FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Interracial race play

Interracial race play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onnyadt OP   Man  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Who else is into this?

I love interracial sex and if someone wants to go there I'm right there with them. For the record this is something I accept in the realm of 'fantasy sex' and role play only and not everyday life in the same way bdsm is accepted for example.

So, any others into this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lut and sirCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Yep do enjoy it a lot. While bwinf fetishsised over for being black on a day to day thing can suck cos im morw than just that.

In the relms of kink. Race play of any kind can add an element of fun as long as its ok with all in the dynamic.

My dreadlocks get me a lot of attention, but hey some guys love red heads. Some blonds and some arse lenth dreads lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very in to it!

Love it

By *heshireguy69Man  over a year ago

saddleworth

Definitely into it

We did find that the contrasting skin tones (Rosie is very pale) made for some amazing photographs

Love it

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *linky1Couple  over a year ago

Sittingbourne

Totally get it. But feel uncomfortable with some of the language used.

Uttoxeter

"Totally get it. But feel uncomfortable with some of the language used."

Do you discuss beforehand what's accepable?

I hate being fetishized ...huge turn off for me.

By *ouplecu2015Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Yes we're in interracial cuckolding

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Hmm

Uttoxeter

"I hate being fetishized ...huge turn off for me. "

Huge turn on for me especially in this fantasy playground which is outside of the vanilla, I absolutely love seeing where it leads to.

Some pleasant surprises have arisen whilst being here, race play being one of them. I'm definitely not the 'over sensitive' type to 'block' out others with differing views to myself, swinging afterall is for so many of those involved very much an acceptable, diverse and liberated part of our community, fetishisation as uncomfortable as it is for some does undeniably have it's place here.

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

Definitely love it

The contrast in skin colour between white married wife and me while I play with her adds to the erotic tension…

Love the fact at white married wife was to Get serviced by brown guy in front of her husband!

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

"We did find that the contrasting skin tones (Rosie is very pale) made for some amazing photographs "

Agreed - sounds sooo sexy!

Interested but not not took the plunge.. yet

why call it Interracial race play ?? dont make sense to me ....it just hot guys and me having fun dont understand why race is mentioned i dont fuck a guy because of his race i fuck a guy because to me hes hot ..end of

"why call it Interracial race play ?? dont make sense to me ....it just hot guys and me having fun dont understand why race is mentioned i dont fuck a guy because of his race i fuck a guy because to me hes hot ..end of"

this. I don't understand the interracial race play myself.

Surely it's just interracial sex. Surely. Also you claim it as a realm of fantasy for role play and not accepted like BDSM....

What are you suggesting here. That mixed race couples aren't acceptable and are seen the same as a fetish???

Have you thought the wording of your post through. It has racist connotations and suggests that interracial relationships are down to a fetish or a fantasy.

Where do you live where these opinions are normal

Uttoxeter

"why call it Interracial race play ?? dont make sense to me ....it just hot guys and me having fun dont understand why race is mentioned i dont fuck a guy because of his race i fuck a guy because to me hes hot ..end of

Surely it's just interracial sex. Surely. Also you claim it as a realm of fantasy for role play and not accepted like BDSM....

What are you suggesting here. That mixed race couples aren't acceptable and are seen the same as a fetish???

Have you thought the wording of your post through. It has racist connotations and suggests that interracial relationships are down to a fetish or a fantasy.

Where do you live where these opinions are normal "

You've missed the point entirely. Interracial sex is interracial sex but when you bring in derogatory remarks about each others skin colour during sex the term is known as 'race play' a known kink, this is what the post is about. Hope that clarifies it for you and the other poster you tagged. For further understanding google it or for an indepth first hand read there's a known fetish communinity site with thousands of people expressing their love for this bdsm sub catergory.

