FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Impregnation

Impregnation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anny Boy31 OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast all over the Uk and Ireland

I had a woman who I met on here and she wanted me to impregnate her. She was married and her husband was in full agreement with it. (Apparently!!) Scared me to be honest as I thought it was crossing the boundaries of fun as well as unprotected sex.

Anyone else have any kind of similar experience or maybe are thinking along the same lines?

Please advise

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only piece of advice I can give you is thinking about paying child benefits and you’ll know if your budget will allow it or not

By *heekyweebissimWoman  over a year ago

fife,

Maybe hubby’s wee swimmers don’t work but if that’s the case get it in writing from a lawyer in triplicate and signed in blood!

Plot Twist: something happens where her husband is no longer around and you're on the hook for 19 years of child support?

By *arklong88Man  over a year ago

/portmadog

How would they find him for child maintenance... assuming he didn't give out his address

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

I met up with a couple some years ago who'd been unsuccessfully trying for a baby between themselves - they contacted me via a cuckold forum that I belonged to at the time, and explained what they were looking for...

....after previously always using contraception while playing with other men, they'd made a conscious decision that she would actively seek to be impregnated by one - to that end, each month they were selecting a few to meet during her most fertile week, and I was invited to be one of them......

....over a few months they had been meeting three guys during the six days of her ovulation cycle: the first two days before the 'peak' day, the second on the day itself, and the third two days after - I was the 'middle' guy that month...

....cumming inside her in the full knowledge that she was completely unprotected was an enormous thrill, especially as both times I did so her husband was excitedly urging me to 'seed her' - the first was a week's worth of cum, so plenty of quantity; the second was naturally a lesser amount, but what she described as 'quality'!...

....after each meet, her hubby was 'adding' his load, so there was always the possibility that if she did fall pregnant, he may have 'done the deed' - I have no idea what, if any, the outcome was; they'd made it clear from the outset that there'd be no contact after the meet, and true to their word, there wasn't...

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"How would they find him for child maintenance... assuming he didn't give out his address "

DNA!!!!!!

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

"How would they find him for child maintenance... assuming he didn't give out his address

DNA!!!!!!"

They wpuld need a little more info for that, like where to find him??

By *eedHawkTuahMan  over a year ago

???

"How would they find him for child maintenance... assuming he didn't give out his address

DNA!!!!!!"

Hahaha exactly that, some peoples stupidity baffles me

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

There was a lady near us with a profile explicitly for this and think she met some people as well. Might even still be around. She has another normal swinging profile.

???

[Removed by poster at 10/10/22 12:17:59]

???

have none of you guys seen that family show. When they track long lost realtives. Could you imagine in 40 years time. Well my mum was a but of a go-er by all sounds of it. She was on a website called fab swingers. Had 6 blokes all "seed her" in 3 days time period. 35 years later she died from a car crash and i really want to find my daddy, please help me ????????

St Austell

DNA!!!!!!"

It would have to be 'on file' somewhere, such as in police records, or on a donor database...

....I've never had a DNA sample taken, so mine's not retained anywhere...

If you play bareback you are assuming that the F has adequate birth control anyway.. If she wanted to get pregnant she wouldn't necessarily tell you??

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

DNA!!!!!!

It would have to be 'on file' somewhere, such as in police records, or on a donor database...

....I've never had a DNA sample taken, so mine's not retained anywhere..."

doesnt have to be familial DNA available and they use lots of dna databases now not just criminal ones

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Fortunately I fake all my orgasms so theyd be looking up Hot Muller Greek Yoghurt in the DNA database to track me down!!!

By *pslad99Man  over a year ago

colchester

Did have a condom split. When pulled out after ejaculation there was no cum in rubber it was in her pussy.

By *i_guy_sloughMan  over a year ago

Langley

"If you play bareback you are assuming that the F has adequate birth control anyway.. If she wanted to get pregnant she wouldn't necessarily tell you?? "

Thank heavens I had the snip!! The world does not need any more Mini-Mes running around!!

St Austell

"If you play bareback you are assuming that the F has adequate birth control anyway.. If she wanted to get pregnant she wouldn't necessarily tell you?? "

Pre-internet days, I travelled up to Sheffield one night to visit a 20-something single mum I'd 'met' via a phone chatline...

....within minutes of arriving, I was flat on my back on her lounge floor, with her riding my bare cock frantically - it wasn't long before I spurted my first load of cum up into her pussy, to a very satisfied moan of pleasure from her...

