FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 2 females playing with eachother infront of their men

2 females playing with eachother infront of their men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we've got the impression a few times that it's more the guy, who's keen for the 2 women to get it on.

perhaps to just watch (but he'll probably inch his way in).

It's not ideal when the female in this scenario feels like it's her treat for her guy..

or that what turns her on, is not what she's doing but the reaction she's getting.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't want to play with anyone who wasn't fully up for enjoying themselves.

I generally don't do vanilla so I'll only play with someone after negotiations and consent discussions.

The benefit is no unexpected surprises, less risk of triggering emotions, everyone is happy. It's also a massive part of the fun building up to it.

We are mf we are new to fab but not to swinging when we have had another women involved we always meet social first talk about what we all want but all people involved need to be fully involved or there is no point in it

By *andaloriansCouple  over a year ago

Malvern

All partys must be on the same page and fully comfy, its a golden rule.

S

[Removed by poster at 11/10/22 01:04:49]

I would leave if I felt that it was just acting for the man's pleasure. I want experiences where everyone is involved.

People who message asking me to be a gift for hubby's birthday so my head in.

It's definitely the case that when you're actually physically in the middle of it all and it becomes clear that someone isn't quite on the same enjoyment level that it feels more comfortable to ease off.

However what I was getting at, is way before that. At the stage when you're first in contact. Either messaging or speaking.. You know when sort of sharing details to check similar interests etc..

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

I would not do it just for the mens enjoyment. But if its a cpls meet then us playing first will wind the fellas up to the point that us girls are going to get a good time after us playing

Ahhaa yeahhh ... Fair point there hadn't thought of it like that but you're right,

In a way - it's the women, knowing the best way to get what 'they' want.. Heehee hmmm like it

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I've often wondered this

You see so many posts started by women wanting to meet other women alone & not having any luck.

Yet so many women on fab claim to be bi/curious ,so do many do it to please their men only do you think? .I have seen threads where women say they're straight ,but play with women to tease their men.

I'm just genuinely curious as I'm straight ,but could never play with a women because someone wanted me to .

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

This is why it is so difficult as a female to meet with a couple.

It is VERY difficult to be attracted to both. 99% of the time I am much more attracted to the woman than to the guy. I’ve made the mistake in the past to try and enjoy but … not repeating the mistake again. Unless the ladies want to see me on their own. Haha

By *rish CougarWoman  over a year ago

Bray

"This is why it is so difficult as a female to meet with a couple.

It is VERY difficult to be attracted to both. 99% of the time I am much more attracted to the woman than to the guy. I’ve made the mistake in the past to try and enjoy but … not repeating the mistake again. Unless the ladies want to see me on their own. Haha "

Soo true

By *elen69Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Totally agree it’s so hard to find a couple where you are attracted to both or where you don’t feel she’s just doing it to keep him happy

By *ucks Couple UKCouple  over a year ago

Bucks

I would never have sex with someone, male or female because someone else wanted me too. I hate it when I meet a like minded, attracted woman at a club and then her husband either wants to join in or direct what we do. It’s a real turn off.

I had a really confusing threesome like that once. It was the oddest thing.

The female and I met twice beforehand, at no point did she give the impression she wasn’t into me.

The night of the threesome we went for dinner as a three, all went well, we went back to theirs, still in good spirits…then the actual sex started and it became very clear that she was just phoning it in, not really ‘there’ at all. Didn’t take her lingerie off, seemed out of it. I was so disappointed, and the next morning she treated me dismissively. She was into other women, but not me, and she’d baited me into a scenario for her partner.

I felt used and manipulated.

By *vening SongCouple  over a year ago

diss

"I had a really confusing threesome like that once. It was the oddest thing.

The female and I met twice beforehand, at no point did she give the impression she wasn’t into me.giah you are sooo beautiful!! ???? Cxxx

The night of the threesome we went for dinner as a three, all went well, we went back to theirs, still in good spirits…then the actual sex started and it became very clear that she was just phoning it in, not really ‘there’ at all. Didn’t take her lingerie off, seemed out of it. I was so disappointed, and the next morning she treated me dismissively. She was into other women, but not me, and she’d baited me into a scenario for her partner.

I felt used and manipulated."

By *vening SongCouple  over a year ago

diss

The female and I met twice beforehand, at no point did she give the impression she wasn’t into me.giah you are sooo beautiful!! ???? Cxxx

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Totally agree it’s so hard to find a couple where you are attracted to both or where you don’t feel she’s just doing it to keep him happy "

We couples who are sharing each other because it makes both of us happy really are the lucky ones!

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

The female and I met twice beforehand, at no point did she give the impression she wasn’t into me.

No wonder - you were manipulated and used. Horrible experience!

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

It’s a three way connection with us - there is no ‘doing it for the guy’.

Yes I enjoy watching 2 women but I also love joining in and making it more pleasurable where possible.

C has met women by herself too, so she’s definitely not meeting women for just my benefit - she loves women just as much

K

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I won't play with a woman with my/their partner present, no matter how naturally it happens unless the guys are actually hands on involved im not intetested

It feels like I'm putting on a show and I'm not into that

By *ello HarveyMan  over a year ago

Lots of places

FF play does nothing for me, hence I don’t get guys that love to watch it

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

My owners will be getting a proper show next time in the mirror room, Miss will be the one watching, with a toy, whilst Mr gets played with by me. Role reversal is lots of fun.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Char definitely doesn't play with other women for my benefit....I've been known to fall asleep while it's been happening!

(Bry)

Bad Bitch isn't really bi but will play with women that really like it if she finds them attractive. It has to feel right on the night too and heavily influenced by the scenario and how it plays out.

We haven't had an FFM nor do we believe given the lack of bi tendencies and let's be kind and say my uniqueness that we ever will.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

There's a huge difference between going through the motions and two people being totally into each other. The latter is incredibly hot and beautiful. If Mrs Misfit is enjoying a woman it is for her own enjoyment (as much as she likes to make me proud). She is there for her pleasure too and knows exactly what she wants. I wouldn't want it any other way.

By *rGandMrsGGCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

Has to be a 3 way connection for us, I'm bi(Mrs) but my hubby touching,kissing and playing with us both is part of my turn on! Sends me over the edge when I watch them having sex Think I would feel weird if he was just sat in the corner like a peeping Tom haha

» Add a new message to this topic