FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Make you smile........

Make you smile........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iker and Mare! OP   Couple  over a year ago

Torbay

A young shag anything guy pulls an older woman at a night club. She`s 61 but looks good for her age. On the way back to her house he thinks to himself mmmm I bet her daughter is hot. When out of the blue she asks him if he would like a sportsmans double. Whats that? he asks, Its a mother and daughter 3 some she says. Wow yes please he says. So as they go thro` front door, she puts hall light on and shouts.......

Mum are you still awake!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"A young shag anything guy pulls an older woman at a night club. She`s 61 but looks good for her age. On the way back to her house he thinks to himself mmmm I bet her daughter is hot. When out of the blue she asks him if he would like a sportsmans double. Whats that? he asks, Its a mother and daughter 3 some she says. Wow yes please he says. So as they go thro` front door, she puts hall light on and shouts.......

Mum are you still awake!!!! "

Cheeky

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"A young shag anything guy pulls an older woman at a night club. She`s 61 but looks good for her age. On the way back to her house he thinks to himself mmmm I bet her daughter is hot. When out of the blue she asks him if he would like a sportsmans double. Whats that? he asks, Its a mother and daughter 3 some she says. Wow yes please he says. So as they go thro` front door, she puts hall light on and shouts.......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hahahaha

» Add a new message to this topic