FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Indian/Pakistani couple

Indian/Pakistani couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Love to explore an asian or Indian Pakistani couple. Out there would be a first for me loads of role plays

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tylebender03Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I’d love to borrow a pakistani woman for a few hours - the forbidden fruit lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’d love to borrow a pakistani woman for a few hours - the forbidden fruit lol "

Yikes

By *tylebender03Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"I’d love to borrow a pakistani woman for a few hours - the forbidden fruit lol

Yikes"

Lol - DBAD

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I'd love to play with indian/pakistani woman/couple. Sadly there doesn't appear to be any near enough to where I live to make it possible

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Wife would love an indian ff play

"I’d love to borrow a pakistani woman for a few hours - the forbidden fruit lol

Yikes"

By *on50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I was lucky once when a Pakistani guy sent me his wife, she was gorgeous but I was only allowed to lick her pussy and bum. Lovely hairy pushy. She said her hubby was a pervert but she did what she was told

"I was lucky once when a Pakistani guy sent me his wife, she was gorgeous but I was only allowed to lick her pussy and bum. Lovely hairy pushy. She said her hubby was a pervert but she did what she was told"

Hot

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

Lucky I have one!!

By *eeds fun guyMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

"Lucky I have one!!"

She is so sexy those big brown nipples x

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Lucky I have one!!"

By *onyMaloneMan  over a year ago

Lytham

Met an Indian Muslim lady last week on business. The business talk rapidly changed as I let this absolutely gorgeous woman know what I thought of her beauty. She told me she was married but would love to have fun. I respectfully changed the conversation back to business.

I went away after making a great sale feeling gutted and sexually frustrated…. It’s a new one after making a sale!

Later that evening I received a message albeit it was none business. We flirted and she hinted she was about to get in the shower…. 5 minutes later we exchanged photos and finished off with the most amazing video call!

Unfortunately the next day she messaged me saying never again as the guilt was eating here up.

I am now more than ever absolutely gagging to get my wicked way with an Indian/Pakistani woman.

It’ll be hard as they get WED before having the chance to scroll theses sites looking for fun

By *1876Man  over a year ago

Dudley

My personal preference in a woman is Indian / Pakistani, but that doesn't mean that I don't "go" for other women...it's just a preference

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Met an Indian Muslim lady last week on business. The business talk rapidly changed as I let this absolutely gorgeous woman know what I thought of her beauty. She told me she was married but would love to have fun. I respectfully changed the conversation back to business.

I went away after making a great sale feeling gutted and sexually frustrated…. It’s a new one after making a sale!

Later that evening I received a message albeit it was none business. We flirted and she hinted she was about to get in the shower…. 5 minutes later we exchanged photos and finished off with the most amazing video call!

Unfortunately the next day she messaged me saying never again as the guilt was eating here up.

I am now more than ever absolutely gagging to get my wicked way with an Indian/Pakistani woman.

It’ll be hard as they get WED before having the chance to scroll theses sites looking for fun"

Some of us scroll these sites after getting married though

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I love Indian and Pakistani women

Lytham

"Met an Indian Muslim lady last week on business. The business talk rapidly changed as I let this absolutely gorgeous woman know what I thought of her beauty. She told me she was married but would love to have fun. I respectfully changed the conversation back to business.

It’ll be hard as they get WED before having the chance to scroll theses sites looking for fun

Some of us scroll these sites after getting married though "

I’m which case I’ll try to be patient

By *littleextraWoman  over a year ago

Lisburn

Love an Indian guy

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

I’m which case I’ll try to be patient "

All good things come to those who wait

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Love an Indian guy "
I'm Pakistani will I do lol

Lytham

I’m which case I’ll try to be patient

All good things come to those who wait "

That is very true, I’d best check my inbox for any invitation that could’ve landed over night

Some very hot wives on here

Love Asian woman and couples

Dudley

Me too...very much so

By *ndianLuxCouple  over a year ago

West midlands

Thanks for the appreciation. One thing we have noticed that Asian husbands are obsessed with bbc guys fucking their wives . Is it small cock complex? No offence intended. Take it as an opinion.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Thanks for the appreciation. One thing we have noticed that Asian husbands are obsessed with bbc guys fucking their wives . Is it small cock complex? No offence intended. Take it as an opinion."
ooft hotlisted

Dudley

"Thanks for the appreciation. One thing we have noticed that Asian husbands are obsessed with bbc guys fucking their wives . Is it small cock complex? No offence intended. Take it as an opinion."

Hey, guys...great profile and Mrs looks lovely. I have a goattee though....oooops

"Thanks for the appreciation. One thing we have noticed that Asian husbands are obsessed with bbc guys fucking their wives . Is it small cock complex? No offence intended. Take it as an opinion.

Hey, guys...great profile and Mrs looks lovely. I have a goattee though....oooops "

Trying to message you privately…!

But doesn’t allow me to..??

Trust me when I say I’ve been a long winded way to send you this..?

Dudley

"Thanks for the appreciation. One thing we have noticed that Asian husbands are obsessed with bbc guys fucking their wives . Is it small cock complex? No offence intended. Take it as an opinion.

Hey, guys...great profile and Mrs looks lovely. I have a goattee though....oooops

Trying to message you privately…!

But doesn’t allow me to..??

Trust me when I say I’ve been a long winded way to send you this..?"

Hi, yeah...it's because I filtered out guys.

I've temporarily changed the filter now...try again

» Add a new message to this topic