FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > stag and vixen Or cuckold

stag and vixen Or cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkshire gentleman OP   Man  over a year ago

Gomersal

From what I can understand the stag and vixen is a very mild form of cuckold.

It’s all depending on what level you would like to take it to us a couple.

Obviously there are different elements that can be introduced into the scenarios that whet your appetite and become fantasies that you want to live out.

From what I understand with talking with many men either married or in partnerships they are very interested in showing off their female and also having their female touched and sexually stimulated both mentally and physically.

But above all the biggest fantasy seems to be sharing your partner or wife and eventually seen them sexually gratified.

It’s all about meeting the right person that can enhance your sex life and bring excitement and physical and mental stimulation into a scenario that you will remember for years.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think anyone would describe stag/vixen as a mild version of cuckolding. They are both about your wife being with others but come from completely different bases and have very different dynamics.

A cuckold is submissive to his wife and will enjoy the humiliation of his wife with other men.

A stag is dominant to the submissive vixen and enjoys sharing her, in some cases the vixen will enjoy the humiliation of being shared.

The emotions involved and subsequent scenes of both are very very different

It is true that every couple has a slightly different dynamic, and is unique so it's good to understand what it is that drives them.

Mixing up these two will probably end up in a pretty bad evening for everyone involved!

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

stag and vixen is a hotwife couple nothing to do with cuckolding tho there is a thin line between the two at times

By *onaldandjacquelineCouple  over a year ago

wirral

I (mr) am switch so enjoy both depending on my mood

By *oolman34Man  over a year ago

london

As a single guy i find both of them hot and cuckold couples are best

Stag and vixen.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"I don't think anyone would describe stag/vixen as a mild version of cuckolding. They are both about your wife being with others but come from completely different bases and have very different dynamics.

A cuckold is submissive to his wife and will enjoy the humiliation of his wife with other men.

A stag is dominant to the submissive vixen and enjoys sharing her, in some cases the vixen will enjoy the humiliation of being shared.

It is true that every couple has a slightly different dynamic, and is unique so it's good to understand what it is that drives them.

Mixing up these two will probably end up in a pretty bad evening for everyone involved!"

I wasn't aware of stag & vixen being a Dom/Sub thing, I was under the impression it was more of an equal thing, although I do admit I'm not a fan of labels so hadn't particuarly looked into it but from what I had heard thought that best described my husband & I, we can scrub that now as I'm definitely no one's sub

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

Very very different. Stag by the simple definition of the word signifies a certain dominance which is polar opposite to cuckold. Completely understand stag and vixen but can't get my head around cuckold. It wouldn't do if we were all the same though

We would say we are 'stag and vixen'

"Very very different. Stag by the simple definition of the word signifies a certain dominance which is polar opposite to cuckold. Completely understand stag and vixen but can't get my head around cuckold. It wouldn't do if we were all the same though "

Thin dividing line. Both labels see the chap watching his partner with other chaps with varying degrees of intensity?

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

P&O Azura

The trouble with labels is that not everyone understands the same definition of each label.

"The trouble with labels is that not everyone understands the same definition of each label. "

Exactly why I used the word labels. The recreational sex community is fixated with labels!

"I don't think anyone would describe stag/vixen as a mild version of cuckolding. They are both about your wife being with others but come from completely different bases and have very different dynamics.

I agreeget confused with these so called labels and people having to fit in to categories

Mixing up these two will probably end up in a pretty bad evening for everyone involved!

I wasn't aware of stag & vixen being a Dom/Sub thing, I was under the impression it was more of an equal thing, although I do admit I'm not a fan of labels so hadn't particuarly looked into it but from what I had heard thought that best described my husband & I, we can scrub that now as I'm definitely no one's sub "

I agree with you Boobyextremelyhotwife! I get so confused with all these labels these days, and having to fit in to some kind of category. Stag, cuckold, vixen, unicorn, orc, hobbit, wookie. Ework. Centaur. It's hard to choose which one really suits me

I wasn't aware of stag & vixen being a Dom/Sub thing, I was under the impression it was more of an equal thing, although I do admit I'm not a fan of labels so hadn't particuarly looked into it but from what I had heard thought that best described my husband & I, we can scrub that now as I'm definitely no one's sub "

Everyone's different and I think labels are good for some people to give an idea, but obviously when you're actually together they're completely useless. And then some people don't fit any.

