FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why is Swinging Taboo?

Why is Swinging Taboo?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edi123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

aberystwyth

Why does society frown upon swinging?

Is it because of the unknown of what really goes on behind closed doors or is it religious beliefs taught to us as kids? A lot of us are guilty of hiding our faces on here just in case we are found out but surely if individuals who know us are on here we are here for the same thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Because society is based on a family unit with monogamous parents. Despite it being demonstrably not the only form of relationship that works.

I don't think it's guilt that stops people showing their face.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why does society frown upon swinging?

Is it because of the unknown of what really goes on behind closed doors or is it religious beliefs taught to us as kids? A lot of us are guilty of hiding our faces on here just in case we are found out but surely if individuals who know us are on here we are here for the same thing?

"

If you play in a club. Then everyone is there for the same reason.

On here everyone is not. So I think fab can be a haven for undesirables

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

My mum would have a coronary at the thought of multiple sexual partners! It’s the promiscuity that offends some people.

Others might see it as unfaithfulness.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My mum would have a coronary at the thought of multiple sexual partners! It’s the promiscuity that offends some people.

Others might see it as unfaithfulness. "

Same. Except my mum is no more. She would have been horrified

Because sex should be between a husband and wife for the sole purpose of procreation. No fun, no lights, no sound.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Because sex should be between a husband and wife for the sole purpose of procreation. No fun, no lights, no sound. "

At last! I'm doing something right

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Because it goes against our societal norms. We’re still recovering from the Victorian age.

By *umagain58Man  over a year ago

London

It’s really surprising sometimes who swings. I found out recently a near neighbour was into this. I would have never guessed she did and would have ranked highly unlikely if ever asked. Was a bit gob smacked

Because of peoples religious beliefs

"Because sex should be between a husband and wife for the sole purpose of procreation. No fun, no lights, no sound.

At last! I'm doing something right "

Your top in your profile pic needs to be about 6" higher. *tut*

By *hedark_knightMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I once read something, I can’t remember exactly how it went, but the premise was something along the lines of people that it threatened/challenged the belief that people in monogamous relationships held regarding relationships. Or something along those lines.

By *onesome swingerMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"My mum would have a coronary at the thought of multiple sexual partners! It’s the promiscuity that offends some people.

Others might see it as unfaithfulness. "

Introduce her to fab and open her eyes and her mind.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Because sex should be between a husband and wife for the sole purpose of procreation. No fun, no lights, no sound.

At last! I'm doing something right

Your top in your profile pic needs to be about 6" higher. *tut*"

Sorry I'll get a polo neck

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

" A lot of us are guilty of hiding our faces on here just in case we are found out but surely if individuals who know us are on here we are here for the same thing?

"

All manner of people use the site for not always genuine reasons.

And people aren't just worried about showing their faces for one reason. Some people don't want their kids teased. They don't want their parents and families being contacted by people looking to shame them. They don't want their employers looking at them differently. They don't want customers and clients taking business away from them. They don't want people to make judgements and assumptions about them because they have a different attitude to sex and monogamy.

'Society' is made up of people. If the majority behave in a certain way then the minority will always be see as 'different' and sometimes 'dangerous'.

Just look how bi/gay men are often perceived by the media and press.

And not all swingers are the same, so we aren't all here for the same thing either.

A

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

In terms of the spectrum of sexuality, swinging is one of the last taboos, and it’s hard not to think that the reasons are entirely based on outmoded morality - the fear of what others might think of us. As a couple in the swinging world, many ‘normal’ people would probably be disgusted by what we have done together, and one of the main criticisms we would probably receive is that we don’t really love each other because we’ve invited other women into our bedroom and our union as a couple.

But fucking women together is an expression and celebration of our love, we do it because we are wholly accepting of each other as sexual beings, we want to celebrate and display the joy we can bring one another, and we want to celebrate and cherish women together who will give themselves to us to share our delectation and pleasure.

Will society ever view that as ‘normal’? Probably, but not any time soon. Maybe in another decade or so.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

Others might see it as unfaithfulness.

Introduce her to fab and open her eyes and her mind. "

No, it won’t open her eyes ! She’s been married to my dad for 55 years, she’s never even kissed another man!

By *edi123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

aberystwyth

It’s brought us closer as a couple

By *andy and DannyCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

"Because sex should be between a husband and wife for the sole purpose of procreation. No fun, no lights, no sound. "
and just missionary position lol dan x

and just missionary position lol dan x"

Yep!

Way of life people get it goes on but they turn Blind eye to it as I had a lovely Neighbor older see now and then friends come in to mine and put my outfits on the line to wash when we chatted over the fence I could tell they wanted to ask but never did but if she asked I would have told her

» Add a new message to this topic