FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wives of bisexual men

Wives of bisexual men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

This has sprung out of personal conversations I had with guys in the last few weeks...I wonder, do all of you women get actively excited to see your man with another guy? Or do some/few of you just participate in a bisexual trio with two men just to please your husband's kink and it doesn't do anything for you? Sort of, out of reciprocation for his helping you with your bisexual kinks with other women?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Both exist. One memorable bi night at a club, the wife was very d*unk. I assume because she didn't want to be there or remember.

The men didn't care, they fucked her anyway.

Other women happily join in and encourage bi fun..

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

We are both bi and were open with each other about our bisexuality very early on in the relationship. I am not doing this to just please john, i really cant wait to play with a bi cpl and watch him in action . We have a amazing relationship which is very open and no secrets so in answer to your question no i am not doing it to please john. I really want to see him playing with another man

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"This has sprung out of personal conversations I had with guys in the last few weeks...I wonder, do all of you women get actively excited to see your man with another guy? Or do some/few of you just participate in a bisexual trio with two men just to please your husband's kink and it doesn't do anything for you? Sort of, out of reciprocation for his helping you with your bisexual kinks with other women?"

Its not their kink. It's their sexuality

Currently Faraway

"This has sprung out of personal conversations I had with guys in the last few weeks...I wonder, do all of you women get actively excited to see your man with another guy? Or do some/few of you just participate in a bisexual trio with two men just to please your husband's kink and it doesn't do anything for you? Sort of, out of reciprocation for his helping you with your bisexual kinks with other women?

Its not their kink. It's their sexuality"

It's just a kink, judging from what comes out of some men's mouths about their shenanigans with other men...but even so, that's not the focus of my discourse. I asked about how women feel seeing their bisexual men in action because sometimes I have been told by swinger husbands that "the wife wouldn't like to see me with another man, even though I love it"...And that generates all sorts of curious questions in my head..."Have you two actually spoken about a bisexual trio with another man and she said she would be disgusted by you if she saw you with another guy? Would she stop having sex with you? Divorce you? Would she just idly go through the motions or seeing man-to-man sex until the time came for her to be fucked by the two men?" Or is it just men being scared to reveal their sexuality to their swinger wives? I can't know that because I am not in people's heads...I'm just intrigued by the difference between swinger wives who get their vaginas moist by the bare sight of two men together and swinger wives who--allegedly-- wouldn't want to see their men at all with another man...

To your questions on OP, yes Mrs loves watching me and other guy indulge in some oral play and sometimes join in at each end when it's 69 fun. Not into male to male kissing or sex ,just oral. Turns her on

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

Oh yes love seeing him in action with another guy. Yes he is a sub and is usually dressed but actually watching as he is done is such a turn on that can cum from just watching, although do like to help

"This has sprung out of personal conversations I had with guys in the last few weeks...I wonder, do all of you women get actively excited to see your man with another guy? Or do some/few of you just participate in a bisexual trio with two men just to please your husband's kink and it doesn't do anything for you? Sort of, out of reciprocation for his helping you with your bisexual kinks with other women?

Its not their kink. It's their sexuality

It's just a kink, judging from what comes out of some men's mouths about their shenanigans with other men...but even so, that's not the focus of my discourse. I asked about how women feel seeing their bisexual men in action because sometimes I have been told by swinger husbands that "the wife wouldn't like to see me with another man, even though I love it"...And that generates all sorts of curious questions in my head..."Have you two actually spoken about a bisexual trio with another man and she said she would be disgusted by you if she saw you with another guy? Would she stop having sex with you? Divorce you? Would she just idly go through the motions or seeing man-to-man sex until the time came for her to be fucked by the two men?" Or is it just men being scared to reveal their sexuality to their swinger wives? I can't know that because I am not in people's heads...I'm just intrigued by the difference between swinger wives who get their vaginas moist by the bare sight of two men together and swinger wives who--allegedly-- wouldn't want to see their men at all with another man..."

Some women aren't at all attracted to or by the thought of 2 men together. Even the opposite of attracted. So they would not be happy to discover their husband/ partner is bi.

By *agpie and RavenMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Jane would love to see me fucked by another bloke, and I mean a hairy arsed manly bloke, not a lovely pre-op, feminine looking and sounding, male to female transsexual. Not in this life time I keep telling her.

Frank

By *unpetexyzaMan  over a year ago

a

"Jane would love to see me fucked by another bloke, and I mean a hairy arsed manly bloke, not a lovely pre-op, feminine looking and sounding, male to female transsexual. Not in this life time I keep telling her.

Frank"

That’s a shame

By *moothstaffspeepsCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

My gf is really keen to see me suck a guy

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

I am happy for the man to join in, in fact many of the contacts that I have with couples are precisely because the man is also bi and as a couple that is what they want.

For a truely bi man like myself it really is the best that I can hope for.

It seems the same for them so all are happy!