My comment on the sub thing is more to show the different dynamic, I'd expect some couples to describe themselves as vixens without being sub, but can't imagine the same of cucks

By *annabarberaCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

We are a Stag/Vixen couple

Mr C loves to offer me for other people's pleasure and I get so turned on knowing he is getting a kick from it

The reclaim is immense when he joins in the fun

"We are a Stag/Vixen couple

Mr C loves to offer me for other people's pleasure and I get so turned on knowing he is getting a kick from it

The reclaim is immense when he joins in the fun "

But him indoors likes to offer you. Is that not somewhat submissive?

But him indoors likes to offer you. Is that not somewhat submissive?"

Depends on the dynamic of the relationship. The stag could, for example, direct the other guy.

Labelling is useful but you gotta discuss the fine details within.

What's the point of labels? Just enjoy what you do !

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"stag and vixen is a hotwife couple nothing to do with cuckolding tho there is a thin line between the two at times"

You don't have to be a wife to be a Vixen. A Vixen dosn't play alone like a hot wife dose. You can also have an Alpha cuckold.

By *ischiefManaged69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

"The trouble with labels is that not everyone understands the same definition of each label. "

This!

The definition of each term seems be be individual for each couple, different boundaries and aims depending on their dynamic. For us, Stag and Vixen is an equal partnership, I love seeing Vixen being confident, bold and sexual and revel in seeing that version of her. There's no powerplay in it for us. We both enjoy seeing and sharing each others pleasure, which is why were here!

somerset

Alpha cuckold is nonsense the very definition of cuck is a zillion miles from alpha ... some people like to make names up to try and confuse or to stand out different ...

its like saying im a dominant sub ?? erm ok thats a head fuck

cuckold is easy its a long term couple where the wife of the cuck plays with others for sexual satisfaction a cuck is the longterm partnern of that said woman ... anything else is in the hotwife mold or the sub/dom mode no confusions

if your a hubby that likes your wife going off with other men and then she comes home and you then please her then you are in the hotwife /stag vixen group cucks do not please there wives hence they go elsewhere ..the lines cant really be blurred.. alot of cuckold couples on here are not cuckold they are simply hotwife couples

somerset

"Alpha cuckold is nonsense the very definition of cuck is a zillion miles from alpha ... some people like to make names up to try and confuse or to stand out different ...

"

that bit was aimed at no one just my thoughts

Work your labels right up ya.

We like what we like when we like it.

It’s our thing and if you need to name it then you’ve missed this bus.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Stag and Vixen couple here.

Do not like the term cuckold. Completley different to what we are.

By *incpl40sCouple  over a year ago

London

Stag and vixen. Cuckolding is based on power dynamics of relationship. If it is fem driven, it is cuckolding. In case power is more from both sides it is stag vixen. This is how we see it

By *annabarberaCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

But him indoors likes to offer you. Is that not somewhat submissive?

Depends on the dynamic of the relationship. The stag could, for example, direct the other guy.

Labelling is useful but you gotta discuss the fine details within."

You've hit the nail on the head with regards to the dynamic

I offer Miss P for other people's pleasure yet I'm still the Dom in this relationship

For me being Dom is a about being in control not in a cruel of my sub

And yes I do direct others on how to use my sub for mine and her pleasure

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

A lot of people seem to get stag and vixen confused with cuckolding, not the same at all.

midlands

"Stag and vixen. Cuckolding is based on power dynamics of relationship. If it is fem driven, it is cuckolding. In case power is more from both sides it is stag vixen. This is how we see it"

This is how we describe ourselves as Stag and Vixen.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We are stag and vixen which is nothing like cuckold at all.

I will generally look and be involved in the chats with another, I’ll have a say in what C wears, what the play session will be like…but ultimately it’s C choice. The extra person(s) will have their say too. We are all involved.

There’s no D/s element or there doesn’t need to be.

I’ll watch and I’ll join in and try and create a sexy environment, so I’m very much involved in it all.

K

midlands

"We are stag and vixen which is nothing like cuckold at all.

