FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women for Women?

Women for Women?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvykate087 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North East

Do we think single women looking for other women are hard to come by?

Although we’re a couple… me ( Kate) would like to have regular meets with another woman!

It seems you can find lots of women, bur they do it for the gratification of their partner?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We find the same challenge. We play as a couple solely with other women, but find many bi-fems on here are only 'bi' to either satisfy their male partner, or to make them appear more desirable to single men.

I'm genuinely bi and can eventually suss it out, but it's such a waste of everyone's time having to do so.

North East

"We find the same challenge. We play as a couple solely with other women, but find many bi-fems on here are only 'bi' to either satisfy their male partner, or to make them appear more desirable to single men.

I'm genuinely bi and can eventually suss it out, but it's such a waste of everyone's time having to do so."

I know right!!! I’ll believe it when just the female part wants to meet

"We find the same challenge. We play as a couple solely with other women, but find many bi-fems on here are only 'bi' to either satisfy their male partner, or to make them appear more desirable to single men.

I'm genuinely bi and can eventually suss it out, but it's such a waste of everyone's time having to do so.

I know right!!! I’ll believe it when just the female part wants to meet "

100%. We are trying to find a sexy woman that will play with me and Louis in a 3 but also I really want to have lone time with another woman with no one else. Ive loved the times alone with a woman x

It can definitely be hard to find here for many reasons, I’ve been looking for a while

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Never had the pleasure of meeting a single lady ( yet ) always played girl girl with other couples ( Sue is v attracted to bi fem ) and doesn’t play to please hubby

Try a bi or lesbian website. A number of my lady friends source fems that way.

By *ooroo2019Woman  over a year ago

Chester

I’ve had a few approaches from women in couples or single women over the years. Its never gotten further than chatting for one reason or another.

I’ve found that when a single woman’s account contacts me then I often realise a few messages in that its a man posing as a single woman.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

I've played with ladies at clubs/parties on occasions, im struggling to find any outside of that and especially to play just ff. Most couples want their other half to be there.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I have a solo profile for girl girl meets, have you thought about doing that

Im not here to put on a show for someone's partner, I wouldn't even really get involved in a chat with a woman on a couples profile as I wouldn't want to be providing him wank fodder

Also we are looking for the elusive single female which pretty much every profile on here wants, so it's never gonna be easy, we are joining the single guy struggle

By *he SmithsCouple  over a year ago

East Devon & London

Mrs Smith is a member of an online club for sapphic encounters but site rules won’t let us name it (!)

They organise bimonthly parties at Le Boudoir in London and Mrs Smith says she’s never been to a prettier, busier, noisier or ruder night at the club.

No men allowed and she’s made lots of friends and had lots of fun. It works for us.

When she goes she quite often wears a SKIRT

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

When she goes she quite often wears a SKIRT"

Is this a euphemism I'm not aware of ?

By *he SmithsCouple  over a year ago

East Devon & London

"

When she goes she quite often wears a SKIRT

Is this a euphemism I'm not aware of ? "

No, it’s as close as I could get to naming the CLUB without having our account suspended by Admin.

I find the same as a single women looking for women. Most only want to play with they're partner.

It can be frustrating.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

"Mrs Smith is a member of an online club for sapphic encounters but site rules won’t let us name it (!)

They organise bimonthly parties at Le Boudoir in London and Mrs Smith says she’s never been to a prettier, busier, noisier or ruder night at the club.

No men allowed and she’s made lots of friends and had lots of fun. It works for us.

When she goes she quite often wears a SKIRT"

Interested, something I might looking into.

North East

Maybe I’ll try the single profile thing. Although did that before and was inundated with single men… seems they don’t read when it says NO MEN! X

I've been trying to find a single fem to play with for years and I've struggled.

There's not as many single women on here and then even less single gay/bi women

Which is a shame

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Maybe I’ll try the single profile thing. Although did that before and was inundated with single men… seems they don’t read when it says NO MEN! X"

Block them, only allow females (or couples but I'd personally block those too, otherwise you'll just get guys messaging asking you to help turn their partner) to message you

We’re also finding it a bit of a challenge trying to connect with a bi woman.

Luckily for us we’re patient and still hopeful that there’s a lovely bi lady out there somewhere who might eventually say hello (hint hint lol)

"Do we think single women looking for other women are hard to come by?

Although we’re a couple… me ( Kate) would like to have regular meets with another woman!