"why call it Interracial race play ?? dont make sense to me ....it just hot guys and me having fun dont understand why race is mentioned i dont fuck a guy because of his race i fuck a guy because to me hes hot ..end of

Where do you live where these opinions are normal

You've missed the point entirely. Interracial sex is interracial sex but when you bring in derogatory remarks about each others skin colour during sex the term is known as 'race play' a known kink, this is what the post is about. Hope that clarifies it for you and the other poster you tagged. For further understanding google it or for an indepth first hand read there's a known fetish communinity site with thousands of people expressing their love for this bdsm sub catergory."

On that note. I can only apologise and stand corrected.

Although personally I wouldn't feel comfortable taking part in it. I have absolutely no problem in what 2 consenting people do regardless. Which I feel is kinda contradictory on my part as I have absolutely no problem being vocal and calling my wife a slut,whore ect. I think it's the race thing that has me tagging it as something it's not.

Uttoxeter

By *oe n JayCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

For Zoe and I this is a huge turn on and would love to find another couple that shared the same kink

By *CL LoversCouple 41 weeks ago

Daventry

We love it.

The slurs, racist language from both sides, the intensity it brings to the sex.

Everyone we play with is on board with it.

It adds a whole different dynamic to the fun we all have.

Some on here may say it’s racist! Ha.

We are fucking, sucking and licking as it’s happening.

Don’t be so judgemental.

It’s sex and a kink.

X

By *hurrock couple for funCouple 41 weeks ago

Thurrock

Some of the best meets we have had are with Hung black guys something xra sexy and dirty in our eyes

By *rbane PlayerMan 41 weeks ago

London

"Who else is into this?

I love interracial sex and if someone wants to go there I'm right there with them. For the record this is something I accept in the realm of 'fantasy sex' and role play only and not everyday life in the same way bdsm is accepted for example.

So, any others into this?"

I love it deeply myself but know it isn’t for everyone. This is one area of kink that I go straight to the extreme of race play and avoid the “softer stuff” (such as “bbc” which some do find offensive but which I term “vanilla”). It isn’t a deal breaker if a couple isn’t into it but I love when some have enough trust in me to “go there and stay there”. A particular joy is knowing the videos I have made of race play but can’t post as would definitely get me banned from Fabs.

By *ounaughtypairCouple 41 weeks ago

Manchester

Love it. So sexy

By *kinkycpleCouple 41 weeks ago

Birmingham

This kink took us by surprise now it’s the only play we have.

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

We love it

By *ung nine inchMan 41 weeks ago

Sheffield

We love meeting other race

By *ddfellowMan 41 weeks ago

New Ferry, wirral

must say I am intrigued

Yes

By *angerous123Man 41 weeks ago

Leeds

Mad the amount of people missing the point of the post here, it's about race play not interracial sex itself, christ!

As for me I've been asked to partake before and while I do understand the appeal and respect people that are into it, I'm simply not comfortable using that type of language.

I have had the experience of one inter racial encounter with a guy a long time ago.

By *egasus NobMan 41 weeks ago

Merton

"Mad the amount of people missing the point of the post here, it's about race play not interracial sex itself, christ!

"

People love to miss the point.

By *anjkukMan 41 weeks ago

Heald Green

Actually find it a compliment when white couples or fems are specifically curious about my “Asian cock” as many have told me!

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple 41 weeks ago

Midlands

"Mad the amount of people missing the point of the post here, it's about race play not interracial sex itself, christ!

As for me I've been asked to partake before and while I do understand the appeal and respect people that are into it, I'm simply not comfortable using that type of language. "

This

Mrs

By *ouplecu2015Couple 41 weeks ago

Reading

Yes we do

By *ayd100Man 41 weeks ago

clitheroe

No problem

By *ewismixedbbcMan 41 weeks ago

birmingham

Love it

She's curious

We love it

By *rankie bricksMan 40 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Anyone interested in discussing this

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Not me! I either like someone or I don't. Race never comes into it, although it's a big thing for some

By *ASTER and his WHORECouple 40 weeks ago

Chester

We love it

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

As long as I fancy the person, I don’t care what colour they are

By *r SensualMan 40 weeks ago

London

"Who else is into this?

