FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > My best friend and hubby

My best friend and hubby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anga91 OP   Couple  over a year ago

suffolk

I recently discovered I get really turned on talking about my husband fucking my female best friend.

She is unaware of our lifestyle choice.

Question is, has anybody every approached their friends about doing this and how did they bring it up?

If it happened was it a good experience?

Amy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Sounds potentially disastrous, with you putting a valuable friendship at risk.

But only you know your friend, and will have any idea how she may react. She could love the idea and it may give your friendship a new dimension and deeper connection.

By *erandSir2020Couple  over a year ago

Telford

I have fucked my hubby and one of his best mates at the same time. Good fun!

suffolk

"I have fucked my hubby and one of his best mates at the same time. Good fun! "

This is more my female best friend and him.

She's single but not in the lifestyle.

And like I say the idea of it gets me very horny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have fucked my hubby and one of his best mates at the same time. Good fun!

And like I say the idea of it gets me very horny"

Sounds like a good night.

By *ilver_StarMan  over a year ago

Oxford

I had a dream where my ex-wife joined my gf and I. Since then I’ve been very turned on by the idea.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

It's something my husband and I talk about a lot, him with one of my friends and me with one of his but I think it's one of those fantasies that will stay just that

It's not worth risking friendships over

suffolk

"It's something my husband and I talk about a lot, him with one of my friends and me with one of his but I think it's one of those fantasies that will stay just that

It's not worth risking friendships over "

Yes I get that. She knows as both and she's very sexual. It's just the thought is so hot and I've spoken to him about it

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

"It's something my husband and I talk about a lot, him with one of my friends and me with one of his but I think it's one of those fantasies that will stay just that

It's not worth risking friendships over

Yes I get that. She knows as both and she's very sexual. It's just the thought is so hot and I've spoken to him about it"

Cuckqueaning is pretty common, if not as much as cuckolding. As ever, it needs lots of careful honesty about emotions, boundaries, etc. But it can be insanely hot, yes.

By *haz46Woman  over a year ago

Stockport

yes i did, i approached it over a coffee see how she felt

By *aydhiCouple  over a year ago

aldgate

Definitely you should interduce her about lifestyle and inform them you are swinger and check her reaction.

Ana did that with her friend and surprisingly we found she use to be in lifestyle and she happily join us for our threesome birthday celebration.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"I recently discovered I get really turned on talking about my husband fucking my female best friend.

She is unaware of our lifestyle choice.

Question is, has anybody every approached their friends about doing this and how did they bring it up?

If it happened was it a good experience?

Amy x"

No, no no,no no.

Friends who got pissed and mentioned their interest in swinging to their friends.

It was like a shutter coming down, they never spoke to them again.

It's amazing that some folks class themselves as open minded until it actually comes to opening their minds.

But there again 75% on FAB would say they cannot wait to meet and we all know how that ends.

Be careful what you wish for.

suffolk

"yes i did, i approached it over a coffee see how she felt"

Really? How did that go

Stockport

she thought about it for a while but then ended up joining us for a threesome

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

I always had an urge to see my wife and my good mate fuck.

It took her about 3 YEARS to agree to giving it a go. Once she had I then asked him - he said yes in about 5 mins.

aldgate

"she thought about it for a while but then ended up joining us for a threesome"

Luckily our one was more quick. As she was use to be in lifestyle.

As I said untill you don't speak we never know.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"

Cuckqueaning is pretty common"

Is it?

By *nked_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Durham

We were having threesomes with a very close friend of ours for quite a while. It was great fun and felt extremely comfortable as we all knew there was no pressure and we were all looking out for eachother.

We did a lot of experimenting together and that's how we ended up in the lifestyle. We are all still very good friends x

Our first threesome was with a female friend and we had fun with her several times.

If everyone is open and honest about the situation it is amazing

suffolk

"she thought about it for a while but then ended up joining us for a threesome"

How did you go about bringing it up?

suffolk

"Our first threesome was with a female friend and we had fun with her several times.

If everyone is open and honest about the situation it is amazing "

Was she already in the lifestyle youth?

Stockport

started talking about fancying other people asked if she like my partner, when she said yes i asked if she wanted him for her birthday

"Our first threesome was with a female friend and we had fun with her several times.

Was she already in the lifestyle youth?"

No she said she thought we were a sexy couple during a conversation with G and it escalated from there into several very naughty threesomes.

