FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > ENM relationship

ENM relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hris196750 OP   Man  over a year ago

northallerton

How many couple's have tried the ENM relationship. Just curious ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ongue in groveMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Should think there's quite a few or here, whether their wife's realise it is another story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup we tried it a few times

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

We are

Ummm is swinging not just a turm for being ENM

"Ummm is swinging not just a turm for being ENM "

So true

"Ummm is swinging not just a turm for being ENM

So true"

For me I see swinging as well as all the different types of polyamorous relationships under the umbrella of ENM

I'm a Swinger as well as being in one of the types of Poly relationships so yea I'm definitely ENM

We are looking to an ENM/poly relationship but finding it difficult to get people to understand the type of relationship we want.

Most people think they understand a poly relationship but it appears what they really want is someone to have sex with when they are feeling horny and not communicate the rest of the time.

They don't seem to understand that we need regular communication...not just when they are feeling horny!

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"We are looking to an ENM/poly relationship but finding it difficult to get people to understand the type of relationship we want.

Most people think they understand a poly relationship but it appears what they really want is someone to have sex with when they are feeling horny and not communicate the rest of the time.

They don't seem to understand that we need regular communication...not just when they are feeling horny! "

What are you offering them?

A close and loving friendship ...not just sex.

By *rlandoMan  over a year ago

Yorks/Lincs

one sided fantasy usually

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"We are looking to an ENM/poly relationship but finding it difficult to get people to understand the type of relationship we want.

They don't seem to understand that we need regular communication...not just when they are feeling horny! "

I think being poly is super hard for guys, especially when dealing with couples.

It been hard for me when dealing with the female in a couple as they always seem to want everything on their terms (which is fair, she's holding the best cards)

But I don't bother with couples anymore as it's too much hassle prefer single poly women they're a lot more straightforward to communicate with than couples.

» Add a new message to this topic