FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotwife - Keeping Distance

Hotwife - Keeping Distance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xfordice OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wendover

Hi, Mrs Ice and I tried to do a bit of hotwifing where she meets alone. It has been a very positive experience on the whole. Good sex and fun for everyone. However, if there is a good connection with the person then the sex is better. We would love to know from hotwives about how they manage the balance between keeping the stranger sex good but keeping the relationship to sex only. Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * plus SCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

For us it’s about communication between myself and husband and boundaries being respected by my meets. I don’t go for drinks before hand, I don’t share much personal information and I don’t message endlessly. When I play it’s on the understanding that we are going to have great sex, a laugh and then part ways. Even if it becomes regular. I make a point to remind slightly pushier men or those that test the boundaries that while I play with other men my husband will always 100%

be number one. Suppose you just have to pick your meets well and keep a check of your emotions.

By *xfordice OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wendover

"For us it’s about communication between myself and husband and boundaries being respected by my meets. I don’t go for drinks before hand, I don’t share much personal information and I don’t message endlessly. When I play it’s on the understanding that we are going to have great sex, a laugh and then part ways. Even if it becomes regular. I make a point to remind slightly pushier men or those that test the boundaries that while I play with other men my husband will always 100%

be number one. Suppose you just have to pick your meets well and keep a check of your emotions. "

Thanks. It is keeping emotions in check that is key I think. Thanks for the reply.

» Add a new message to this topic