FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Boudoir by Budding Photographers

Boudoir by Budding Photographers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aucy Sexy Scenarios OP   Couple  over a year ago

England

There are numerous single guys on here, who offer 'Photography Service' to couples. There are also several couples who would like photos taken, (especially boudoir), but are concerned by the cost, privacy, final quality, or other reason.

Has anyone brought the couples and single guys together? A specific social meet where photographers can showcase some of their work and those needing images can select a photographer they are comfortable with.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stoppMan  over a year ago

Durham

Regardless of cost I feel it comes down trust and or heat of the moment fantasy..

Cost, I sometimes think by charging it makes people more trusting of you, more professional so to speak.

Trusting a stranger to keep your private photos private can be a huge leap of faith, I’ve been lucky in gaining that trust of a few couples on here. I regard that trust as if it were my own trust in someone I didn’t know..

A lot have the fantasy of being filmed / photographed but do they go through with it when it comes to the crunch.

England

Yep. I had considered the trust aspect. I was thinking there are many couples (or single females) on here who seem to want boudoir photos, but cannot achieve it themselves. Then, there are several talented individuals who want to help take the photos, but the couples have varying concerns- not just the examples in my previous post.

I'm thinking if there was a specific social event, where couples/females could meet several verified photographers throughout the evening, they can discuss individual needs and concerns.

By *asons_CarounnCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"There are numerous single guys on here, who offer 'Photography Service' to couples. There are also several couples who would like photos taken, (especially boudoir), but are concerned by the cost, privacy, final quality, or other reason.

Has anyone brought the couples and single guys together? A specific social meet where photographers can showcase some of their work and those needing images can select a photographer they are comfortable with."

There’s a specific event at Townhouse for photography.

England

Cool. Cheers for that. We'll take a look.

Townhouse is one club which we've wanted to visit for a while, but never got around to it...

By *ilts photo guyMan  over a year ago

swindon

All of my verifications are photography related , and fab shoots are a small fraction of the shoots I do …. Yes I am a professional photographer , with wedding / corporate / portrait portfolios …. And I guarantee image security for fab members , and it’s taken many years to build credibility

By *napperSpikeMan  over a year ago

St Albans

"Regardless of cost I feel it comes down trust and or heat of the moment fantasy..

Cost, I sometimes think by charging it makes people more trusting of you, more professional so to speak.

Trusting a stranger to keep your private photos private can be a huge leap of faith, I’ve been lucky in gaining that trust of a few couples on here. I regard that trust as if it were my own trust in someone I didn’t know..

A lot have the fantasy of being filmed / photographed but do they go through with it when it comes to the crunch. "

In the UK paying a photographer legally gives you a right to privacy*, though the phototographer owns the copyright, other than sell the images to you they can't do anything with them without your permission.

*See section 85(1) of the Copyrights, Designs & Patents Act

England

"Regardless of cost I feel it comes down trust and or heat of the moment fantasy..

A lot have the fantasy of being filmed / photographed but do they go through with it when it comes to the crunch.

In the UK paying a photographer legally gives you a right to privacy*, though the phototographer owns the copyright, other than sell the images to you they can't do anything with them without your permission.

*See section 85(1) of the Copyrights, Designs & Patents Act"

I like this reply. Useful, informative and progressive. It provides everyone the opportunity to consider their options.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

There seems to be some good photographers on here then there's the ones you hear that turn up with a phone.

I think you can tell by the images they post themselves and verifications weather they are real or not.

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

We used to have a couple of guys we trusted when we lived in London but now we're in the north west we don't have them on hand. Guess we'll need to be proactive in finding a trustworthy north west tog.

By *ecret-64Couple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Hi we are looking to chat with a photographer regarding a naughty shoot.

If any photographers are interested please get in touch to discuss details. X

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We used to know a guy that was a very gifted amateur 'tog.

Shame we lost touch

By *MattyMan  over a year ago

Naked coffee house near you - Wiltshire - Swindon

I have done a few shoots for people over the years and find the biggest issue for all concerned is trust, which I totally understand.

I have done both solo and couple as a 'tog' I am there do a job and get the best for the clients and exceed their requirements. I listen to what they want me to do with the images after and respect their wishes, that said, I always shoot in RAW format so cannot just give images from camera straight to client, and never would.

If the Tog is also on here then he has his profile to protect as well so it sort of works in both favour to not push the boundaries etc.

By *ello HarveyMan  over a year ago

Lots of places

Dropped you a dm

» Add a new message to this topic