FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do Bulls Really Exist On Here ?

Do Bulls Really Exist On Here ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee And Mike OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cannock

We have lots of messages from single guys that claim to be bulls, then after chatting on here for a while you find that they are just guys looking to fuck wives but have no real understanding of hotwife and cuckold relationships.

Just wondered if other couples had the same experience as well ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes we have had the same experience

We have been looking for one who really understands this for a couple of years

By *ee And Mike OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cannock

"Yes we have had the same experience

"

Yes, I think ‘real’ bulls are rarer than hens teeth, but I’m sure we will plenty of wannabes tell us otherwise lol

By *anilla-sinCouple  over a year ago

lancs

I think it can mean different things to different people.. Most guys think it just means being a bloke with a big willy who gives wives a good seeing to. But then, what any given couple wants from a 'bull' is different isn't it?

Every relationship and dynamic is different, good to discuss your expectations before you meet. Hopefully they don't bull shit and lie for a quick lay, although I suspect many will.

My experience of cuckolding hasn't been great, purely because the set up wasn't great. In the two couples I have explored this with both husbands were much more needy than I would like. This might work for someone else though, especially if you want a humiliation element. I struggled with that as I am generally quite nice and don't want to do it to the extent to which it was wanted.

By *entleman JimmyMan  over a year ago

Hove

I have some (delightful) experience of MFM "arrangements" which are of a generally cuckold type but would never describe myself as a "Bull" - I really dislike the term (as a personal opinion - others are perfectly entitle to differ!)

For me, the best arrangements develop over a period as the particular dynamic for that threesome evolves - and that is what makes it great. I see my role as the expendable one - my job is to make sure the couple have a great time whilst knowing that the day will probably come when they need a "new model" - months, years? Who knows - as long as it is working, who cares.

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

I exist

Assertive confident sexual guy here

By *imbob85Man  over a year ago

inverness

I’d certainly be willing to be trained up as a bill with the right couple

Still looking for one

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm a Taurus - does that count?

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"I'm a Taurus - does that count? "

No

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Every relationship and dynamic is different, good to discuss your expectations before you meet. Hopefully they don't bull shit and lie for a quick lay, although I suspect many will.

My experience of cuckolding hasn't been great, purely because the set up wasn't great. In the two couples I have explored this with both husbands were much more needy than I would like. This might work for someone else though, especially if you want a humiliation element. I struggled with that as I am generally quite nice and don't want to do it to the extent to which it was wanted. "

The humiliation element is also something I struggle with, as it doesn’t come naturally to me. Couples I’ve met have tended to be more hotwife than cuckold so it hasn’t been an issue. As long as I’m fulfilling what they’re looking for then it’s all good with me.

"We have lots of messages from single guys that claim to be bulls, then after chatting on here for a while you find that they are just guys looking to fuck wives but have no real understanding of hotwife and cuckold relationships.

Just wondered if other couples had the same experience as well ?"

What is this understanding of it that people keep coming out with? It seems every couple and scenario and situation is very different so what do you exactly mean by an understanding? Expecting an exact understanding of an extremely varied scene doesn’t seem feasible? So what would be the the base of this understanding that people want bulls to have?

Genuine question by the way, we may even find the answers given useful?

Hate the term Bull makes me think BS.

I have in the past met with couples who genuinely want a cuckold relationship including humiliation and various forms of roleplay etc.

Vast majority when, you sit down with them are really looking for Hot Wife instead.

Even then there are a lot of men like the sound of cuckolding but when you sit down with them and try to hold a conversation on what it is they really want it is HIM who backs out

I think they like the idea but, don’t like the practical

By *idanMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

I was bull to a couple for 4 years before they moved abroad so yes, we do exist. Being a bull isn't just fucking another man's wife but fucking with his mind too so he gets something out of the relationship. In my experience this can be from mild humiliation to something more harsh.

By *entCouple8282Man  over a year ago

Sittingbourne

I would love to be a bull, it's about getting to know the couple well and being like their best mate and being there for them because if you are then they can be more open to new opportunities in the future. It's about understanding the dynamic and what they both want from you and what they don't. It's important that it's on their terms to avoid problems or it not going any further and if you can do that you can slot into their relationship and do things that usually the cuck would do with his gf / wife. Every couple is different. Unfortunately, its widely misunderstood by guys so it usually doesn't always end well etc. I would love to fit into a cuckold relationship but they are hard to come by down south from my experience anyway.

