FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Genuine and Serious Bulls

Genuine and Serious Bulls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ansduo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Does such a thing exist. Bulls that know what they want and have the patience to get it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Most that claim to be Bulls are on ego trips!

By *tylebender03Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Jordan was a serious Bull, Rodman and Pippen also. There’s been lots of serious Bulls tbh

By *ansduo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Jordan was a serious Bull, Rodman and Pippen also. There’s been lots of serious Bulls tbh"

Not sure that works.

By *onaldandjacquelineCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Unfortunately not, from our experience its been men saying what they want us to hear tonget a quick leg over with mrs

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

its is in real terms a very small pool of guys who are real however that pool of genuine is surrounded by a sea of wannabes and bullshitters ... best way to get a bull is to find a assertive guy and over time allow him to flower into a bull

By *onaldandjacquelineCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Hope we can find someone we like the look of local

By *inx and NymphCouple  over a year ago

bristol

"its is in real terms a very small pool of guys who are real however that pool of genuine is surrounded by a sea of wannabes and bullshitters ... best way to get a bull is to find a assertive guy and over time allow him to flower into a bull"

This sounds like good advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does such a thing exist. Bulls that know what they want and have the patience to get it?"

We’ve learned how to filter the bull*8ters out from those that are real. Our issue is location and finding a long term fun bull

when we get guys messaging saying they are bulls..... we tend to think they are full of bull....

Some couples have wrong perception of a bull. The best way to make wife-bull connection in my opinion are the clubs, where you can chat, make friends, talk about this and also fuck of course.

By *undazeCouple  over a year ago

Dover

"Does such a thing exist. Bulls that know what they want and have the patience to get it?

We’ve learned how to filter the bull*8ters out from those that are real. Our issue is location and finding a long term fun bull "

Would you care to share a little of how you filter them? We haven't a clue ... or are just unlucky

somerset

"Some couples have wrong perception of a bull. The best way to make wife-bull connection in my opinion are the clubs, where you can chat, make friends, talk about this and also fuck of course."

clubs can be great but and a big but clubs that limits men quite often dont have men of quality in often and bulls are a rare breed so unless its a hotwife night or cuckold night they just are not going to be at your average club night ..

By *ericulo HostisMan  over a year ago

leicester

"Jordan was a serious Bull, Rodman and Pippen also. There’s been lots of serious Bulls tbh"

??

somerset

"Does such a thing exist. Bulls that know what they want and have the patience to get it?

We’ve learned how to filter the bull*8ters out from those that are real. Our issue is location and finding a long term fun bull

Would you care to share a little of how you filter them? We haven't a clue ... or are just unlucky"

its something that cant really be explained its thing you pick up as you go along or me or me/hubs its the nearly 30 years on the scene you get to know the wannabes and bullshitters you learn by the mistakes ...if you meet someone and it obvious they are not what they said they are the stand your ground and end the meet becauce they are chancing it in hope you go oh well we are here now ... say no and send then away its the only way they learn that people will not put up with messers

By *ulfillingLolaCouple  over a year ago

york

It's hard enough getting a message that's more inventive than "hi, how are you?", never mind one from a guy who actually gets the dynamic!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Would you care to share a little of how you filter them? We haven't a clue ... or are just unlucky"

The problem with sharing stuff like that on an open forum is it becomes a 'What not to do' list for the wannabes.

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

We're finding that they are a very rare breed - a lot of talk but not a lot of substance.

I have the opposite issue. I find it hard finding a genuine local couple for cuckolding. A lit say they are but its usually the male just getting off on chatting about his fantasy and wife knows nothing!

By *ak4uMan  over a year ago

chelmsford

What kind of attributes does a bull possess, what would you expect from a good bull?

I hate the term Bull.

As stated before it just makes me think Bull***t

The dynamic between he and the couple doesn’t happen at a single meet either

I have seen me take quite a few meets to find just that sparkle and then that doesn’t work for the next couple

Getting it right isn’t easy. We are all individual with our own little quirks and nuances that take time for the wife and her lover to work between them

Put into another context a wife has her husband/partner, she also has this lover who has to be on another level again. That takes time and patience.

I am not a fan of clubs, majority of so called Bulls who attend are as stated above single wannabes out for a one off shag

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"I have the opposite issue. I find it hard finding a genuine local couple for cuckolding. A lit say they are but its usually the male just getting off on chatting about his fantasy and wife knows nothing!"

Don't give them anything to wank over and insist on talking to the woman early on.

Cuckolding 101

Real bull here bi curious and genuine read my profile and give a message if you like

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"It's hard enough getting a message that's more inventive than "hi, how are you?", never mind one from a guy who actually gets the dynamic!"

at least the "hi how are you" is better than "wanna f*ck uses!!!!!" note the "uses" not "you"! even worse when the male gets the message first lol

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

It’s actually quite a difficult one to find the right dynamic.

The couples I have been with over the years we have stated at the beginning the likes and dislikes of what they want and then go from there.

It’s easy to walk in to a room take over control of the guy make him do what you want and need then show him what it’s like to give his wife a good seeing to and make him clean it up. Lots will like that but others will hate it that’s the talk up front where the behaviour of the bull is sorted to where the couple want it.

» Add a new message to this topic