I will generally look and be involved in the chats with another, I’ll have a say in what C wears, what the play session will be like…but ultimately it’s C choice. The extra person(s) will have their say too. We are all involved.

There’s no D/s element or there doesn’t need to be.

I’ll watch and I’ll join in and try and create a sexy environment, so I’m very much involved in it all.

K

"

This is also us.

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Neither. Hot Wife only for me

By *ello HarveyMan  over a year ago

Lots of places

Having met both stag and vixen and fuck hold couples the interaction on a meet is very different. I’m happy with either but do prefer stag and vixen. However cuckhold with humiliation is a big no no for me, not my thing at all.

One of the reasons I like stag and vixen couples is because of the dynamic and usually verbal interaction with the male also, my cuckhold meets have generally been a guy just watching silently in a corner.

"Alpha cuckold is nonsense the very definition of cuck is a zillion miles from alpha ... some people like to make names up to try and confuse or to stand out different ...

cuckold is easy its a long term couple where the wife of the cuck plays with others for sexual satisfaction a cuck is the longterm partnern of that said woman ... anything else is in the hotwife mold or the sub/dom mode no confusions

if your a hubby that likes your wife going off with other men and then she comes home and you then please her then you are in the hotwife /stag vixen group cucks do not please there wives hence they go elsewhere ..the lines cant really be blurred.. alot of cuckold couples on here are not cuckold they are simply hotwife couples"

So in summary Cucks don’t please their wives. Hubbys whose wives go off for sex with other men and come back to be pleased by him indoors are hot wives. Couples who play together involving full or voyeuristic participation are stag Vixen types?

Have I interpreted that correctly?

Preston

if your a hubby that likes your wife going off with other men and then she comes home and you then please her then you are in the hotwife /stag vixen group cucks do not please there wives hence they go elsewhere ..the lines cant really be blurred.. alot of cuckold couples on here are not cuckold they are simply hotwife couples

So in summary Cucks don’t please their wives. Hubbys whose wives go off for sex with other men and come back to be pleased by him indoors are hot wives. Couples who play together involving full or voyeuristic participation are stag Vixen types?

Have I interpreted that correctly?"

Oh dear

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Mixing up these two will probably end up in a pretty bad evening for everyone involved!"

Thats a very big from us. Throughly agreed we share one another and throughly enjoy the pleasure of recieved by each other in so doing! Plus that our respective partners whether they be sinlge/s or couples.

Oh dear "

Why o dear I was just trying to make head of tail of the previous post?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Oh dear

Why o dear I was just trying to make head of tail of the previous post?"

We were wondering why the "oh dear" as well.

It seemed like a perfectly reasonable explanation to us!

Preston

Oh dear

It seemed like a perfectly reasonable explanation to us!"

Most of the posts from people who involve this dynamic in their play have commented on the individual and specific nature of what they enjoy. Trying to boil it down to statements like 'cucks don't please their wives' shows a lack of empathy for that dynamic.

As I understand it, the real pleasure in all of these dynamics is between the couple, with any additional parties acting as catalysts. Stag and Vixen for us, is about confidence in our relationship, enjoying each others pleasure and deriving our own from that connection. That said, we didn't understand it until we started experimenting with it!

Oh dear

Most of the posts from people who involve this dynamic in their play have commented on the individual and specific nature of what they enjoy. Trying to boil it down to statements like 'cucks don't please their wives' shows a lack of empathy for that dynamic.

As I understand it, the real pleasure in all of these dynamics is between the couple, with any additional parties acting as catalysts. Stag and Vixen for us, is about confidence in our relationship, enjoying each others pleasure and deriving our own from that connection. That said, we didn't understand it until we started experimenting with it!"

If you took the time to read the thread properly and my previous comments on the inappropriate use of labels you will see my summary was actually posing a question to a contributor who tried to categorise a very complex relationship issue into 3 boxes.

Dear Me

Preston

Oh dear

As I understand it, the real pleasure in all of these dynamics is between the couple, with any additional parties acting as catalysts. Stag and Vixen for us, is about confidence in our relationship, enjoying each others pleasure and deriving our own from that connection. That said, we didn't understand it until we started experimenting with it!