It seems you can find lots of women, bur they do it for the gratification of their partner? "

Yes it's almost impossible to find ladies who like ff only meets

By *xxfmxCouple  over a year ago

north yorkshire

We are definitely finding that hard to come by for sure. We want a lady I the Mrs can play solo with and every so often have a 3 way with. Never tried it but really want too. Thought signing up would of made it easier haha X

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Although it’s not something we really advertise on our profile it is something I am looking for. I’ve loved meeting with couples where I have got to experience being with the other woman but I find that there is always so much going on. I would love a female friend to meet on my own and get to know properly.

Kx

I've found if I've been approached it's normally to ask if the husband can watch. Which I'm not a fan of, or him playing with his partner/me playing with his partner. Him not touching me... Which I'm also not keen on the idea of

This!!

So many women do it to put a show on for their man. As a genuinely bi woman I won't just have their husband watch. I'll either agree to meet her separate or meet them together. Meeting a bi single woman on here is hard to come by lol. X

I'm genuinely bi and can eventually suss it out, but it's such a waste of everyone's time having to do so."

By *uicy Welsh LadyWoman  over a year ago

West Wales

I as single lady,is on the lookout for a exclusive friendships with couples and single lady.

By *andJLondonCouple  over a year ago

London

We are on here, led by me, bi female. It's quite hard to find someone. We've been together a long time, so want to explore together and see how it feels and works for everyone. We have been exploring poly.

West Wales

As a single female, it's difficult for me to find a couple that I equally fancy.

West Wales

Mrs Smith I would love to attend female only club/event if you would mind introducing

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

This is why I don't meet a couple as its just to satisfy her partner

By *..WillowCouple  over a year ago

East Lincs

We have been here for many years with a couple of different profiles and on each we have asked to meet a single bi lady but never have. Willow is very bi and has been since her teens. We have found the best place to find a bi lady is a club. If the lady in question doesn't want me to watch then they will find a private room and I will act as security

Many don't mind me being in the room as they soon realise Willow is doing it for her pleasure and not mine, although it is pleasant to watch. Mrs W describes it as an itch she gets that I cannot scratch

A few lady friends of mine use pinkcupid to source discrete fem on fem meets and friendhips

It doesn't help that the advanced search is limited.

When you're specifically looking for a curvy, tattooed woman the search is useless.

"It doesn't help that the advanced search is limited.

When you're specifically looking for a curvy, tattooed woman the search is useless."

Try Argos for fucks. Tick the boxes of your ideal fuck toy and she will be delivered to your room.

By *nicornExplorersCouple  over a year ago

north east

[Removed by poster at 29/10/22 17:47:47]

By *nicornExplorersCouple  over a year ago

north east

"It doesn't help that the advanced search is limited.

When you're specifically looking for a curvy, tattooed woman the search is useless."

understand that pain sometimes, as we've missed some profiles who we've engaged with due to mass results.

But then other side is you could miss more with a too strict search

By *tag and CelesteCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

There’s an event at a club really local to us called Ruby Slippers that Celeste has been to. Girls only event for bi / bi curious women.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

tf1

Well I’m a single bi woman and I find it hard to find meets as well

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Single woman here, yes it’s difficult to find. Have found clubs much easier to meet other women. Need to look at the women only events!

Yes it’s very difficult I’m only on this site to meet other women and haven’t had a meet in ages. Close to giving up.

It's extremely difficult for a number of reasons, one of them being that bi women that are part of a couple might be willing to play solo, but eventually will ask for partner to watch/join most of the time, and how do you say no if that's not what you want without hurting someone's feelings?

I do not play with couples because most of the couples I've talked to, don't realise you are the one putting yourself in a vulnerable position joining them that already have a dynamic going on. Most want to use you for their fantasies, completely disregarding what you would like to get out of it as well.

As it usually happens on fab, it's hard because the bad ones spoil it for the rest

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

There was a thread in the lounge a while back, "women who meet women"

Yea it isn’t easy to get a meet with another fem one on one

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Hard work trying to get a ff meet.

We have more or less given up on that idea.

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"Yea it isn’t easy to get a meet with another fem one on one "
Have to agree

By *ubynaughtyCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

We have found it hard in the past!

Happy to meet separately for first meets ect

Think women don't want to be used for a couple to enjoy or for the men's enjoyment which makes then hard to come by.

We are definitely an all three have fun couple, not just for our enjoyment!

» Add a new message to this topic