cases we’ve had lots of chat between three of us first and/or socials involving three of us. More than meeting couples or men it is really takes time and patience but definitely possible.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

So your FWB doesn’t even know that you’ll be sharing pics of her with others…

This is a swinging site - swinging (to me) is about honesty and you are being far from honest to your FWB who knows nothing of you pimping her out

That’s several red flags whatever way you look at it…

K

Bristol

Well we’ve had mff on several occasions and talking to some lovely ladies so hopefully more to come. In all cases we’ve had lots of chat between three of us first and/or socials involving three of us. More than meeting couples or men it is really takes time and patience but definitely possible. "

Thanks, we’re doing okay!

Stansted

There is also the option of meeting ladies at parties and clubs of course and playing there or arranging to meet privately at a later date.

This is going swimmingly.

Anyone want to buy a bridge in London?

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

By your response here your insinuating we should have jumped into your inbox to find out more, we’re simply highlighting that with a single guys profile with no mention of a FB your wasting your time "

8 years… You guys look great so unsure what’s going on if you’ve not met up with a single female.

K

Stansted

Well we’ve had mff on several occasions and talking to some lovely ladies so hopefully more to come. In all cases we’ve had lots of chat between three of us first and/or socials involving three of us. More than meeting couples or men it is really takes time and patience but definitely possible.

Thanks, we’re doing okay! "

Ok haven’t looked at your profile but was just replying to your “what hope is there for any of us” comment which suggested things were not perfect but sorry if wrong end of the stick.

Not sure exactly what you're hoping for OP? No single lady on here would meet without seeing pictures/chatting with your fem friend. And even if you found someone are you going to tell them not to mention Fab? Maybe ask them to tell your friend a whole bs story about how you connected?

Ask your mate if she fancys a club if you don't want to mention you're on here

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

I’m looking for 2 flaming chainsaw juggling 25 year old Nymphomaniacs…I’m a sgl guy with a fire extinguisher (of a cock!! - snigger!!) Just seeing if there’s any interest… some flexibility on age ( up to 103 if you’re spritely!)

You could try considering the position of your target audience.

You're looking for a lady who is going to be looking for a couple - not a single male - and so you won't be on their radar and whilst I appreciate that you're attempting to whip up some interest with this thread, as many others have already suggested, many will be doubtful that you do indeed have a lady friend and will be suspicious that you're actually just another single guy trying a different tactic to get a meet.

Sorry to be cynical but given the huge number of single guys on fab, compared to single ladies and couples, I'm afraid you're on a hiding to nothing. You'd fair an awful lot better if you set up a couples profile with your friend

» Add a new message to this topic