FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pre-Screen For Hygiene?

Pre-Screen For Hygiene?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onderTouch OP   Man  over a year ago

Billericay

Not judging at all because I’m knowledgeable on how to naturally self heal from an STI and wouldn’t want to isolate anyone from the bunch for getting infected; however, I noticed there are some people that have unprotected sex with various people per day, let alone per week and still claim to be clean

Is there a secret potion that those people are taking in between each session that blocks infections from attacking their system or something? Because I’m confused and secretly hoping there is a potion because I’d like to fuck all you beautiful women (all sizes and shades) if I could get away without getting infected haha!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ok my first question to you is 'self heal from an sti, what do you mean?

There is no magic potion

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Ok my first question to you is 'self heal from an sti, what do you mean?

There is no magic potion"

Brillo pad.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There is no magic potion

Brillo pad. "

Of course! Where do I wear it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not judging at all because I’m knowledgeable on how to naturally self heal from an STI and wouldn’t want to isolate anyone from the bunch for getting infected; however, I noticed there are some people that have unprotected sex with various people per day, let alone per week and still claim to be clean

Is there a secret potion that those people are taking in between each session that blocks infections from attacking their system or something? Because I’m confused and secretly hoping there is a potion because I’d like to fuck all you beautiful women (all sizes and shades) if I could get away without getting infected haha!"

Do your pictures show unprotected sex?

There is no magic potion

Brillo pad.

Of course! Where do I wear it?"

I am too much of a gentleman!

There is no magic potion

Brillo pad.

Of course! Where do I wear it?"

I am too much of a gentleman!

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Wire brush and Dettol.

Well documented.

By *lhr1061Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Soak your sick in TCP for an hour after unprotected sex

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There's no safe sex. And you may 'heal' but still be infectious etc. Natural healing sounds a little scary.

I'm curious about the reasons for your posting this OP. STIs haven't, of course, got new magical treatments. The closest is probably Prep, that can prevent HIV infections.

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I was going to ask the same thing. I suppose it’s possible to get rid of crabs without resorting to medications or other treatments, but I can’t see other STIs/STDs e.g. syphilis being healed ‘naturally’.

J

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

"Not judging at all because I’m knowledgeable on how to naturally self heal from an STI and wouldn’t want to isolate anyone from the bunch for getting infected; however, I noticed there are some people that have unprotected sex with various people per day, let alone per week and still claim to be clean

Is there a secret potion that those people are taking in between each session that blocks infections from attacking their system or something? Because I’m confused and secretly hoping there is a potion because I’d like to fuck all you beautiful women (all sizes and shades) if I could get away without getting infected haha!"

STI still are quite not spread instantly by everyone just for having bareback sex or unprotected oral.. the majority of people are clean , look up the actual statistics in uk .. there is around 54million adults over 18 in the uk .. so lets say all these are . can be/ have been sexually active .. there is around 450./500k STI infections per year on average currently.. that is a tiny number of 1% - ....

its still quite unlikely everyone will catch STIs , even some of those having multiple partners / swinging etc which are high risk groups (though your odds are slightly higher ) ..

It just simply more and more people get monthly checks now (well in the gay/trans community/ Sex industry we all do anyway ) so if anyone picks up a nasty it gets handled asap and people contacted .. then back to business ..

regular health screens are the way forward . some things like Prep will stop you catching HIV if used properly and you are not one of the super rare humans that are just unlucky with it not helping ..

There is no such as self healing from STI generally , what can happen is people become sympton less .. something like herpes flares up and down in your life ....thingbs like Chlam/Ghon/Syph will all require antibiotic treatment to remove it from your body ... they are all currently treatable either with 1st line or 2nd line antibiotics .. some of the rarer strains from Asia are immune to the usual treatments and require 2nd line antibiotics which is a concern for the medical profession as these are last resort meds ideally ...

OP I would advise you speak to a serious sexual health clinic like 56 Deanstreet in London to explain everything in detail for you ...

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

chichester

I mean in America the religion right use healing hands right lol crazy fucking deluded fools .. gotta love them

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

op worry about what you do and not what others do ...you are in control of you

just remember safe sex is no sex condoms is safer sex ... but testing is the way to go and thats the same if you use a condom or not

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"I noticed there are some people that have unprotected sex with various people per day"

Errrr .... where have you noticed this?

(Bry)

» Add a new message to this topic