I’m going to have this a very VERY hard no for me… each to their own but I believe this kind of role play just continues the perpetuation of negative racial stereotypes.

By *ossannCouple 40 weeks ago

London

"Who else is into this?

I’m going to have this a very VERY hard no for me… each to their own but I believe this kind of role play just continues the perpetuation of negative racial stereotypes. "

Yep massive no for me too. Like one of my only hard limits

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

Doesn’t usually turn me on. But this week I’m in the mood for it

Sorry I just can’t get past the slurs and the racism in some of the scenarios. How do you psyche yourself up to use that language and remain turned on?

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan 35 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Each to their own but, this really doesn't sit well with me.

Does sucking a BBC wen younger count.

By *ister_EMan 35 weeks ago

Hayling Island

"Race play" Is a massive turn off for me. Having grown up in an openly racist society and spent my entire life advocating and fighting against racisim I find this kind of roleplay to be abhorrent and antithetical to everything I stand for!

By *onny_kkMan 23 weeks ago

Harrow

I think you have to be into verbals during sex to begin with, then you can see where the boundaries are and it's super important to understand exactly what you don't want to hear. This sort of dynamic does not have to only exist between races and its not only just a black and white thing.

Btw if anyone wants to understand this more message me lol

You must reassure the other that anything mutually said stays in the moment and expressing yourself is mutually encouraged, it's all love lol

Talking to each other during sex in the middle of passion is generally pretty hot and horny, remember that if you are both into it then you will both be pleasing the other

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

""Race play" Is a massive turn off for me. Having grown up in an openly racist society and spent my entire life advocating and fighting against racisim I find this kind of roleplay to be abhorrent and antithetical to everything I stand for!"

Abhorrent? It seems that you’re making the assumption that it has to be negative, rather than just two people appreciating one another’s differences

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple 23 weeks ago

Midlands

""Race play" Is a massive turn off for me. Having grown up in an openly racist society and spent my entire life advocating and fighting against racisim I find this kind of roleplay to be abhorrent and antithetical to everything I stand for!

Abhorrent? It seems that you’re making the assumption that it has to be negative, rather than just two people appreciating one another’s differences "

Interracial sex and race play are two very different things. Many people are uncomfortable

with the use of slurs and derogatory language myself included.

Mrs

By *enatton2Couple 23 weeks ago

West Midlands

"Who else is into this?

I’m going to have this a very VERY hard no for me… each to their own but I believe this kind of role play just continues the perpetuation of negative racial stereotypes. "

It’s this for us!!

we once met a black fem/white male couple and he spent the whole playtime referencing my colour and commenting on watching two black women perform for him and cliched crap about our appearance. Ben actually told him to tone it down in the end but it killed my vibe completely. I’m not here to let people get their stereotyped views off their chest in the guise of fantasy.

By *onny_kkMan 23 weeks ago

Harrow

I think anyone using language that's not pre approved to be mutually enjoyable is someone who just wants to be abusive.

The entire premise of this has to be agreeable to both, if not that's just abuse

By *atinocouple80Couple 23 weeks ago

London

This

By *ewismixedbbcMan 23 weeks ago

birmingham

Old thread but love this

By *r Black 85Man 23 weeks ago

nottingham

Jungle fever

By *oxy jWoman 23 weeks ago

somerset

im into sexual play with guys women couples that i fancy and that include all skin colour all religions all cultures i just dont see it any other way just sexual attraction and fun ... calling something a sexual act / kink due to skin colour for me is a turn off and a red flag for sure ...

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

"We did find that the contrasting skin tones (Rosie is very pale) made for some amazing photographs "

We're liking the idea of the 2 colours, like you've stated the contrast is somewhat erotic

Yeah I love it.

If there's any hung black guys that are into it, drop a message to missminx555

By *hesubtlegentMan 20 weeks ago

surrey

I dislike race play. It’s a hard kink for those that are into it and each to their own. I did have a meet years ago with a black woman that was voicing how much she enjoyed watching my white cock in her black cunt, it was more the dirty talk than the words that I found a turn on. Using racial slurs even in a sexual manner does nothing for me. Just as bad as calling me daddy.

