FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotwifes

Hotwifes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are hotwifes approachable and able to pull in public or nights out, or are they more just for club scenes and sites like this? Obviously it’s hard to know who’s a hotwife out in public but do they ever come across people and end up having fun with them other than meeting through sites?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ookingandexploringCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

"Are hotwifes approachable and able to pull in public or nights out, or are they more just for club scenes and sites like this? Obviously it’s hard to know who’s a hotwife out in public but do they ever come across people and end up having fun with them other than meeting through sites?"

We are not against it. Something quite fun about the old fashioned chatting up at a bar. But as you say, it's hard to know who is a hotwife and who is not.

Mrs wears an anklet when we go out, obviously there are other reasons people wear anklets but it's more subtle than a flashing neon sign...

By *anny Boy31Man  over a year ago

Belfast all over the Uk and Ireland

Would a hotwife ever just approach a guy in a bar or anywhere public?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We love having a bit of fun and a tease, while out and about but not local.

We have been known to play while away or on holiday.

Would be a head wrecker if I was standing at a bar and some man’s wife/partner came on strong and then playing with my head as in pretending to be doing it behind his back o-

By *efinitely MaybeCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

L wears an anklet as a subtle sign to those in the know and is approachable when she’s out.

It depends on who she is out with as to how far it goes. If it’s close friends of both of us she leaves it at flirting, separate friends makes it a bit easier to go further, one particular friend and they always end up with a group of lads in tow and up to no good.

"L wears an anklet as a subtle sign to those in the know and is approachable when she’s out.

It depends on who she is out with as to how far it goes. If it’s close friends of both of us she leaves it at flirting, separate friends makes it a bit easier to go further, one particular friend and they always end up with a group of lads in tow and up to no good.

"

Let me know when they next go out and where to lol

By *ymbunnyfitCouple  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

We’ve been approached many times and find it flattering guys pay complements and flirt x

By *mtasticCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 12/10/22 07:53:35]

By *mtasticCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I have complete freedom to do ANYTHING i want and that means I can find fun anywhere i see an opportunity. Nights out, daily life, ex boyfriends, dating sites as well as Fab. No restrictions.

I have had several women around where I live both married and in long term relationships either been with me or definitely would if the opportunity came. And one husband knew but never had any proof. Sometimes I wonder if more of their partners knew then maybe they would let it go

By *armupartistMan  over a year ago

York

"I have complete freedom to do ANYTHING i want and that means I can find fun anywhere i see an opportunity. Nights out, daily life, ex boyfriends, dating sites as well as Fab. No restrictions."

Love the bush Goodgirl!

» Add a new message to this topic