FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Soft play or penetrative orgy

Soft play or penetrative orgy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oudandProud OP   Couple  over a year ago

March

So last weekend was my birthday (proud) and i was lucky to have my first mmffff soft play . We are a soft play couple only and this was absolutely amazing we both still thinking about now. But what do you all prefer. Is there as much fun in soft play as there is on full swap?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

It's whatever you want out of it and whatever you feel comfortable with. Think it's harder for couples as getting what you both feel comfortable with is what matters.

We do enjoy full swop but we a cuck couple so it's only me that's gets to swop.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

As above really - it’s about what you both want.

Whilst neither of those scenarios (either soft play only or a cuck relationship) would work for me - fab should be about respecting other people’s dynamics.

I’m a massive fan of penetrative sex so soft play only would be pointless for me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As above really - it’s about what you both want.

Whilst neither of those scenarios (either soft play only or a cuck relationship) would work for me - fab should be about respecting other people’s dynamics.

I’m a massive fan of penetrative sex so soft play only would be pointless for me. "

Ditto!

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

It’s possible to have just as much fun soft swapping, as you can always have penetrative sex with your partner.

Although as a full swap couple we sometimes find it a bit sexually frustrating when we really enjoy our time and wish we could full swap with a couple who dont

"So last weekend was my birthday (proud) and i was lucky to have my first mmffff soft play . We are a soft play couple only and this was absolutely amazing we both still thinking about now. But what do you all prefer. Is there as much fun in soft play as there is on full swap? "

Soft play can be just as erotic ( our opinion & experience)

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Soft play is much more erotic.

Penetrative sex is over glorified really - penis inside a vagina shouldn't be the main event as there's so many more enjoyable things that people can get up to.

By *oudandProud OP   Couple  over a year ago

March

I can see it from both sides. We have a great sex life anyway but once we have played soft that just adds fuel to the fire when we are on our own .But having said that who knows what will happen it the future.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"So last weekend was my birthday (proud) and i was lucky to have my first mmffff soft play . We are a soft play couple only and this was absolutely amazing we both still thinking about now. But what do you all prefer. Is there as much fun in soft play as there is on full swap? "

We absolutely love soft play. Some of our favourite meets have been soft play only x

It’s really up to what you both want

For us soft play wouldn’t be of interest as we prefer an actual horny full on meet

Either is, and , can be amazing fun depending on the rapport and intimacy and comfort and respect between all people involved…

I’ve enjoyed and had great experiences doing both

By *agicroundabout3100Couple  over a year ago

Camberley

We throughly enjoy it and a couple of our best meets have been soft play only.....

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Soft play here! We had an amazing soft foursome with a gorgeous couple, last time we went to a club!

I think there’s a difference between what couples and singles would want too. I’d imagine a lot of singles will want penetration whereas couples can have that with their own partners.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

My only preference is it hot when it comes to orgies. You don't need to penetrate others partners to have a hot time. Me and My Girl are soft play most of the times and we've had some awesome times in group scenario soft play.

By *sianNewbieCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South East London

Wow. Just want to say its a relief reading some of these responses. Me and my Mrs both decided it was Soft play that was what we felt comfortable with, and also got us the most excited, and yet despite this we have found it hard to make meaningful connections here. We've dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's, yet still its proving difficult to generate interest. We wondered how some of you guys found success. Would greatly appreciate any advice or signposting.

All play is good. Soft can be just as good as full, absolutely no doubt at all. Sometimes better. Yoys don't cum to fast lol xx

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

When I did massage and then started doing it through fab it was by definition soft play as the focus is the person on the table.

One lady had had a bad experience on her 1st fab meet and came 5 times on the table.

She asked to be taken to bed and came another 4 times I finally came once at the end through penetrative sex

But that was rare that happened

By *arkandlovelyWoman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

Why are you proud of having a birthday?

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I think there’s a difference between what couples and singles would want too. I’d imagine a lot of singles will want penetration whereas couples can have that with their own partners. "

We agree with this

» Add a new message to this topic