FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Who’s making your fab journey awesome

Who’s making your fab journey awesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uncouplerk OP   Couple  over a year ago

TD

Feeling like shit so need some positivity who on fabs is making your journey extra fun.

We’ll shout out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

TD

Haveing_fun and StaffordDom for starters

By *annabarberaCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

Well we found each other on fab so the Mr can say Chesterslady and me the Mrs will say Naughty but nice...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry you are feeling shit today Op.

Chin up... today is the first day of the rest of your life. How exciting! Who knows what is around the corner.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

So sorry you're feeling shit! Happy Hump Day!

Redlips have been absolute stars, so funny as I was mega intimidated by them at first - Xeno x

"Sorry you are feeling shit today Op.

Chin up... today is the first day of the rest of your life. How exciting! Who knows what is around the corner. "

we all know what's around the corner sooner or later death lol

Get well soon xx

TD

"Get well soon xx"

Thank you x

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Feeling like shit so need some positivity who on fabs is making your journey extra fun.

We’ll shout out "

My wife

(Bry)

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Feeling like shit so need some positivity who on fabs is making your journey extra fun.

We’ll shout out "

Hope you feel better soon!

The Mr makes my fav journey

By *iverpool 2Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Tbh Mrs L2, absolutely loving the journey we’ve been on so far and many more to come

There's some absolute cracking people on here that I stick around for, otherwise id probably leave. Love chatting in the forums with a few folk that I occasionally banter with, and then there's redlipswife... an absolute darling of a lady (don't believe I've chatted with hubby before though)

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

We’ll shout out "

I'm always happy so not much detracts from that but sorry you're feeling down

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

There are SO MANY lovely people here! Just among those I've been lucky enough to message with a little, in no particular order, MistyPeaks, Duchessb, Bellaseas, Princess1988, Bootyful Day, Calathea, MissDreavus are all fascinating, rounded, witty, welcoming, and kind, as well as smoking hot, naturally.

Among the chaps, there is so much wisdom and wit, and self-knowledge - Nero is wonderful, JustPete always makes me laugh, the lovely man who hosts Nocturnal sometimes whose name I have shamefully forgotten, Fabulous and Bearded, among many others.

Having been on a few similar websites over 15 years or so, the quality ratio on Fab is sky-high.

"There are SO MANY lovely people here! Just among those I've been lucky enough to message with a little, in no particular order, MistyPeaks, Duchessb, Bellaseas, Princess1988, Bootyful Day, Calathea, MissDreavus are all fascinating, rounded, witty, welcoming, and kind, as well as smoking hot, naturally.

Among the chaps, there is so much wisdom and wit, and self-knowledge - Nero is wonderful, JustPete always makes me laugh, the lovely man who hosts Nocturnal sometimes whose name I have shamefully forgotten, Fabulous and Bearded, among many others.

Having been on a few similar websites over 15 years or so, the quality ratio on Fab is sky-high. "

The lovely man that hosts the nocturnal thread is Hotash.

I agree he really is lovely and all round awesome and that's why I married him.

Oxford

"There are SO MANY lovely people here! Just among those I've been lucky enough to message with a little, in no particular order, MistyPeaks, Duchessb, Bellaseas, Princess1988, Bootyful Day, Calathea, MissDreavus are all fascinating, rounded, witty, welcoming, and kind, as well as smoking hot, naturally.

Having been on a few similar websites over 15 years or so, the quality ratio on Fab is sky-high.

I agree he really is lovely and all round awesome and that's why I married him. "

That's the feller! You are both wonderfully lucky, and I'm sure you know it.

Journey woah woah nobody said i had to go anywhere

I agree he really is lovely and all round awesome and that's why I married him.

That's the feller! You are both wonderfully lucky, and I'm sure you know it."

We do feel very blessed to have found each other 4 years ago on the late thread.

Oxford

"

We do feel very blessed to have found each other 4 years ago on the late thread.

"

I am SUCH a romantic when I hear stories like yours.

I agree he really is lovely and all round awesome and that's why I married him. "

Awwwww lorna

By *unmidwcoupleCouple  over a year ago

leicester

My man for getting me into the lifestyle

» Add a new message to this topic