It's what pushed us to finally join Fab and meet other couples xx

suffolk

"started talking about fancying other people asked if she like my partner, when she said yes i asked if she wanted him for her birthday"

That's a very direct approach.lol

Most women wouldn't admit to liking someone else's guy would they.

suffolk

Was she already in the lifestyle youth?

No she said she thought we were a sexy couple during a conversation with G and it escalated from there into several very naughty threesomes.

It's what pushed us to finally join Fab and meet other couples xx"

That's interesting

Stockport

i have known her for years

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

What could go wrong?

I'm sure it's worth losing a friendship over if she's in any way shocked or not the least bit keen on the idea.

Fantasy and reality are often polar opposites.

I guess it depends what's more important to you. Your friendship with her or a sexual kick?

A

suffolk

[Removed by poster at 18/10/22 16:24:53]

suffolk

"What could go wrong?

I'm sure it's worth losing a friendship over if she's in any way shocked or not the least bit keen on the idea.

I guess it depends what's more important to you. Your friendship with her or a sexual kick?

A"

I'm just asking the forum as I'm sure different people have differing experiences of things. I'm not seeking judgements, I'm only being curious

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

My best friend introduced me to fab but never would we ever meet the same guys or do a threesome despite several men asking us to. We keep our friendship and fab when she was on here completely separate.We have been friends for way too long to ruin it over sex. There are plenty of other people to have sex with,it's not worth potentially ruining a friendship.And I know of a few friendships that have been ruined by it. But then I guess it will depend on how much you value your friendship really verses how much you want the fantasy. It might work out or it could ruin what you have.

By *andystick72Man  over a year ago

kinky Street

Go for it

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"What could go wrong?

A

I'm just asking the forum as I'm sure different people have differing experiences of things. I'm not seeking judgements, I'm only being curious "

And I'm not saying that's wrong.

I'm saying in my opinion a friendship is worth much more than fulfilling a fantasy.

The two of you may find it a hot idea. She may not fancy your husband in the slightest, nor be open to a casual bunk up.

If you really want to find out how she feels about swinging as a concept then tell her you're swingers, show her your profile and gauge her reaction.

If its anything other than 'ooh that sounds fun and I wish I had the chance to do things like that' then you probably have the answer to your question.

Good luck!

A

suffolk

"My best friend introduced me to fab but never would we ever meet the same guys or do a threesome despite several men asking us to. We keep our friendship and fab when she was on here completely separate.We have been friends for way too long to ruin it over sex. There are plenty of other people to have sex with,it's not worth potentially ruining a friendship.And I know of a few friendships that have been ruined by it. But then I guess it will depend on how much you value your friendship really verses how much you want the fantasy. It might work out or it could ruin what you have. "

I appreciate your comment

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

As you’ve said op she’s not into the “lifestyle “ so perhaps you should leave well alone for the sake of your friendship

By *weet and SpiceCouple  over a year ago

Around the Midlands

"As you’ve said op she’s not into the “lifestyle “ so perhaps you should leave well alone for the sake of your friendship "

Completely agree with this

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

"

Cuckqueaning is pretty common

Is it?"

Well, maybe all the usual warnings about the plural of anecdote not being data should apply. But I've had direct experience twice and indirect once.

Obviously, as I said, it's not as popular as cucking.

By *herrybakewellCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

We prefer to keep this side of our life separate to our other friends.

By *iverpool 2Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We would keep this side away from best friends, Mrs L2 best friend is insanely hot but even if she was up for it it would be a step too far, playmates are 10 to a penny, best friends are rare

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"We prefer to keep this side of our life separate to our other friends.

"

we agree ... we never mix play life and other life

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

we wound up in a threesome with a friend who lost her hussband it last a year and then she found some one

about 8 years later she came back to us as an affair then after 5 years she split with him and came back again it lasted untill she was very ill and gave up on sex shes still our friend now

i had known her since she was eleven and my wife had known her for 12 before it became sexual

the whole thing was over 22 years

By *aybail-238Couple  over a year ago

hartlepool

The idea sounds hot to us

By *elsh.couple1Couple  over a year ago

Swansea/neath

Weare hoping for this to happen soon. Hubby with my friend, luckily my friend knows about this and she's naughty minded too. So we will see how things go when it happens

By *eekingjoy777Woman  over a year ago

dorset

Exciting but approach with caution i think

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

Does your hubby like her? Like some others have said ask her when your both on a night out when drinks have flown if she is interested then go back to yours and carry on drinking with hubby see what happens

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We were having dinner with a lovely vanilla female friend. The conversation (mainly me) turned a little flirty and I admitted we were swingers and were on Fab. She asked to see our Fab photos, and within half an hour she was naked in bed with us. The rest of the evening was mainly girl on girl (photos on our profile) - my husband didn't mind though. He enjoyed watching,taking photos and fondling us both. We haven't had the opportunity of a repeat meet yet but I live in hope.

