FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > one for the team

one for the team

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haz46 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Stockport

Hi has anyone been out with mates and taken one for the team? how did they feel after

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Not sure what you mean, could you elaborate? No names obviously

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

It's a pain, nobody like being last pick and many times it was me. I have walked away more times than I can count, but going to the clubs has opened my eyes. There's no such thing as ugly, fat, short, tiny dick, saggy boobs. People don't pair off, they go off in 3s, 4s or whole groups. If there's a nice couple you can chat and have an honest conversation, if you are feeling self conscious remember everyone there is there for the same thing, to have fun and sex to be something fun that can be shared without hangups. You may even proposition a total stranger, man or woman, have the best night of your life and never see them again, or you may make a life long friend and see them all the time. Then next visit, meet another nice man or woman, and invite them to join you and the last person for a 3some. Next thing you know, you are hooked.

Cupids in Swinton might be closest for you, I'm an old Stockport lad myself before I moved so know it well, but there are loads of others. If you ever get down to Derby pop in the Attic, if you see me tap me on the shoulder and say hi.

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

Many a time in my younger days around Bolton but most of the time I have a better laugh and sex from what folk would call the ugly duckling of the group but I would always go for them as like I say the best laugh

» Add a new message to this topic