FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How big is huge

How big is huge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iAbby OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

How big does a cock have to be to be huge and could you take it?

The reason I ask is I am getting a new strap on and cannot decide what size to get.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodguyeddieMan  over a year ago

l36

I suppose it depends on your preference of length or girth

Newcastle upon Tyne

Or both?

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I have an 8 inch and 5 inch strap on. I can take the 8 inch but for limited time. The 5 inch I can go forever. Lube and a condom on it especially.

I have the ring attachment version where you can interchange sizes.

The last lady who fucked me used a 6 inch in me 5 inch in her two way strap on, like whoooa! we both came with her boyfriends cock in my mouth.

By *oodguyeddieMan  over a year ago

l36

"Or both?"

Hahaha greedy girly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How big does a cock have to be to be huge and could you take it?

The reason I ask is I am getting a new strap on and cannot decide what size to get."

Why you get a range of sizes and see what works best for you

Different peoples bodies are different so what works for the majority may not work for you and vice versa x

By *key1980Man  over a year ago

Okehampton

Dm me with a rating for my profile pic???

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

The reason I ask is I am getting a new strap on and cannot decide what size to get.

Different peoples bodies are different so what works for the majority may not work for you and vice versa x"

do you think my cock is a decent size x

Different peoples bodies are different so what works for the majority may not work for you and vice versa x do you think my cock is a decent size x"

The size of your penis isn't the topic of conversation here.

By *p for anythingMan  over a year ago

queenbeyan

Definitely not mine lol

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Definitely not mine lol "

Thank you for your relevant comment. Obviously this has made everyone's day. GALYFL

I think 8" plus

If it comes out your mouth when he sticks it in, it's too big.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

This is a great question. I think anything 8 inches or over is a very big cock. X

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

Everyone will have different preferences and different levels of experience.

As you will be using the dildo for anal penetration then experience will be the main deciding factor. It is possible to take a full fist and arm anally but ONLY with having undergone a regime of anal stretching. If a bigger size is important then the rule is build up to it in stages.

By *everFullyDressedCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

If it’s too big for your mouth it’s too big for your bum!

"This is a great question. I think anything 8 inches or over is a very big cock. X "

Newcastle upon Tyne

8 inches sounds popular

By *elshWEMan  over a year ago

Pembs/Cardiff

Would say around the 9” mark is when things become huge

By *hilledGuyClactonMan  over a year ago

Clacton on sea

8inches to 12inches..But depends on what the person can take.. Usually use a 8inch dildo for insertion play.The 12inch is for blow job (sometimes anal)

By *ase4122Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

The reason I ask is I am getting a new strap on and cannot decide what size to get."

As big as you can take, I'd imagine.

Epsom, Surrey

A recent study of 15,000 participants, published in the official journal of the British Assn. of Urological Surgeons stated that if measured correctly only 5% of men had an erect penis length over 6.3"

Therefore if we are talking about real cocks and not plastic dildos then statistically anything over say 7" would be considered huge.

By *ORPEDO COCKMan  over a year ago

cheshire

I've never been refused!

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"I've never been refused!"

Not for me thanks. Sorry fella there goes your streak

By *urvybeckiWoman  over a year ago

Enfield

10 inches plus

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

knock nails in with that,,

By *ayswa78928Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I don't believe that stat.

I think a lot of men who have big willies don't partake in surveys like that because size isn't important to them.

Mine is 6-7 inches and I would consider myself average. Nearly every partner I have had has told me they have been with at least one guy who has a 9 inch penis so it's clearly not that uncommon.

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

God only knows

Big is best I love a cock bigger than my hubby's. I feel it gives me great satisfaction. Even better when it cums

"I don't believe that stat.

I think a lot of men who have big willies don't partake in surveys like that because size isn't important to them.

Mine is 6-7 inches and I would consider myself average. Nearly every partner I have had has told me they have been with at least one guy who has a 9 inch penis so it's clearly not that uncommon."

The clue is in ‘measured properly’

By *ymbunnyfitCouple  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Had two monster cocks in my life one was about 10 inches the other massive well over 11 plus inches . Both way too big for my tiny frame just not fun , happy with nice 6-8 inches xx

Hubby would love to see me take couple of huge cocks its big fantasy x

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Ummm...omg just thinking of this answer is turning me on as i think back of some of the biggest, thickest cocks i've ever taken. And i'd have to say that i've taken long and reasonably or above average in girth. Definitely at least one that was 10" by 3 to 3.5" around. i couldn't quite get all of it into my throat but only by an 1 or 1.5" or so. And yes i did absolutely enjoy sucking that big dick. But i've taken a few ummm...well, fat ones too. And i have to say i really enjoyed being fucked by those guys. i mean having my smooth, tight little asshole stretched and filled all the way up with cock. And it was fucking amazing, i don't think i'd ever cum that HARD or THAT MUCH.

Anyway i have to confess that the cock that most felt huge as i was taking it. It was easily 8.5" long by 4.5 maybe even 5+" around and honestly, i couldn't get enough of him. And one that this guy, a complete stranger no less. And he was 9+" long and only 3.5 to 4" around but he really knew how to get dirty and how to use that big black cock of his. He really spoke filthy and treated me like some kind of sissy whore and omfg that turned me on to no end. The dirtier he treated me the filthier i acted for him. You can just imagine how my appetites and my limits were tested by him.

"Or both?"

Both for me-as you know xx

I would say 10 inches. But do you know how painful it is trying to fold your cock in half? Ouch!

