FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > An unexpected ending (long read)

An unexpected ending (long read)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilf71 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fareham

So, for a bit of background, we are on holiday in Turkey. We get chatting on here to an English guy who lives out here and is close by.

Chat is going very well, face photos swapped and a meet is arranged. It’s to be a saucy pub crawl with a happy ending back at our apartment if the chemistry is right.

We meet up and all get on like a house on fire, chat and drinks are flowing. A couple of bars in and I am flirting and snogging both my husband and our new fab friend openly in the bars (A little fantasy of mine for quite awhile) and linking arms with them both whilst walking to other bars.

The evening is going very well, the sexual tension is building and we move onto, what turns out to be the last bar. The flirting and snogging continues, some hands are discreetly wandering and we start suggesting we move things to a more private environment so all three of us can have some naughty fun.

Our new friend then says to us that he really wants to take me off somewhere on his own for a awhile and he guarantees that he will bring me back with a smile on my face.

We decline that invitation as nicely as we can and change the topic, a few minutes later he brings the subject up again and we again decline.

He goes off to visit the gents but when he comes back his whole demeanour has changed. He’s very quiet, then he picks up his phone and says have to take this and walks round the corner with his phone.

A minute or two later he reappears but with his back to us and is recording the dance floor at the other end of the bar. He then walked sideways across the bar whilst filming and then put the phone to his ear and disappeared outside…….

That was the last we saw or heard of him lol

Just wanted to share our bizarre little meet with you all and see if anyone could shed some light on this, as we are totally bamboozled.

On reflection we think we had a very lucky escape!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That could have gone so horribly wrong anything sexual should be done in front of hubby so he can enjoy watching

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds very dodgy

Fareham

"That could have gone so horribly wrong anything sexual should be done in front of hubby so he can enjoy watching "

My thoughts exactly and why we declined his offer, I never play without hubby with me.

Fareham

"Sounds very dodgy "

It was!

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Alarm bells, I'd say very lucky you didn't agree with his choice, as it seems very strange by his actions.

Just be extremely careful

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

He has his own agenda, which doesn't correlate with yours - he doesn't understand swinging. It's his loss.

We have just returned from Hisaronu and were invited by an English guy living out there to meet up - we didn't and are relieved!

By *yesOnYouMan  over a year ago

TURKEY Antalya

Best think happened and he disappeared. You did't go further with him who don't understand anything about what your profile says. Bad thing is your Turkey holiday not end with good memories. Hope go well next.

» Add a new message to this topic