By *uffhandymanMan  over a year ago

selby/peterborough

I often fuck my mates wife in front of him. Sometimes behind his back and send him photos etc. great fun

suffolk

"We were having dinner with a lovely vanilla female friend. The conversation (mainly me) turned a little flirty and I admitted we were swingers and were on Fab. She asked to see our Fab photos, and within half an hour she was naked in bed with us. The rest of the evening was mainly girl on girl (photos on our profile) - my husband didn't mind though. He enjoyed watching,taking photos and fondling us both. We haven't had the opportunity of a repeat meet yet but I live in hope."

That's amazing. How are you all after the event?

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"We were having dinner with a lovely vanilla female friend. The conversation (mainly me) turned a little flirty and I admitted we were swingers and were on Fab. She asked to see our Fab photos, and within half an hour she was naked in bed with us. The rest of the evening was mainly girl on girl (photos on our profile) - my husband didn't mind though. He enjoyed watching,taking photos and fondling us both. We haven't had the opportunity of a repeat meet yet but I live in hope.

That's amazing. How are you all after the event?"

We're still very good friends but, unfortunately, geographically distant. It was a lovely erotic and sensual experience for all of us (and one I often think about when making myself cum!).

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

My wife sends my best man from our wedding naked pics all the time and offered herself up for a good time. He’s excited by the idea but I think a bit nervous lol.

suffolk

"My wife sends my best man from our wedding naked pics all the time and offered herself up for a good time. He’s excited by the idea but I think a bit nervous lol."

I understand another guy with the wife, my query is a bit different though

aldgate

"My wife sends my best man from our wedding naked pics all the time and offered herself up for a good time. He’s excited by the idea but I think a bit nervous lol.

I understand another guy with the wife, my query is a bit different though"

The convince the female friend is not easy. Unless she is bi sexual and bit if attraction towards you.

Try to go for shopping of lingerie and try some clothing in change room(maybe same change room) and see her reaction..

Ayrshire

"My wife sends my best man from our wedding naked pics all the time and offered herself up for a good time. He’s excited by the idea but I think a bit nervous lol.

I understand another guy with the wife, my query is a bit different though

The convince the female friend is not easy. Unless she is bi sexual and bit if attraction towards you.

Try to go for shopping of lingerie and try some clothing in change room(maybe same change room) and see her reaction.."

I can't see a lot of female friends going for that idea either

That is very horny but a bit risky. Let us know how it goes!

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

Usually when I am on a night out with my pal she stays the night at ours. One night a long while ago we came back and the hubby was still up watching a film. We had a few drinks and then started playing truth or dare.

I must confess I was probably the main instigator as my dares were geared towards the hubby getting it on with my pal

Dingwall

Reply on forum please. Because I post in a forum it is not an invitation to pm

By *ingeandTCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We’ve had a fair few naughty nights with our best friends usually after a drink. It happened completely spontaneously one night and we were all laughing about it the next day saying how we enjoyed it and how hot it was. It’s not an expectation in any way shape or form as we’ve had many times in each other’s company where it hasn’t happened. We all are very happy and comfortable in our relationships and talk about things honestly so I think that helps. We joined fab after our first experience with them and they’re aware we’re on here, they’ll ask to look at our latest content too lol

Another of my female friends is aware we’re on here and we’d talked about her joining us but she has a fella now and is happy and settled. I think it depends on your friendship, how honest you are with each other etc.

I have to agree though, seeing my Mr with our friend was incredibly hot!

By *ouple3334MFCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes this is how we had our first MFF. Me and my friend out drinking. ended up back at ours. We’ve spoke many times about the situation and always makes me finish harder and quicker when we talked about him fucking her. Now we’ve experienced it as well it’s even more of a turn on

suffolk

"Usually when I am on a night out with my pal she stays the night at ours. One night a long while ago we came back and the hubby was still up watching a film. We had a few drinks and then started playing truth or dare.

