FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First role play

First role play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andalorians OP   Couple  over a year ago

Malvern

So tonight i have to go home and knock on the front door. Shes gunna let me in and blindfold me. Then i have no idea except she says i need a medical all over body check! Excited?......yes i am!

S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn’t be in here I would be driving home safely but in some what if a hurry

By *embshunterMan  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Hope you have got home safe

Malvern

Lol i had to finish work first! Im on my way home now

S

Malvern

Tonight

When you get home you’ll knock on the door and wait to be let in. When I open the door you’ll say your name and say you’ve come for your appointment. I will take your things including your clothing and send you up to the shower. When you are showered you will come downstairs to the appointment area (living room) you’ll say you’re here for a full body medical check. You’ll drop your towel and stand naked in front of me while I check over your body with my hands and tongue. You will be blind folded. You’ll find I’m clumsy and accidentally touch you in the private areas. You’ll soon get hard. I’ll slowing remove my uniform and once the medical is done you’ll realise you didn’t pay and had no money so you said you’ll worship my body in payment. You’ll bend me over the table and fuck me from behind, slide your hard, wet dick between by ass cheeks and slide deep inside me. I’ll touch myself while you’re fucking me and I’ll cum. You’ll then fuck my ass cheeks and cum on my back

Malvern

"Tonight

When you get home you’ll knock on the door and wait to be let in. When I open the door you’ll say your name and say you’ve come for your appointment. I will take your things including your clothing and send you up to the shower. When you are showered you will come downstairs to the appointment area (living room) you’ll say you’re here for a full body medical check. You’ll drop your towel and stand naked in front of me while I check over your body with my hands and tongue. You will be blind folded. You’ll find I’m clumsy and accidentally touch you in the private areas. You’ll soon get hard. I’ll slowing remove my uniform and once the medical is done you’ll realise you didn’t pay and had no money so you said you’ll worship my body in payment. You’ll bend me over the table and fuck me from behind, slide your hard, wet dick between by ass cheeks and slide deep inside me. I’ll touch myself while you’re fucking me and I’ll cum. You’ll then fuck my ass cheeks and cum on my back"

This is the full messege i received from C

S

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Tonight

When you get home you’ll knock on the door and wait to be let in. When I open the door you’ll say your name and say you’ve come for your appointment. I will take your things including your clothing and send you up to the shower. When you are showered you will come downstairs to the appointment area (living room) you’ll say you’re here for a full body medical check. You’ll drop your towel and stand naked in front of me while I check over your body with my hands and tongue. You will be blind folded. You’ll find I’m clumsy and accidentally touch you in the private areas. You’ll soon get hard. I’ll slowing remove my uniform and once the medical is done you’ll realise you didn’t pay and had no money so you said you’ll worship my body in payment. You’ll bend me over the table and fuck me from behind, slide your hard, wet dick between by ass cheeks and slide deep inside me. I’ll touch myself while you’re fucking me and I’ll cum. You’ll then fuck my ass cheeks and cum on my back

This is the full messege i received from C

S"

That is one thoroughly excellent message

Malvern

And it happened as its written, except we put her buttplug instead of an asswank and i bent her over the table, grabbed her hair and fucked till i came, hard, inside her. No backshots today(yet) but i finished her with a small vibe and a couple of fingers, fuck was she moist!!!. She started by completely getting into character and teasing me senseless....titwanking my shaft, sucking on the tip of my cock, using a vibe on my balls, and at one point, all three! so i had to show my appreciation by making her gush everywhere!

S

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Did she have your dinner in the oven too?

Malvern

No, premade pasta as asked for so i could make something after! My dinner will be her ass later;)

S

Malvern

Which, indeed it was

C

» Add a new message to this topic