FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Menopause

Menopause

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *IKA26 OP   Couple  over a year ago

wirral

Before the dreaded “change “ my Mrs and I were keen swingers and loved the parties, clubs, random meetings etc, she used to get so excited and wet about the thought of shagging a new cock or licking a strange pussy, alas that seems to have all come to a halt, any one else experienced this and will she get her labido back…?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

"Before the dreaded “change “ my Mrs and I were keen swingers and loved the parties, clubs, random meetings etc, she used to get so excited and wet about the thought of shagging a new cock or licking a strange pussy, alas that seems to have all come to a halt, any one else experienced this and will she get her labido back…?"

So so familiar exactly the same, AND its not back yet.

, keeping my fingers crossed..

Whilst frustrating for me i cant begin to imagine how mrs feels ,,tbh childbirth, periods and menopause, thank fuck im a man.....

Respect to all females xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's had the opposite effect, I started earlish 44yrs if age. My libido's increased and so as my confidence. Great doctor who as kept me off HRT. Advised me go on ADs and to go down the supplement route and exercise no looking back

My wife started the menopause about five years ago and completely lost interest in sex. It could take up to 12 years for her libido to return, if ever and due to medical reasons she can’t take HRT.

You can only look forward with love and understanding

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

"My wife started the menopause about five years ago and completely lost interest in sex. It could take up to 12 years for her libido to return, if ever and due to medical reasons she can’t take HRT.

You can only look forward with love and understanding "

And hope.....seriously we men have no idea, so your right love understanding and abovdcall DONT be a dick!!!!!

By *IKA26 OP   Couple  over a year ago

wirral

Thanks for the response so far, yes really feel for women going through this , us men are so lucky..

Where does that leave your relationship if sex doesn't come back?

» Add a new message to this topic