FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > you know

you know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

When people say "I like to go with the flow"? How do they know we will be flowing in a similar direction to them or does it mean they will just do what we want?

I know the obvious answer is to ask but...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I dort like to go with the flow but I do mean that I don’t perform well under pressure.

Like if that person has some request and stuffs like that put myself under pressure and I don’t enjoy the moment but try to reach those set of expectations.

So for me saying that I like to go with the glow, means we will at least discuss that during the moment or just see how each other react to what is being done.

Sort*

"Well I dort like to go with the flow but I do mean that I don’t perform well under pressure.

Like if that person has some request and stuffs like that put myself under pressure and I don’t enjoy the moment but try to reach those set of expectations.

So for me saying that I like to go with the glow, means we will at least discuss that during the moment or just see how each other react to what is being done. "

Going with the glow sounds lovely lol

"Well I dort like to go with the flow but I do mean that I don’t perform well under pressure.

So for me saying that I like to go with the glow, means we will at least discuss that during the moment or just see how each other react to what is being done.

Going with the glow sounds lovely lol "

Ffs

Going with the glow sounds lovely lol

Ffs "

No need for blushes... I think you're on to something lol.

I'm off now to go with the glow

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

So for me saying that I like to go with the glow, means we will at least discuss that during the moment or just see how each other react to what is being done. "

I understand . It seems obvious now you say it.

» Add a new message to this topic