FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Marcus

Marcus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do men post pics of them with women on there profile bet these women don't know what there doing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm loving that you toyled this thread with your name

Titled*

"I'm loving that you toyled this thread with your name "

Lol! I was thinking the same, I thought it must be a look at me thread

"why do men post pics of them with women on there profile bet these women don't know what there doing"

As a single male, there are site rules to posting pics. All pics must contain myself, no visible faces of third parties, plus many more.

Most of my pics and videos with other men's Hotwives, have been taken by the male of the couple, and shared with me, requesting I post them on my profile. They state "They want everyone to know how naughty their wives are"

Who am I to argue

"why do men post pics of them with women on there profile bet these women don't know what there doing

As a single male, there are site rules to posting pics. All pics must contain myself, no visible faces of third parties, plus many more.

Most of my pics and videos with other men's Hotwives, have been taken by the male of the couple, and shared with me, requesting I post them on my profile. They state "They want everyone to know how naughty their wives are"

Who am I to argue "

Problem is we have no way of knowing if permission had been given or not.

Precisely why I mostly avoid profiles with others in the pics.

I agree with you

'Look ladies, proof I've done the sex thing. I know what to put where'

It's worse when 95% of the photo is the women and you can just see a tiny bit of his cock or his thumb it touching her arse to make it fit the photo rules

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I asked the lady in my pics if I could post them on fab ..I certainly wouldn't post any without permission..and would remove any if asked

"I asked the lady in my pics if I could post them on fab ..I certainly wouldn't post any without permission..and would remove any if asked "

I think the question is asking why you post them in the first place. A woman looking at your profile would want to meet you not the person you met

"I asked the lady in my pics if I could post them on fab ..I certainly wouldn't post any without permission..and would remove any if asked

I think the question is asking why you post them in the first place. A woman looking at your profile would want to meet you not the person you met "

So long as the person is OK with it and they have permission then people can have whatever they like on their profile.

"I asked the lady in my pics if I could post them on fab ..I certainly wouldn't post any without permission..and would remove any if asked

I think the question is asking why you post them in the first place. A woman looking at your profile would want to meet you not the person you met "

I think the question is asking why you post them in the first place. A woman looking at your profile would want to meet you not the person you met So long as the person is OK with it and they have permission then people can have whatever they like on their profile. "

They can, as long as they understand it’ll put many women off!

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I think the question is asking why you post them in the first place. A woman looking at your profile would want to meet you not the person you met So long as the person is OK with it and they have permission then people can have whatever they like on their profile.

They can, as long as they understand it’ll put many women off! "

We usually ask if we can meet the woman as it’s usually 90% of her anyway

K

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

I think the question is asking why you post them in the first place. A woman looking at your profile would want to meet you not the person you met So long as the person is OK with it and they have permission then people can have whatever they like on their profile. "

As long as the others are not recognizable (As per photo rules)

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

To show they've had sex lol ,I presume all on here have had sex before.

It's a big turn off when I can see all of her bits and just his cock or hand.

Even worse men who have open vag or arse pics of women as their profile pic,instant delete.If I can't tell that it's a males profile I'm not interested.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Women and couples post pics with others as well it's not just men who do it. Their choice their profile though and yes in any profile unless the other person's fab name is on it I do wonder if they know and have given consent.

But I have a feeling this thread is more a look at me I'm a nice guy I wouldn't do that thread more than anything else really.Or maybe I'm just cynical

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

https://youtu.be/d1EFe3kqtsw

» Add a new message to this topic