By *linky1Couple 20 weeks ago

Sittingbourne

No thanks I grew up in the 70s.

I don't want to go back to that.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 20 weeks ago

South West London

Like interacial sex but hate race play, no need for it as its offensive

By *lan4FFUUNNMan 20 weeks ago

Genoa Italy and Liverpool

Love interracial sex ??

Not something I'd be into

I might we're not into race play, however, we do like interracial

By *heshireguy69Man 20 weeks ago

saddleworth

More into interracial than race play

By *WB85Man 20 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Not something I would be into, no.

By *hurrock couple for funCouple 20 weeks ago

Thurrock

Something xra sexy and naughty seeing her playing with a hung BLK guys

By *edonist79Man 20 weeks ago

Trowbridge

My gf has a black fuck buddy. He's the one that started the interacial play with her. He told her to tell him how much she loved his n word dick. She would never use that word apart from to please him. Apparently when she tells him how much she loves his n dick he just gets super hard. She can get him to come to telling him to fill her with it. She loves the reaction so does it for him every time they meet.

As for me I've been with a few black women. Never crossed my mind to do think it. If they had brought it up as something they were into though I'd treat it like I do calling my gf a slut or similar. Done in the bedroom, knowing that they want that and never outside of sex.

By *asycouple1971Couple 20 weeks ago

midlands

Would love this . Have spoken to my wife regarding this when we have another meet as abit of role-playing , will see what happens.

By *ady SuzieXXXWoman 20 weeks ago

Chichester

"Like interacial sex but hate race play, no need for it as its offensive"
Absolutely..on both counts.

By *onnyadt OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

"I Like interacial sex but I hate race play, no need for it in my opinion as its offensive again in my opinion"

FTFY

By *ongAndThick123Man 17 weeks ago

Leeds

Interracial vid on my profile

By *denvents2Woman 17 weeks ago

Northampton

Still a fan

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 17 weeks ago

Coventry

Not for me. I don't have any fetish regarding race and/or power dynamics around it. It's just something that kills the vibe for me and makes me uncomfortable.

However it's interesting to read the veiws on this. I totally understand why some are uncomfortable and/or offended. However kink and fetish often crosses a boundary that is fine within minds and private bedrooms but not in the everyday world. Sometimes a large part of the appeal of a kink is its taboo. I have known of people within the sexual context get excited by being called racial slurs with reference to their own race. It's not for us to Judge or be the kink or language police as long it's consenting and safe. Naturally people should be safe to talk about their kinks in this environment. So yes I get why some are uncomfortable or even upset. There's definitely kinks out there that I dont understand the appeal and make me uneasy (as open minded as I am). However I think people need to understand context and the difference between sexaul fantasy/role play and every day life practice. Because for many what they explore in the sexaul domain very often very different to their beliefs, practices and nature in the everyday world.

Mr

By *oe n JayCouple 17 weeks ago

Surrey

"Not for me. I don't have any fetish regarding race and/or power dynamics around it. It's just something that kills the vibe for me and makes me uncomfortable.

However it's interesting to read the veiws on this. I totally understand why some are uncomfortable and/or offended. However kink and fetish often crosses a boundary that is fine within minds and private bedrooms but not in the everyday world. Sometimes a large part of the appeal of a kink is its taboo. I have known of people within the sexual context get excited by being called racial slurs with reference to their own race. It's not for us to Judge or be the kink or language police as long it's consenting and safe. Naturally people should be safe to talk about their kinks in this environment. So yes I get why some are uncomfortable or even upset. There's definitely kinks out there that I dont understand the appeal and make me uneasy (as open minded as I am). However I think people need to understand context and the difference between sexaul fantasy/role play and every day life practice. Because for many what they explore in the sexaul domain very often very different to their beliefs, practices and nature in the everyday world.