"We have lots of messages from single guys that claim to be bulls, then after chatting on here for a while you find that they are just guys looking to fuck wives but have no real understanding of hotwife and cuckold relationships.

I hate the term “Bull”……..

Especially when they are 18-19 years old with “experience”

By *ifelover888Man  over a year ago

Halesowen

I have been meeting wives and cuckold couples for over 10 years now, and every couple has different ideas and needs.

It is not all just about fucking a wife in front of the.husband.

For me, I like to chat and I der stand what they are both looking for, what they want, don’t want etc, and then I try to make sure that’s what they have. They build up, talking to both the wife and the husband is always exciting. From just watching, to cleaning up, humiliation in private and public, control etc. as long as I know that they have both had what they were hoping for, then I am happy. I do prefer regular meets, as you get to know what makes the wife tick, and what buttons to press, but one off are also fun.

By *im67Man  over a year ago

London

Plenty of Bullshiters exist on here as fir bulls can't answer that lol

By *inkyisfunukMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I have been meeting wives and cuckold couples for over 10 years now, and every couple has different ideas and needs.

It is not all just about fucking a wife in front of the.husband.

For me, I like to chat and I der stand what they are both looking for, what they want, don’t want etc, and then I try to make sure that’s what they have. They build up, talking to both the wife and the husband is always exciting. From just watching, to cleaning up, humiliation in private and public, control etc. as long as I know that they have both had what they were hoping for, then I am happy. I do prefer regular meets, as you get to know what makes the wife tick, and what buttons to press, but one off are also fun. "

Every word of this, spot on.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

a bull is only experience with the couples he's been with that counts for nothing with a new couple ..

ive found most guys are bulls because they thing the ''tag'' alone is enough even tho most bullshit ..

the best way to find a bull is to not look for a bull just find someone whos assertive who will grow into the bull your seeking

By *za123Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Hi what is your Definition of a bull I’m not quite sure I understand

Yes they most definitely do

Definition of a bull - walks up behind you and takes you forcefully, snorting and snotting over your back then trots off back round the field.

By *lackguy620Man  over a year ago

travrl all over

Black bull in London can travel if anyone want to chat pm me

By *onaldandjacquelineCouple  over a year ago

wirral

All we find is men telling is they are to get a quick leg over or timewasters and people wanting a quick thrill off messages

Good point yes many guys just want a quick shag x

By *w_cuckCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Our experience is that very few guys understand the role of a bull but the ones that do wow, that's a fun time.

By *annabarberaCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

My Mr has been a bull for a number of couples over the years so we know what were looking for now and we agree there are an awful lot of wannabes out there

Is there a definition of bull? Surely every couple has different wants and needs so one couples bull might be perfect for them but totally unsuited for another.

By *uckwife69Woman  over a year ago

swansea

"Yes we have had the same experience

Yes, I think ‘real’ bulls are rarer than hens teeth, but I’m sure we will plenty of wannabes tell us otherwise lol"

Stick with it... we found some real bulls when I was married and they certainly do exist... and honestly we met some wannabes who did turn into bulls.. so keep the faith and keep at it lol

By *onaldandjacquelineCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Wishful thinking.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Everyone I have met have been different in what they want and how a meet should go. This should be stated at the beginning then you may be able to find what you are looking for.

Mind reading is impossible so you can’t expect anyone to know what you want.

Totally agree with this. Also, lots of guys just talk the talk and then disappear. They know who they are. Time wasters

By *anilla-sinCouple  over a year ago

lancs

Just wondered if other couples had the same experience as well ?

Totally agree with this. Also, lots of guys just talk the talk and then disappear. They know who they are. Time wasters "

As with anything on this site.. There are many 'dream' bulls. They often seem to be ripped, tall, well hung.. but ultimately actually doing any of the things that we all routinely discuss on this site is a huge step from thinking about it. A lot of guys are happy to chat, probably have a wank, then log off until the next time they feel a bit horny.

By *ikerjohn123Man  over a year ago

Malton

We do exist. I am not silly enough to think I am everyones type or would indeed suit yourselves. A lot of guys just simply can't be bothered putting in the effort to find what the couple wants (very much including the hubby). A lot are chancers, many are just plain thick. But given the vast choice for couples and single women I am sure there are guys there if you can sort the wheat from the chaff.

» Add a new message to this topic