I must confess I was probably the main instigator as my dares were geared towards the hubby getting it on with my pal"

And what happened?

"Sounds potentially disastrous, with you putting a valuable friendship at risk.

But only you know your friend, and will have any idea how she may react. She could love the idea and it may give your friendship a new dimension and deeper connection."

Happened between two lots of our friends

It ended very badly in an affair and years of grief

"I have fucked my hubby and one of his best mates at the same time. Good fun!

And like I say the idea of it gets me very horny"

It’s called a fantasy for a reason and needs to stay as a fantasy

Less than a month ago, I went to visit an old school friend down south (been friends almost 30 years). His Mrs was away for the weekend, and we went for a few beers.

Ended up showing each other vids and pics of our respective partners and got uncontrollably horny. I confessed that I’m bi, he confessed he’d always wanted to try sucking dick. Ended up getting the laptop fired up, porn on, cocks out, just watching each other at first which then progressed to touching which then turned into sucking. Was so fucking horny. For someone who claimed to have never sucked dick before, he was amazing. I have my doubts that that occasion was not his first rodeo

By *ittle MonkeysCouple  over a year ago

Kimberley

No no no no.

I wouldn’t never risk friendships like that. Might be fine but could equally be a real regret. Don’t risk it.

Better to find someone in the lifestyle and build a friendship there

Ayrshire

"Less than a month ago, I went to visit an old school friend down south (been friends almost 30 years). His Mrs was away for the weekend, and we went for a few beers.

Ended up showing each other vids and pics of our respective partners and got uncontrollably horny. I confessed that I’m bi, he confessed he’d always wanted to try sucking dick. Ended up getting the laptop fired up, porn on, cocks out, just watching each other at first which then progressed to touching which then turned into sucking. Was so fucking horny. For someone who claimed to have never sucked dick before, he was amazing. I have my doubts that that occasion was not his first rodeo"

Do gents share pics and vids of their partner with another man?

"Less than a month ago, I went to visit an old school friend down south (been friends almost 30 years). His Mrs was away for the weekend, and we went for a few beers.

Ended up showing each other vids and pics of our respective partners and got uncontrollably horny. I confessed that I’m bi, he confessed he’d always wanted to try sucking dick. Ended up getting the laptop fired up, porn on, cocks out, just watching each other at first which then progressed to touching which then turned into sucking. Was so fucking horny. For someone who claimed to have never sucked dick before, he was amazing. I have my doubts that that occasion was not his first rodeo

Do gents share pics and vids of their partner with another man? "

As a normal rule, absolutely not and would never send pics of my wife, especially to people I’ve never met. But me and him and our respective partners have been on holiday together and we inevitably go to nudist beaches, so I see that as slightly different.

Dingwall

"Usually when I am on a night out with my pal she stays the night at ours. One night a long while ago we came back and the hubby was still up watching a film. We had a few drinks and then started playing truth or dare.

I must confess I was probably the main instigator as my dares were geared towards the hubby getting it on with my pal

And what happened?"

It led to fun

By *hotstuff69Man  over a year ago

cheshire

I think you should go for it, you said she is single and quite a sexual person. Drop some hints, go out for drinks. Tell her that you had a conversation with your husband about which of your mates he fancies and he said it was her and tell her it didn’t bother you and actually that night you had amazing sex because of it. See what her reaction is and then go from there.

By *verready5000Man  over a year ago

mansfield

My wifes friend hinted to me and my wife about a threesome, I’d absolutely love to but wife shot it down immediately unfortunately

suffolk

"My wifes friend hinted to me and my wife about a threesome, I’d absolutely love to but wife shot it down immediately unfortunately "

Why?

By *verready5000Man  over a year ago

mansfield

"My wifes friend hinted to me and my wife about a threesome, I’d absolutely love to but wife shot it down immediately unfortunately

Why?"

She says she isn’t interested in swinging. Orthou she did seem very excited when a mate of mine wanted to have sex with her.

I live in hope she opens up to the idea one day

suffolk

"My wifes friend hinted to me and my wife about a threesome, I’d absolutely love to but wife shot it down immediately unfortunately

Why?

She says she isn’t interested in swinging. Orthou she did seem very excited when a mate of mine wanted to have sex with her.

I live in hope she opens up to the idea one day"

I see. Lol

» Add a new message to this topic