Mr"

By *asycouple1971Couple 17 weeks ago

midlands

We want to try this out.

By *unessexcoupleCouple 16 weeks ago

Basildon

Blocked by a couple because we have played with different race.they openly told us.

Can't believe that someone is so judging today no ones business who we play with its our choice.

Disgusting that people like this still exist

By *oroMale41Man 16 weeks ago

Stockton on tees

"Blocked by a couple because we have played with different race.they openly told us.

Can't believe that someone is so judging today no ones business who we play with its our choice.

"

Crazy how even in the swingers world there is a race issue.

I bet the female partner would love to try a BBC but the male half won't allow it

Basildon

"Blocked by a couple because we have played with different race.they openly told us.

They said we like you like guys but you have played with a black guy so it's a no from them as they don't agree with it.

We find this completely disgusting behaviour

Crazy how even in the swingers world there is a race issue.

I bet the female partner would love to try a BBC but the male half won't allow it"

By *r Black 85Man 16 weeks ago

nottingham

"

These issue have always existed and will always exist unfortunately

Basildon

It's just so wrong and pissed us off majorly that people are nasty

These issue have always existed and will always exist unfortunately "

By *evaquitCouple 16 weeks ago

Catthorpe

"

Ignore them and laugh. Ignorant people really have nothing to add that's worth listening to, they just spurt out utter jibberish due to their limitations on anything. Usually the type that blame others for their own misgivings and shortfalls in life.

Anyhow, hope you enjoyed the D, video suggests so. Naughty names too?

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 16 weeks ago

Rotherham

Both my cuckoldress gfs had BBC bulls. When I met my second cuckold gf already had a BBC fuck buddy when we got together she decided to keep him and though it maybe fun to only take BBC for sex and me for oral only

By *essTTWoman 16 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Like interacial sex but hate race play, no need for it as its offensive"

And certain demographics will call us snowflakes for being offended

By *aughtySxTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Wigan Bolton North West

Love a BBC

By *unseeker71Couple 16 weeks ago

Tadley

Oh yes we are! X

By *onny_kkMan 3 days ago

Harrow

Assuming that both parties would be mutually interested prior to sex?

It could also be between any number of races

I suppose establishing boundaries first would be the key here

By *he Wolf 11Man 3 days ago

streatham

One of my favs tbh

By *r-8-BBCMan 3 days ago

LONDON

I love it !

By *exxyyDy11Man 3 days ago

North West

Not for me I'm afraid, I tried to keep an open mind about it, but I've seen too many on here taking it way too far with the race play. Specifically calling one race of men inferior, whilst another superior. So sadly left a bitter taste in my mouth and won't engage in race play.

Harrow

"One of my favs tbh"

Heh, yes you are fully embracing it from a glance of your profile

But then anyone who is interested already knows what you are about so it's win win? Am I wrong

By *atyric0nMan 3 days ago

Ipswich

A dangerous thread, this is. 🤔

Harrow

"A dangerous thread, this is. 🤔"

Dangerous....if it starts getting specific!

By *lack beauty 35Woman 3 days ago

South west

I always get messages with guys mentioning my race or that they want to try chocolate.

By *ayBee2022Couple 2 days ago

leeds

If boundaries are set and everyone is in agreement, then what’s the issue, it’s nothing to do with anyone else ,

Not talking from experience of race play , but to me it’s agreed between the participants and they are happy to proceed , your not hanging out of windows shouting racist slurs down the street

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 2 days ago

Within touching distance

Yeah it's fun and something we like.

As long as everyone involved understands the situation. Saying something that someone isnt comfortable with could be awkward, so like every kink in here communication is key

By *lkGuyMagic24Man 2 days ago

Chislehurst

Very much my thing pm me for more details those who are interested

By *rownhotnessMan 2 days ago

Cheshire/London/Midlands

Always happy to be involved

By *reedyNotNeedyCouple 2 days ago

Amersham

Very much into it and love the contrast of sex with other races. We also love when the “P” word is used by dom guys of other races. We find it weird when some (usually white guys) aren’t comfortable with using racist language considering it’s just for sex and fantasy play between consenting adults in a safe space, yet they are somehow obsessed with being PC about using a word which doesn’t even impact them!?