By *alpMan  over a year ago

Armitage

I've took a 6" dildo. I don't think I could take anything bigger....yet

Epsom, Surrey

Mine is 6-7 inches and I would consider myself average. Nearly every partner I have had has told me they have been with at least one guy who has a 9 inch penis so it's clearly not that uncommon."

So you think hearsay from some ex partners is more believable than a study of 15,000 individuals compilede by a well respected medical journal??????

I think these experts will have considered any possible bias in the sampling technique. IMHO I would have thought it is more likely those men with a very small penis would not want to take part.

Mine is 6-7 inches and I would consider myself average. Nearly every partner I have had has told me they have been with at least one guy who has a 9 inch penis so it's clearly not that uncommon.

So you think hearsay from some ex partners is more believable than a study of 15,000 individuals compilede by a well respected medical journal??????

I think these experts will have considered any possible bias in the sampling technique. IMHO I would have thought it is more likely those men with a very small penis would not want to take part. "

Or those with small ones feel more of a need to show it off due to lack of attention? or feel the need to participate to get validation that they’re “normal” ?

It’s like most voluntary things involving nudity - for some reason it often attracts those who aren’t typically attractive. For example life drawing models, nude beaches etc. (no offence meant by this of course). There’s some interesting psychology at play there

By *lmostDeviantCouple  over a year ago

Tameside

Myself and mrs have slightly different views on what’s ‘big’ or ‘huge’. Mine is 7 1/2” (profile pic) and I’d consider myself only slightly above average so 8-9 1/2 big and 9 1/2-12” huge. She thinks mine is big and would say 8 1/2 + with girth is huge.

Having guys round for meets I’d usually always want them to be my size upwards.

Would love too see whats the biggest she could take that would still be pleasurable and not painful

By *ayswa78928Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I think these experts will have considered any possible bias in the sampling technique. IMHO I would have thought it is more likely those men with a very small penis would not want to take part. "

I agree with the quote below. I have seen guys in the showers that have must be 7-8 inches in a flaccid state. A friend and I had a 3 sum when we were in our early 20's his dick must have been 10 inches..my point being it isn't that uncommon.

I think a lot of guys get hung up about their size. You have what you have. Unless it is really small then who cares. If a woman wants a really big one, then you are clearly not for her if you have an average size cock. I don't believe bigger is always better, depends on the woman.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Is 8 inches a huge cock then? Think my 8 inch strap on will do

"If it’s too big for your mouth it’s too big for your bum! "

Ha love this response x

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

9 or 10 inch definitely stretch ya but depends how much experience you had. I wouldn't go too big like 9 inches if you only had 5 or 6 before. Can be very uncomfortable

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I think these experts will have considered any possible bias in the sampling technique. IMHO I would have thought it is more likely those men with a very small penis would not want to take part.

I agree with the quote below. I have seen guys in the showers that have must be 7-8 inches in a flaccid state. A friend and I had a 3 sum when we were in our early 20's his dick must have been 10 inches..my point being it isn't that uncommon.

I think a lot of guys get hung up about their size. You have what you have. Unless it is really small then who cares. If a woman wants a really big one, then you are clearly not for her if you have an average size cock. I don't believe bigger is always better, depends on the woman."

I constantly get hairy single men with average cocks messaging me. They never read my profile which states my preference. Wish they had filters for this

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"A recent study of 15,000 participants, published in the official journal of the British Assn. of Urological Surgeons stated that if measured correctly only 5% of men had an erect penis length over 6.3"

Therefore if we are talking about real cocks and not plastic dildos then statistically anything over say 7" would be considered huge."

Depends who they asked as in Asia, men's cocks are smaller.

Girth I'd say I could take any size, I've given birth vaginally twice. I doubt any cock would be wider than my kids heads lol

Always been told I’m huge, but there are always bigger. Suppose I’ve always taken it that it’s huge compared with some others

Look at my hubbys cock see what you think xxxx

By *ecretmeetshotmanMan  over a year ago

NE

I’ve regularly been told I have a huge cock. Feels good to hear it especially even it’s inside another man’s wife and they’re both telling me that it’s huge!

I'm not going to say I'm big or huge, I'm going to let you feel it try it for size and if it feels good that's all that matters

Been called huge once or twice

By *ockariaMan  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 26/07/22 09:32:01]

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 26/07/22 09:32:39]

Bristol

That's because it is huge Biker

By *ig for your wifeMan  over a year ago

Bicester

I'm told I'm huge very often

By *avidanneCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Anne is looking for huge for anal. Looking for length over 8 inches and wide girth.

Must be wide.... 10 inches and average girth not interesting

By *rsmith21zMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Anne is looking for huge for anal. Looking for length over 8 inches and wide girth.

Must be wide.... 10 inches and average girth not interesting"

Hi guys

By *hamp300Man  over a year ago

ANTRIM

Pm for a tribute

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

I know mine is big but huge would be a bit over the top

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Average uk size is just over 5 inches, I'd class 7 as big and over 8 as huge.

Mrs

By *D of funCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

By *iscretemale6911Man  over a year ago

Stevenage

Just touching 8” I thought of this as just normal and that past lovers pre-fab were just being generous. From my perspective I think though that huge has got to be 10”+.

By *orthWestUKCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Think it’s also about perspective. When stood next to him, anything over hubbys 4.5 we’d say was big, then over maybe 7 as huge. But it’s easier to judge in person rather than just by the tape as not all measuring techniques can be relied on!

By *ig for your wifeMan  over a year ago

Bicester

I'm in Bristol this weekend

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

7” is big, 8” and over is huge, 10” is a monster!

C x

By *reedy JamesMan  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

I'd say big is 8 and more, so huge would be 10+?

By their own self measurements, lol

» Add a new message to this topic