FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples admiration of her

Couples admiration of her

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *picknspan OP   Man  over a year ago

North West Leeds

I sent a complimentary message to a couple stating how gorgeous the lady appeared on their profile.

I addressed to both, they were looking for men as well as women and couples and in my age range.

I only made a complimentary decent comment and inferred that this was all my intention was.

I got a message back complaining that I was just looking at women and being a weirdo, then blocked.

Am I wrong? Was I out of order?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

What do you want to hear? As far as they were concerned you were in the wrong and they blocked you, for that or any other reason they may have chosen - no-one else’s opinion will change that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whatever you do op just follow your heart

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

It's a fine line between you can't please everyone, and you can't please anyone. Take it on the chin, there are lots of people out there that will appreciate a good honest compliment.

Don’t worry about it.

There is nothing wrong in being polite and complimentary.

It takes all types. Their loss.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Most couples put up pictures for them to be appreciated? Sounds a bit strange.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

tf1

"I sent a complimentary message to a couple stating how gorgeous the lady appeared on their profile.

I addressed to both, they were looking for men as well as women and couples and in my age range.

I only made a complimentary decent comment and inferred that this was all my intention was.

I got a message back complaining that I was just looking at women and being a weirdo, then blocked.

Am I wrong? Was I out of order? "

Sounds like a lucky escape. Move on

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Not out of order at all. We appreciated the complimentary message you sent us

Mrs

By *ubwife4uCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone Area.

Not out of order as far as we are concerned. Respectful compliments are a good thing surely. We get a few and we always try to respond with a thank you at least. I am proud that guys find my wife as lovely as I do. She feels flattered too.

"I sent a complimentary message to a couple stating how gorgeous the lady appeared on their profile.

No, you were not out of order. 99% of our messages are to my wife and that's fine by us.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

If we had received a message from you that addressed us both but complimented Becky we wouldn’t be annoyed.

If you had been derogatory or insulting it would be different.

But that said, people can use the site how they like.

Don’t lose sleep over it.

If we had received a message from you that addressed us both but complimented Becky we wouldn’t be annoyed.

Don’t lose sleep over it. "

I would complement you both on having some awesome photography

By *allen Angels CplCouple  over a year ago

North East leicestershire

Don't take it personally just move on and hope for a better reception on the next try.

We cant please everyone either on Fab or out in the big wide world.

Yes they could have been more polite or just not replied if they felt so strongly. X

Godalming

I would complement you both on having some awesome photography "

Thanks x

Godalming

I would complement you both on having some awesome photography "

Your photos are great as well.

Bit hard to look properly at work..

I would complement you both on having some awesome photography

Your photos are great as well.

Bit hard to look properly at work.. "

lol the joys of working from home send me a wink lol

By *randMrsPCouple  over a year ago

Nr Salisbury

You also sent us a message. It was polite and eloquent. Don't let other stress you. You're welcome to send us a friend invite if you'd like.

Leicester

"

You also sent us a message. It was polite and eloquent. Don't let other stress you. You're welcome to send us a friend invite if you'd like. "

I fabed a few of your pictures, was tempted to send a complimentary message too but you'll likely see it here too, you look like you have lots of fun and seem really warm and friendly. I like being able to express good vibes to people, but I sometimes feel that saying it to people that are very far away is received more positively. Probably because of the unlikely nature of close by people using it as a vector to try and meet. Still, awesome profile, you look amazing.

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

Bloody hell if every time I got a your wife looks good on profile our blocked list wood be to the moon and back

By *randMrsPCouple  over a year ago

Nr Salisbury

"

You also sent us a message. It was polite and eloquent. Don't let other stress you. You're welcome to send us a friend invite if you'd like.

I fabed a few of your pictures, was tempted to send a complimentary message too but you'll likely see it here too, you look like you have lots of fun and seem really warm and friendly. I like being able to express good vibes to people, but I sometimes feel that saying it to people that are very far away is received more positively. Probably because of the unlikely nature of close by people using it as a vector to try and meet. Still, awesome profile, you look amazing."

Very kind and thank you. You'd be amazed what a simple polite comment can do!

Leicester

"

I fabed a few of your pictures, was tempted to send a complimentary message too but you'll likely see it here too, you look like you have lots of fun and seem really warm and friendly. I like being able to express good vibes to people, but I sometimes feel that saying it to people that are very far away is received more positively. Probably because of the unlikely nature of close by people using it as a vector to try and meet. Still, awesome profile, you look amazing.

Very kind and thank you. You'd be amazed what a simple polite comment can do!"

If it brought smiles to your faces then it's worth it, more people need to be more kind

» Add a new message to this topic