By *ickedWhimsWoman 2 days ago

Yorkshire

I genuinely think this is the most disturbing thread I've come across here in years.

Chislehurst

"I genuinely think this is the most disturbing thread I've come across here in years. "

Surely not the MOST disturbing this is niche but also quite common I’ve seen much worse on here

Yorkshire

"I genuinely think this is the most disturbing thread I've come across here in years.

Surely not the MOST disturbing this is niche but also quite common I’ve seen much worse on here "

My experiences are my own. I've seen everything in this place including human toilets and this is still by far the most disturbing to me.

By *vaRose43Woman 2 days ago

Forest of Dean

I’m uncomfortable fetishising anyone based on race or another physical attribute they have absolutely no control over.

However I’ll try not to yuk someone else’s yum, it’s just not for me

By *FGIHMan 2 days ago

Chesterfield

I like to play with anyone I am attracted to regardless of race

By *wing2023Couple 2 days ago

london

So people do golden showers and that’s fine but within limits ( boundaries set my consenting parties ) race play is not .. we all have our fetishes and sometimes inter race play is exotic … language considerations need to be set though

Chislehurst

"I genuinely think this is the most disturbing thread I've come across here in years.

Surely not the MOST disturbing this is niche but also quite common I’ve seen much worse on here

My experiences are my own. I've seen everything in this place including human toilets and this is still by far the most disturbing to me. "

Fair enough everyone has their limits I guess

By *ashful_at_firstMan 2 days ago

Canterbury

Sadly, I have never been lucky enough to experience this, tried very hard to meet an Asian girl I introduced to here, but she went and found herself a boyfriend!

By *oveseams69Man 2 days ago

durham

Yes I like but so hard to find, unless looking for a guy unfortunately

Yorkshire

"So people do golden showers and that’s fine but within limits ( boundaries set my consenting parties ) race play is not .. we all have our fetishes and sometimes inter race play is exotic … language considerations need to be set though "

Playing between races isn't the same as race play.

Amersham

"I genuinely think this is the most disturbing thread I've come across here in years. "

So it’s not disturbing when a woman wants to be called a slut and a whore because she enjoys verbal put downs as part of feeling sexually degraded, but if a person of colour wants the same with regard to their own race then it’s somehow disturbing for you?

Yorkshire

So it’s not disturbing when a woman wants to be called a slut and a whore because she enjoys verbal put downs as part of feeling sexually degraded, but if a person of colour wants the same with regard to their own race then it’s somehow disturbing for you? "

As a learned person of colour, yes. Incredibly so.

Forest of Dean

"So people do golden showers and that’s fine but within limits ( boundaries set my consenting parties ) race play is not .. we all have our fetishes and sometimes inter race play is exotic … language considerations need to be set though "

Playing with people of different races is not the same thing as race play.

I’ve been in the kink community for a very long time and I try really hard not to judge, but race play is something I’ll never understand and would never want to be involved in.

Amersham

"So people do golden showers and that’s fine but within limits ( boundaries set my consenting parties ) race play is not .. we all have our fetishes and sometimes inter race play is exotic … language considerations need to be set though

I’ve been in the kink community for a very long time and I try really hard not to judge, but race play is something I’ll never understand and would never want to be involved in. "

Thank you for recognising your own white privilege. You’re right, you cannot understand it because you’re not a person of colour.

Forest of Dean

"So people do golden showers and that’s fine but within limits ( boundaries set my consenting parties ) race play is not .. we all have our fetishes and sometimes inter race play is exotic … language considerations need to be set though

I’ve been in the kink community for a very long time and I try really hard not to judge, but race play is something I’ll never understand and would never want to be involved in.

Thank you for recognising your own white privilege. You’re right, you cannot understand it because you’re not a person of colour."