If you took the time to read the thread properly and my previous comments on the inappropriate use of labels you will see my summary was actually posing a question to a contributor who tried to categorise a very complex relationship issue into 3 boxes.

Dear Me"

Genuine apology, I was guilty of scanning and didn't read the thread.

Oh dear

Dear Me

Genuine apology, I was guilty of scanning and didn't read the thread."

No problem enjoy your day

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Labels are simultaneously helpful and restrictive. Best thing to do is simply as one another what gets you turned on and what your boundaries and red lines are.

On a website like Fab it is helpful to use labels as a shorthand to save people time from contacting others who are not suitable. However, in real life there are so many permutations and some people can be quite fluid with their sexual preferences.

Generally speaking though (you can swap genders here too):

Cuckold couples = the female has sex with other men in a way that humiliates or emasculates the male partner (it doesn’t have to be abusive, but the male partner is normally subservient in some way to the female).

Hotwife couples = the female has 1-to-1 sex with other men with the full knowledge and blessing of her male partner who is normally not present. There is no humiliation and the male partner generally gets a kick out of hearing, listening in by phone or being sent pics/videos during/after.

Stag-Vixen couples = invite other males to join them for MFM threesomes. The male partner may only watch or may join in but will normally be present and may sometimes “direct” proceedings often taking pics/videos.

Obviously all of these have nuance and permutations.

Stag, Vixen , hot wife, cuckold. Doesn’t matter what the label is, for a single guy it’s all about understanding the couples dynamic. After years on and off here, I’ve not met any couples that have the same dynamic. The fun is getting to know them.

By *TR BullMan  over a year ago

Chester

[Removed by poster at 09/10/22 23:59:35]

By *TR BullMan  over a year ago

Chester

Alpha cuckold is nonsense the very definition of cuck is a zillion miles from alpha ... some people like to make names up to try and confuse or to stand out different ...

[Removed by poster at 10/10/22 01:19:16]

Using the terminology here I'd say we are more Stag/Vixen, though we stay away from generalized labels as they mean different things to different people. Its interesting to hear others thoughts though

By *anson44Man  over a year ago

bristol

"Using the terminology here I'd say we are more Stag/Vixen, though we stay away from generalized labels as they mean different things to different people. Its interesting to hear others thoughts though "

As a single guy, it’s going to have to be stag here

By *andJDubaiCouple  over a year ago

Dubai, with visits to Glasgow, Edinburgh and London

Not sure if this is correct, but 100% applies to us.

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

This is definitely us. The cuckold side for us suggests some submission from the husband but definitely not us!

As a husband who likes to share and see his wife with other men (or with one regular friend which we also tried) the enjoyment is in handing her over but also joining and working with the guy (the bull??!!) for the full stag/vixen/bull relationship.

By *eniandMikeCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Think it true that everyone is different! We are def more stag/vixen than cuckold but in a different way from others. In that scenario the turn on for me (Mike) is of course seeing Jeni with other man, but for her that’s the turn on also, seeing how much I’m enjoying it, more than her enjoying being fucked!! If that makes any sense???

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

totally with you on this!!!

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

I don't know where we would fall in here.

I enjoy 1 to 1 with other men i.e hot wife, and equally the hubby enjoys sharing me with other men, i.e stag and vixen.

I also enjoy sharing the hubby with other women and him having 1 to 1 meets with other women.

We have always put it down as open marriage.

By *ice_couple2012Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

"The trouble with labels is that not everyone understands the same definition of each label.

This!

The definition of each term seems be be individual for each couple, different boundaries and aims depending on their dynamic. For us, Stag and Vixen is an equal partnership, I love seeing Vixen being confident, bold and sexual and revel in seeing that version of her. There's no powerplay in it for us. We both enjoy seeing and sharing each others pleasure, which is why were here!"

Absolutely this!

Everyone seems to agree that cuckold is characterised by some degree of D/s dynamic and this is emphatically not the case in our play with single guys - it's about an equal partnership as described by Moose and Vixen. Part of the problem is that the terms 'hotwife' and 'hotwifing' can be quite generic and do not imply a specific play dynamic. We probably need a venn diagram...

» Add a new message to this topic