FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single men

Single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andalorians OP   Couple  over a year ago

Malvern

So as a couple looking for a female, single men are just not on our agenda. However, we have heard from a few, polite and respectful gents who differ from the ignorant gits who bombard us with the usual shit. Its been quite the turn on to hear what they want to do or would do, but put in a decent and non-pushy way.

Basically, to all the single blokes out there.....be the better versions of your selves, you may get somewhere! Or you might not but make new friends instead along the way!

S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

The exact same could be said to couples on here,or women who ignore others preferences it's not gender specific.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

no guys carry on being you as being you is a great filter on its own im more than happy to see the rubbish as its easier to add to the block list rather than finding out when you meet ..

same goes for all as said not gender specific

By *avrick180Man  over a year ago

Pontypool/Torquay

Thank you for standing up for us single men that are genuine and not the fake ones or rude to people my hat goes of to you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wheat from the chaff and all that.

People are the best at filtering themselves.

By *eepshaftRyanMan  over a year ago

Southampton

I’m just me.. it’s the best way to be and a tonne of patience.

By *ockyroad666Man  over a year ago

Maesteg

Oooh we are lovely us singletons would Fab be a financially viable company without us? Lol

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"Oooh we are lovely us singletons would Fab be a financially viable company without us? Lol"

Why are you assuming that's what she meant? Unless your one of the gits she is referring to?

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

"The exact same could be said to couples on here,or women who ignore others preferences it's not gender specific. "

Absolutely spot on. I get plenty stupid approaches from couples. It’s fashionable to bash the single men in here however

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"So as a couple looking for a female, single men are just not on our agenda. However, we have heard from a few, polite and respectful gents who differ from the ignorant gits who bombard us with the usual shit. Its been quite the turn on to hear what they want to do or would do, but put in a decent and non-pushy way.

Basically, to all the single blokes out there.....be the better versions of your selves, you may get somewhere! Or you might not but make new friends instead along the way!

S"

I am the better version of myself already

I think I won't be a better version of me, I'll just be me that way when you like the person you text, meet and play with I won't have to be someone that I'm not normally. Hope this makes sense

"The exact same could be said to couples on here,or women who ignore others preferences it's not gender specific. "

Agreed! Couples are just as bad as single men for ignoring preferences. I had to block them entirely!

Malvern

Just trying put a positve note on a group that gets slammed. So i will try again.

May EVERYONE be a better version of themselves, so you get what you want out of this site without offending anyone

S

We find most single polite no issues with the single guys

Treat people as you wish to be treated yourself often works

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"So as a couple looking for a female, single men are just not on our agenda. However, we have heard from a few, polite and respectful gents who differ from the ignorant gits who bombard us with the usual shit. Its been quite the turn on to hear what they want to do or would do, but put in a decent and non-pushy way.

S"

Although I get what your saying (as also part of a couple we see the same) from the point of veiw as an individual male on here I rather find the last bit very patronising if I'm perfectly honest

By *infully AddictiveMan  over a year ago

South Wales

S"

Manners cost nothing.

Thank you for raising the profile of this topic.

There are genuine polite guys on this site

Malvern

Last time i try to post a positve messege.

S

S"

Thank you!!

Wished Fabs had more filter options!

S

Although I get what your saying (as also part of a couple we see the same) from the point of veiw as an individual male on here I rather find the last bit very patronising if I'm perfectly honest "

"Just trying put a positve note on a group that gets slammed. So i will try again.

May EVERYONE be a better version of themselves, so you get what you want out of this site without offending anyone

S"

I am glad that people appreciate it’s not all men and just just men who can be arrogant. The attitude you get off some couples can be just as irritable.

Appreciate that not everyone wants a “single” Male but I’ve had some pretty desperate single women message and show the same rude attitude….

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Agreed! Couples are just as bad as single men for ignoring preferences. I had to block them entirely! "

Actually they're worse. Guessing a lot of them are single guys or the male half of the couple and the female half doesn't get involved.

But rough estimates would be that of the messages from single guy, about 75% are one word, no profile, no pics rubbish. However we'd say that closer to 90% of messages from couples are even worse.

Maybe they think that having a cock and tits gives them a free pass.

(Bry)

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Mauchline

S"

I appreciate you made this thread with good intentions, and thank you for that

For me personally, I have enjoyed my time in here over the last 10 years, and continue to use Fab to meet likeminded people, and make friends along the way.

If you could give some direction to the clubs about how they treat single guys, that would be more appreciated by me

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

"Last time i try to post a positve messege.

S"

Don't lose heart

You need a bit of a thick skin on here , I thought it was nice

» Add a new message to this topic