That’s very true, and is another reason why it’s not for me. As a white woman I’ll never have to experience the levels of prejudice bame folks have to live with and I respect everyone’s right to fly their kink flag proudly. It’s just not for me x

Yorkshire

Thank you for recognising your own white privilege. You’re right, you cannot understand it because you’re not a person of colour."

Let's not do this. It's embarrassing and completely kills what was otherwise a thoughtful and varied discussion. The whole point of the thread is discussion between different races. Why are you trying to exclude her comments based on that factor?

Amersham

So it’s not disturbing when a woman wants to be called a slut and a whore because she enjoys verbal put downs as part of feeling sexually degraded, but if a person of colour wants the same with regard to their own race then it’s somehow disturbing for you?

As a learned person of colour, yes. Incredibly so. "

LOL Just because it doesn’t float your boat, this doesn’t automatically mean that others who enjoy it are less than you.

london

We are brown dear

Yorkshire

LOL Just because it doesn’t float your boat, this doesn’t automatically mean that others who enjoy it are less than you."

At no point did I say they were. Again, I said I find it disturbing.

Amersham

Thank you for recognising your own white privilege. You’re right, you cannot understand it because you’re not a person of colour.

Let's not do this. It's embarrassing and completely kills what was otherwise a thoughtful and varied discussion. The whole point of the thread is discussion between different races. Why are you trying to exclude her comments based on that factor? "

It’s strange that you don’t see your own hypocrisy. You’re the one trying to shut down debate because apparently you’re somehow more of a “Learned person of colour” than another person of colour who happens to enjoy race play.

Amersham

LOL Just because it doesn’t float your boat, this doesn’t automatically mean that others who enjoy it are less than you."

This comment was meant for EvaRose

Yorkshire

Let's not do this. It's embarrassing and completely kills what was otherwise a thoughtful and varied discussion. The whole point of the thread is discussion between different races. Why are you trying to exclude her comments based on that factor?

It’s strange that you don’t see your own hypocrisy. You’re the one trying to shut down debate because apparently you’re somehow more of a “Learned person of colour” than another person of colour who happens to enjoy race play. "

I'm voicing my own opinion as others are voicing theirs. There's no hypocrisy. You are aggressively doing.... What? This is an open forum. A question was posed and I answered. If you want to be treated poorly or in fact worshiped by any other race because of your race, I wish you all the best with that. But I'll repeat again that I find it disturbing and so do others. You don't have to agree.

london

Come on . Don’t spoil a fun thread

Forest of Dean

LOL Just because it doesn’t float your boat, this doesn’t automatically mean that others who enjoy it are less than you.

This comment was meant for EvaRose"

Never once have I implied otherwise . That you took that from my comments is a reflection of you not me.

By * n C NWCouple 2 days ago

Macclesfield

Right guy . Right time . Right place .something we discuss regular

By *inkyCeltMan 2 days ago

Newport

It’s strange that you don’t see your own hypocrisy. You’re the one trying to shut down debate because apparently you’re somehow more of a “Learned person of colour” than another person of colour who happens to enjoy race play.

I'm voicing my own opinion as others are voicing theirs. There's no hypocrisy. You are aggressively doing.... What? This is an open forum. A question was posed and I answered. If you want to be treated poorly or in fact worshiped by any other race because of your race, I wish you all the best with that. But I'll repeat again that I find it disturbing and so do others. You don't have to agree. "

Why did you feel the need to describe yourself as "learned"? Other than introducing an element of superiority what did you hope to achieve by it?

By *ongAndThick123Man 2 days ago

Leeds

It’s something that really used to make me feel

Appalled.

However, recently (as in, this year) I’ve started to find it a turn on. It’s all about power and control in a role play scenario, rather than it being serious.