....it was only afterwards that she announced that she "couldn't believe she'd fucked me bare and let me cum inside her" - as, apparently, she "could fall pregnant at the drop of a hat", and had three young kids asleep upstairs to prove it...

....it didn't stop her letting me cum in her again less than an hour later, though!

By *ase4122Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

DNA!!!!!!"

Hmmm I thought to be on any DNA database you've had to have been arrested and given a sample at the time of arrest!

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

"If you play bareback you are assuming that the F has adequate birth control anyway.. If she wanted to get pregnant she wouldn't necessarily tell you??

Pre-internet days, I travelled up to Sheffield one night to visit a 20-something single mum I'd 'met' via a phone chatline...

....within minutes of arriving, I was flat on my back on her lounge floor, with her riding my bare cock frantically - it wasn't long before I spurted my first load of cum up into her pussy, to a very satisfied moan of pleasure from her...

....it was only afterwards that she announced that she "couldn't believe she'd fucked me bare and let me cum inside her" - as, apparently, she "could fall pregnant at the drop of a hat", and had three young kids asleep upstairs to prove it...

....it didn't stop her letting me cum in her again less than an hour later, though! "

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Exactly this, and accidents do happen.

St Austell

"Hmmm I thought to be on any DNA database you've had to have been arrested and given a sample at the time of arrest!"

As in my response and a reply to it above, there are others, such as for organ donation registers...

....samples given for elimination purposes during a police enquiry are destroyed immediately after comparison...

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

The nhs have your dna.

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

ancestry dot com will definitely help them out!

Have you not seen Our Father on Netflix?!

St Austell

"The nhs have your dna."

How, if someone's never given a sample?

By *omethingfun96Couple  over a year ago

greater london

I think this goes beyond the point of having fun

By *arkandlovelyWoman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

That's fucked up.

By *arklong88Man  over a year ago

/portmadog

DNA!!!!!!

Hmmm I thought to be on any DNA database you've had to have been arrested and given a sample at the time of arrest!"

Who's going to be trawling through DNA Data bases, police don't even investigate break-ins

[Removed by poster at 10/10/22 14:03:35]

I’m thinking if I wanted a child I could have it with someone I know and in a kind of half stable setting if we weren’t together. This couple was mid 30s and not over the hill as such. If I ever had a child I would have to play some part in its life

It wouldn’t be my gig to go about having unprotected sex on this site or any other as there is more issues with no glove than pregnancy imho

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

They would be lucky, I've had the snip. I would be more worried about picking up the clap from all the other guys that had cum before me.

Or you’ve had your bollocks bricked like me

By *entCouple8282Man  over a year ago

Sittingbourne

Impregnation is also a kink though to a lot of people, some couple could actually want to have a child with a stranger or a regular bull that wants to be more than a bull in their relationship or it could be because of male infertility, or the woman could have PCOS or endometriosis. There are so many reasons a woman could want what you were saying. Maybe the husband does not care because he knows he can bring the child up as his own etc. Loads of couples have had kids like this and have said it on here. Obviously, you have to really consider it but it's a big decision to make. If it doesn't fit for you or you don't want to its important to make that known. Unprotected sex is risk just like any other hook-up etc.

"I had a woman who I met on here and she wanted me to impregnate her. She was married and her husband was in full agreement with it. (Apparently!!) Scared me to be honest as I thought it was crossing the boundaries of fun as well as unprotected sex.

Anyone else have any kind of similar experience or maybe are thinking along the same lines?

Please advise "

Run away

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Nope. But it would be a surefire way to get me running for the hills.

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

DNA!!!!!!

Hmmm I thought to be on any DNA database you've had to have been arrested and given a sample at the time of arrest!

Who's going to be trawling through DNA Data bases, police don't even investigate break-ins "

This is what I don't understand.

A lady wants to go after child maintenance from someone random. How on earth do they then go about getting a DNA match? They would obviously need the child's DNA but then what?! Does the tax payer then cover the cost of tracing the DNA?

I advise you to have a wank, maybe 2.

Then rethink the situation.

"I advise you to have a wank, maybe 2.

Then rethink the situation. "

Done

Several times

By *ustSomeDarkieMan  over a year ago

Salford

DNA!!!!!!"

Yes but where from ok they have the kids DNA but none of the guy on the system

Paternity has never been based on DNA. It's on the woman's word and you're the daddy. Many cases of men finding out they are not the father but cuz it's on the paper they have to pay

» Add a new message to this topic