FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > So many twats around.

So many twats around.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you are not a genuine person, fuck off. Don’t cheat on your wife, or gf.

And yes, messaging is a form of deceit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ightNWet69Woman  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

I'm sure cheaters are genuine people, just not the sort everyone wants to meet.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

tend not to judge other people ... ill just look after my self and try and be me what others do is not my concern ...

also if people think they are avoiding married men and women then your wrong so many are so good at lying and can fool many and they do ... we know a few who swear to god they wont meet married but we know for a fact they have ..theres just no real way of knowing 100% ..

i just think to my self im not in their shoes i dont know their story nor do i want to know thats between them .. i just want drama free meets

Fed up with the so called ‘husband, or BF, whos partner knows they are hating nudes or etc. or worse still. Pretend they are the female and can’t prove it by sending a genuine pic.

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"If you are not a genuine person, fuck off. Don’t cheat on your wife, or gf.

"

You forgot to add "husband or bf".

By *leasureseekers300Couple  over a year ago

Chorley

"tend not to judge other people ... ill just look after my self and try and be me what others do is not my concern ...

also if people think they are avoiding married men and women then your wrong so many are so good at lying and can fool many and they do ... we know a few who swear to god they wont meet married but we know for a fact they have ..theres just no real way of knowing 100% ..

i just think to my self im not in their shoes i dont know their story nor do i want to know thats between them .. i just want drama free meets

"

We’ve a met a few “single guys”. It’s their problem if they are being dishonest. As long as we don’t get any drama. I meet alone (make) with 100% permission. My beautiful wife needs a break every now and then!!!

You forgot to add "husband or bf". "

Only judging on past experiences.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"

Having a bad day?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

"tend not to judge other people ... ill just look after my self and try and be me what others do is not my concern ...

"

So beautifully said

By *ackonceagain321Couple  over a year ago

luton

I'm sure some may think we are not real we have some pics in friends only buy not public . I (mr) am the sole user on fab , Mrs genuiy has no interest at all for the online part,

And we are happy to send pics but we will not verify ourselves with a call or video call ,we find it awkward and both have no interest in small talk ,

It doesn't mean we aren't genuine or I'm a cheating husband , you will see us both at clubs .

"

How do you define a genuine person? Do you mean one who is available to fuck anyone who asks?

You are ranting on the forum and being judgemental. It's not up to you to decide if a person should have sex outside a relationship or not.

By *aviniaCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds (close to GAP)

I do it for ME and what I get out of it. I don't give any thought whatsoever to 'their situation'.

Chat

Meet

Move on

How do you define a genuine person? Do you mean one who is available to fuck anyone who asks?

You are ranting on the forum and being judgemental. It's not up to you to decide if a person should have sex outside a relationship or not.

"

We have been chatting to several couples in the past, but when push comes to shove, it turns out it is a sole male, using a couple profile.

Just fed up with the lies.

By *uriousblondwifeCouple  over a year ago

wickford

"

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

[Removed by poster at 19/10/22 07:26:49]

"

Here, here... Well said...

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"

In terms of drama free meets, does that include an enraged husband or wife etc yelling at you cos their partner has cheated?

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We have been chatting to several couples in the past, but when push comes to shove, it turns out it is a sole male, using a couple profile.

Just fed up with the lies. "

Chatting to couples that are well verified as a couple may be better. There's an incredible amount of fakes on here.

Well you seem like a delight

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

How did you catch them out?

Do you send them sex chat and sex pics? They are pretty easy to suss out.

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Another recent thread about whether photo verification would help prevent this was shot down in flames. To photo verify a genuine couples profile you have to have a photo of both together holding a sign with the profile name. And yes I know clever people can photo shop all that but it would make it a lot more difficult

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No one HAS to send anything to prove their are genuine to anyone just because they demand it.I know I won't. I'll send pics when and if I want to,not because someone thinks they have a right to demand it. Also it's not up to you op to decide who can or cannot be on here. Maybe be more selective about who you talk to and how the chats go. To be fair it is pretty easy to suss out fake couples on here.

If you are finding it happens to you a lot then relook at how you interact on here. Set your filters to help there are a lot of them including ones that only allow those who are either photo veired or veried by meet/cam to message you. Or even better go search for profiles yourself.

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

"I'm sure some may think we are not real we have some pics in friends only buy not public . I (mr) am the sole user on fab , Mrs genuiy has no interest at all for the online part,

And we are happy to send pics but we will not verify ourselves with a call or video call ,we find it awkward and both have no interest in small talk ,

It doesn't mean we aren't genuine or I'm a cheating husband , you will see us both at clubs .

"

Some of what you guys do is exactly what me and my wife do. We do have photos of us but we don't really want to do a video chat for the same reason as you. And usually I am the one who runs our profile.

The judgement of some people on here is very off putting.

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

Sadly there are quite a few using their other halves pictures without their permission!

Block and move on is my advice.

By *lueFireCouple  over a year ago

just somewhere around here

"

Yep, same here on many levels

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

"

Think you forgot to add ‘don’t cheat on your husband or boyfriend’ aswell on that statement it happens on both sides

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

In terms of drama free meets, does that include an enraged husband or wife etc yelling at you cos their partner has cheated? "

thats easy ill explain to the enraged husband or wife that along with my husband that we are swingers and we met from a online swinging site and we simply did not know so they can get enrage as much as they want im only a phone call away from the police ..its simply not my problem ive not caused there marriage problems or why one half is wanting sex else where..

so had many meets since the first day we started our swinging venture in our very early 20s (nearly 30 years) and these thing tend to be very rare that you get someone banging on your door especially when 99% of meets are on neutral grounds but if it were ever to happen then its nothing for me to worry about as we will just be honest about being swingers ..

and before anyone says we dont care thats easy to answer how can you care when you have no clue how can you care when you dont know their side of the story ... ilike ive said if your a swingers then you have 100% met married men you just dont know you have 80% of the men on this site are in relationship at a guess .... so ill continue to take anything said on a sawinging site with a pinch of salt ...

oh and sorry i kept saying men but for every cheating man there a cheating woman its very very 50/50 in life

By *ena AmourTV/TS  over a year ago

Chard

Drama free meets would be nice!

As there is a fair bit of regional interest here, i am unashamedly

» Add a new message to this topic