FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dick fished

Dick fished

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently, I met up with a woman, however when meeting it was evident straight away that she was biologically a male. The photos I had seen were quite deceptive so I was pretty pissed off.

I asked her why she wasn't honest from the start as I had clearly said I was straight and into female bodies, no penis and the response was that it shouldn't matter.

We soon left and safe to say a 2nd meet will not be happening lol. I was just wondering if others would feel like myself in a situation like this or would you be more open minded?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't be happy that the person lied about something. Same as if they sent me a face pic of someone else or if they said they were 50 but were actually 19.

Photo’s are generally used to paint a pretty picture which does not work for me hence i dont post any on my profile.

If i turn up for a meet and i dont like what i see or the pother person doesn’t either then we go our seperate ways.

What photos can never do even if there’s hundreds of someone, is display the personality, ego, empathy, humour, etc.

A lack of connection puts me off more than looks.

"Photo’s are generally used to paint a pretty picture which does not work for me hence i dont post any on my profile.

If i turn up for a meet and i dont like what i see or the pother person doesn’t either then we go our seperate ways.

What photos can never do even if there’s hundreds of someone, is display the personality, ego, empathy, humour, etc.

A lack of connection puts me off more than looks."

In all fairness, this isn't someone looking completely different or personality based.

This was someone lying about their gender.

I can deal with someone being slightly different due a filter on pics but this is a bit far.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I guess a lot depends on your starting point and who you are prepared to meet. If you are 100% straight and not wanting to meet TV's/TS's/CD's, you have every right to be pissed off, especially for single males who struggle to get a neet and then it turns out not to be the meet that they were expecting. If you are 'fab straight' and have a fantasy of meeting TV's/TS's/CD's, but don't have the courage to meet them, then you may be delighted at an unintended meet. Those who are deceptive about their identity may be hoping that the person they are meeting is fab straight / very open minded. After all, we are all on here for different reasons and often in very different positions on the sex / kink / fantasy spectrum, which in itself is very wide.

"Recently, I met up with a woman, however when meeting it was evident straight away that she was biologically a male. The photos I had seen were quite deceptive so I was pretty pissed off.

I asked her why she wasn't honest from the start as I had clearly said I was straight and into female bodies, no penis and the response was that it shouldn't matter.

We soon left and safe to say a 2nd meet will not be happening lol. I was just wondering if others would feel like myself in a situation like this or would you be more open minded? "

I hope you have reported him?

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

The big red flag there for me is that the person lied, and about something pretty major. Deception is never a good look.

By *andaloriansCouple  over a year ago

Malvern

Yes red flag! Communication is absolute key in this lifestyle! I mean, "when in rome" but theres a limit. As for, "it shouldnt matter", it does matter! People like who and what they like, that cant be forced or coerced

S

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Recently, I met up with a woman, however when meeting it was evident straight away that she was biologically a male. The photos I had seen were quite deceptive so I was pretty pissed off.

We soon left and safe to say a 2nd meet will not be happening lol. I was just wondering if others would feel like myself in a situation like this or would you be more open minded?

I hope you have reported him?"

I didn't no. Couldn't be bothered being accused of being transphobic or something so I just left it

I hope you have reported him?

I didn't no. Couldn't be bothered being accused of being transphobic or something so I just left it "

Youre not being transphobic you identify as a straight male.

You're not into cd/tv or ts.

I presume this person is trans and identifies as a woman.

Post op or pre this should of been made clear to you either way.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"

Youre not being transphobic you identify as a straight male.

You're not into cd/tv or ts.

I presume this person is trans and identifies as a woman.

Post op or pre this should of been made clear to you either way."

I was recently contacted at another site from a 'single female' profile...

....a handful of photos there showed what appeared to be a highly-attractive blonde 'woman'...

....on reading 'her' profile details, however, it transpired 'she' was trans - which there'd been no mention of in 'her' initial message...

Yes a trans woman identifies as a woman and sees herself as one.

Do they need to make this transparent straight away.

My two cents I think yes.

Some won't for a multitude of reasons.

Sex and sexual orientation isn't black and white and is a very broad spectrum.

Being honest with the person it gives them the opportunity to decide if he would like to meet or not.

» Add a new message to this topic