I’ve found a kink where I enjoy making people say things that they wouldn’t usually say outside of the bedroom. It’s like role reversal somehow, making people say things that would be otherwise offensive. It’s an interesting dynamic

By *ukegivMan 2 days ago

Naas

My wife loves bbc

By *aughtycplStokeCouple 2 days ago

Stoke-on-Trent

We’d love a black couple join us x

Yorkshire

I'm voicing my own opinion as others are voicing theirs. There's no hypocrisy. You are aggressively doing.... What? This is an open forum. A question was posed and I answered. If you want to be treated poorly or in fact worshiped by any other race because of your race, I wish you all the best with that. But I'll repeat again that I find it disturbing and so do others. You don't have to agree.

Why did you feel the need to describe yourself as "learned"? Other than introducing an element of superiority what did you hope to achieve by it?"

In no definition of the word does "learned" equal "superior". It's incredibly important that people of colour know and understand the psychology of where race play sits especially when using sites like this where (as this thread has shown) there's are many who are willing to verbally and physically degrade you based on race.

Pointing out that I've taken the time to understand how others might view my skin colour and fetishise it shouldn't upset you as much as it appears to have done.

By *RcplSldnCouple 2 days ago

London

Never ever, for us.

By *inkyCeltMan 2 days ago

Newport

Why did you feel the need to describe yourself as "learned"? Other than introducing an element of superiority what did you hope to achieve by it?

In no definition of the word does "learned" equal "superior". It's incredibly important that people of colour know and understand the psychology of where race play sits especially when using sites like this where (as this thread has shown) there's are many who are willing to verbally and physically degrade you based on race.

Pointing out that I've taken the time to understand how others might view my skin colour and fetishise it shouldn't upset you as much as it appears to have done. "

Sorry, not upset in the slightest. Simply trying to understand why you thought it necessary.

You do realise that verbal and physical degrading based on race works both ways and is an activity both parties willingly take part in for their mutual enjoyment.

Yorkshire

Pointing out that I've taken the time to understand how others might view my skin colour and fetishise it shouldn't upset you as much as it appears to have done.

Sorry, not upset in the slightest. Simply trying to understand why you thought it necessary.

You do realise that verbal and physical degrading based on race works both ways and is an activity both parties willingly take part in for their mutual enjoyment."

Yes and I personally find it disturbing.

By *r-8-BBCMan 2 days ago

LONDON

"Who else is into this?

Look what you started

By (user no longer on site) 2 days ago

I'm voicing my own opinion as others are voicing theirs. There's no hypocrisy. You are aggressively doing.... What? This is an open forum. A question was posed and I answered. If you want to be treated poorly or in fact worshiped by any other race because of your race, I wish you all the best with that. But I'll repeat again that I find it disturbing and so do others. You don't have to agree. "

Well said.

By *ensualMan 1 day ago

Sutton

In a world where what was previously dark and deviant is now co-opted as being part of a lifestyle, the part about Kinks/Fetishes/ Alternative Play (KFAP) being taboo, gets lost by the porn sexy and righteous groups. Even the main KFAP site is flooded with pouting naked women appealing to socially acceptable desires.

It's quite normal not to like, other people's activities, no-one is asking that. Society should be such that consenting adults acting safely can get on with what they want in the privacy of their homes without being judged. The Taliban Christians find swinging abhorrent and would morally judge people.

Therefore personal abhorrence is not the judging critetia but consent, safety and the parties being adult should be the judging critetia.

By *egasus NobMan 1 day ago

Merton

"In a world where what was previously dark and deviant is now co-opted as being part of a lifestyle, the part about Kinks/Fetishes/ Alternative Play (KFAP) being taboo, gets lost by the porn sexy and righteous groups. Even the main KFAP site is flooded with pouting naked women appealing to socially acceptable desires.

It's quite normal not to like, other people's activities, no-one is asking that. Society should be such that consenting adults acting safely can get on with what they want in the privacy of their homes without being judged. The Taliban Christians find swinging abhorrent and would morally judge people.

Therefore personal abhorrence is not the judging critetia but consent, safety and the parties being adult should be the judging critetia."

» Add a new message to this topic