FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Friends outside ‘the lifestyle’

Friends outside ‘the lifestyle’

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yesbeenopened2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

During a recent club meet, we were chatting to another couple and asked them if they had told any of their ‘Vanilla’ friends about being swingers.

Their response was very interesting as they stated that they didn’t really have any friends outside of the lifestyle any more.

I just wondered how typical this was across the swinging community.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t have friends at all x

By *yesbeenopened2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

"I don’t have friends at all x"

By *ixey and CopperCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

Because of our business we are generally too busy. But of the good friends we do have, they have no idea and we wouldn't tell them about it.

I've told a handful of freinds but that's it.

I took one of them to a club with me but it wasn't for him.

My friends know… but only as I’m the only “single” and was forever asked I should find someone… easier to tell them what I do on the weekends I don’t go out

By *xfordjohnMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Nearly all my friends are outside and only one of them knows, and I hope it stays that way. After all, I don't ask them if they have unusual sex lives.

"During a recent club meet, we were chatting to another couple and asked them if they had told any of their ‘Vanilla’ friends about being swingers.

Their response was very interesting as they stated that they didn’t really have any friends outside of the lifestyle any more.

I just wondered how typical this was across the swinging community."

Depends on what people call friends. They may have colleagues they are friendly with, but they may consider 'friends' as people they fuck.

My daughter knows

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

We have a double life, keep it fun but we are only part-time swingers .

My swinging lifestyle and vanilla lifestyle are totally separated, they couldn’t possibly combine, although I have said thr wrong thing in the wrong company once or twice which was embarrassing and eyebrow raising !!

By *ingeandTCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Our best friends know, but they’ve dabbled a little and we’ve had some fun together, another of my oldest friends knows and is intrigued and asks questions. The rest all assume….

OP = do you think they meant All thier current friends are part of the Swinging scene?

Or that None of thier friends are Swingers & they keep it separate?

our take on it, is that people seem be Completely Open about it or its a Definite Secret from friends/family. Not many are a bit of both

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We only have one friend within swinging who we see on a semi regular basis. The rest of our friends (as far as we know) aren't swingers.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We have friends in and out of the lifestyle. They all know we're non-monogamous.

By *rgasmicChemistryCouple  over a year ago

east coast

I J told my bestmate he went green and ask are we splitting up lol we said hell no we just like to see each other playing and fucking others lol H told her bestmate now everyone in our town knows what we was are doing H soon told her to fuck off

By *estinyIsAllCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I've never told anyone. I prefer it that way, far less questions to answer.

D x

By *ndianLuxCouple  over a year ago

West midlands

We met a cpl on Fab ,who are now our best friends and often meet outside Fab for non sexual dates, and we don't discuss Fab .

By *reen as JadeCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Nobody knows. We used to go for weekends away abroad to do this, but COVID stopped that. This is why we joined here x

I do this just for me although I do tend to just chat with many friends I have made on here these days.

Away in 'real life' no one knows I;m on here except a couple I met through here and used to meet regularly but that side has fizzled out now so we're all just 'mates' and meet up maybe 2 or 3 times a year purely socially. From their point of view only her sister knows we used to have fun together. None of them are on here.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I tell all my friends what I get up to, tried to get my previous girlfriend involved but too straight laced I'm afraid and now she's an ex lol

"I J told my bestmate he went green and ask are we splitting up lol we said hell no we just like to see each other playing and fucking others lol H told her bestmate now everyone in our town knows what we was are doing H soon told her to fuck off "

Sorry this happened to you. It's so much worse when you think they are a close friend but then they blab your business to everyone.

By *anny Boy31Man  over a year ago

Belfast all over the Uk and Ireland

I don’t mind who knows to a point and often wonder when I look at my mates/neighbours maybe they are at the same

By *ustincamebridgeCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"During a recent club meet, we were chatting to another couple and asked them if they had told any of their ‘Vanilla’ friends about being swingers.

Cammy laughs about it with the girls in work. The girls have a laugh. One of them who is very sexy looking and has a fit husband has arranged a night out with us.

By *rogalCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

We have both told a friend each, usually friends that are detached from the other friend groups in our lives

By *he_TicklersCouple  over a year ago

Havant & Aberdare

We’re quite open about it, though wish we hadn’t told one vanilla couple, the husband is always trying to angle something to happen, his wife isn’t interested and it gets awkward sometimes when we’re with them

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Mauchline

At a works’ dinner in January, the wife of a colleague was flirting like fuck with me, at the dinner table and on the dancefloor, and when I had a little sit down for a rest and drink, he leaned over to me and said “She’s a lot of fun, but you couldn’t handle her”…….if only he knew what I get up to in my ‘other life’ lol

One or two really close friends. It's not something we talk about as I don't want to know about their sex life either.

By *anny Boy31Man  over a year ago

Belfast all over the Uk and Ireland

[Removed by poster at 12/10/22 09:07:42]

By *agertha73Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

We are looking to make more friends in the lifestyle, and if we happen to occasionally remove some of our clothes with some but but not others, then that's good too x

"One or two really close friends. It's not something we talk about as I don't want to know about their sex life either."

Find it very strange that they had no friends outside the lifestyle , for us swinging is about leaving everyday life for a night and enjoying the freedom ,

I think swinging should make you feel nervy and excited ,if the norm is swinging than i believe youve lost a big part of swinging x

Not very in my experience

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

Billy no mates me that’s why I’m on here you lot are nicer

By *JandCMCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

My wife said no one should know about what we do on here, so haven't told anyone.

But she has now told her friend!

That's women for you.

By *unandrelaxedMan  over a year ago

Farnborough

2 female friends know, the first one was the one who encouraged me to explore my bi side.

The second one loves to hear about it.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

tf1

My ex kindly outed me to the local community so everyone suspects alto no one ever actually had the bolox to ask me.

My close friends know. They are curious and 1 of them has even been to a club.

» Add a new message to this topic