"My gf is really keen to see me suck a guy "

You both look hot! Could be fun

since when has sexuality been a kink sorry but you cant dress that up as such ..

people need to own their sexuality rather than make it a kink or a road to pussy when with a bi couple ....

we are both bi and by bi i mean for real ie both bi since teens so to us its normal and a massive turn on for both ... one golden rule we have if one say's no we both say no so we never take a hit just to please each other ...but lucky for us theres very little sexual wise to say no to

so eassy to spot a fab bi guy who use's bi as a ticket to pussy and thats to say man on man first and that involves kissing ...most soon dont want to meet when male on male kissing and fucking are involved ....

"We are both bi and were open with each other about our bisexuality very early on in the relationship. I am not doing this to just please john, i really cant wait to play with a bi cpl and watch him in action . We have a amazing relationship which is very open and no secrets so in answer to your question no i am not doing it to please john. I really want to see him playing with another man "

Does he enjoy seeing you with another woman?

"since when has sexuality been a kink sorry but you cant dress that up as such ..

people need to own their sexuality rather than make it a kink or a road to pussy when with a bi couple ....

we are both bi and by bi i mean for real ie both bi since teens so to us its normal and a massive turn on for both ... one golden rule we have if one say's no we both say no so we never take a hit just to please each other ...but lucky for us theres very little sexual wise to say no to

so eassy to spot a fab bi guy who use's bi as a ticket to pussy and thats to say man on man first and that involves kissing ...most soon dont want to meet when male on male kissing and fucking are involved ...."

I'm fully bi. Probably just as interested in receiving cock as playing with the lady in a couple.

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

Mr is fully bi, not curious in the slightest, and Mrs loves watching him play woth the male and joining in sharing that extra cock.

[Removed by poster at 28/07/22 16:27:02]

Sad but true my now ex husband kept quiet about being gay when we were married.after 8 years of marriage i found out and that was the end of that.divorced in 2005

"Sad but true my now ex husband kept quiet about being gay when we were married.after 8 years of marriage i found out and that was the end of that.divorced in 2005"

not sure how that relates to this post ?????

By *imGimMan  over a year ago

london

Maybe because he found out men give better blow jobs ?

london

I’m also bisexual, I’m in a relationship with a guy and fuck the wives of straight men.

london

Hooking up with gay and bisexual men is not that straight forward, I’m 52, my partner also 52, I work as a personal trainer and I am in the gym 6 days a week. Life in the straight world is easier on men, but on Grindr or any other gay/bi dating app, unless you have a body like a Calvin Klein model it is tough. Gay and bisexual men get labelled as fat, just because they don’t have a six pack. It’s kinda crap tbh.

london

Gay men are very picky can’t see it happening

"Hooking up with gay and bisexual men is not that straight forward, I’m 52, my partner also 52, I work as a personal trainer and I am in the gym 6 days a week. Life in the straight world is easier on men, but on Grindr or any other gay/bi dating app, unless you have a body like a Calvin Klein model it is tough. Gay and bisexual men get labelled as fat, just because they don’t have a six pack. It’s kinda crap tbh. "

What about Bears?

If you use the Reply + quote button we know which post you are replying to.

Currently Faraway

"Sad but true my now ex husband kept quiet about being gay when we were married.after 8 years of marriage i found out and that was the end of that.divorced in 2005"

But you still enjoy the occasional bisexual trio with Norm. I asked him about you actually, whether you fancied participating in a trio

We are both fully bi and get equal enjoyment from watching each other indulge with same sex playmates.

Viv

london

Being bisexual isn’t a kink. Sexual orientation isn’t a choice either

By *ave05Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford Essex

"Being bisexual isn’t a kink. Sexual orientation isn’t a choice either"

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"We are both bi and were open with each other about our bisexuality very early on in the relationship. I am not doing this to just please john, i really cant wait to play with a bi cpl and watch him in action . We have a amazing relationship which is very open and no secrets so in answer to your question no i am not doing it to please john. I really want to see him playing with another man

Does he enjoy seeing you with another woman?"

Yes he does. We are both bisexual and want to share everything together as a cpl.

Currently Faraway

"We are both bi and were open with each other about our bisexuality very early on in the relationship. I am not doing this to just please john, i really cant wait to play with a bi cpl and watch him in action . We have a amazing relationship which is very open and no secrets so in answer to your question no i am not doing it to please john. I really want to see him playing with another man

Does he enjoy seeing you with another woman?

Yes he does. We are both bisexual and want to share everything together as a cpl. "

By *moothstaffspeepsCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

Any bisexual couples at Chams on Saturday afternoon? 22nd we are thinking of going x

Currently Faraway

I think I'm beginning to remember where this post came from...It must sprung out of conversations about how supposedly straight men engage in swinging purely for the lesbian satisfaction of their wives...So, I must have wondered whether the equivalent happens with wives of bisexual men.

By *andaloriansCouple  over a year ago

Malvern

C is pansexual. She was bi before we got together and married me anyway. She is who she is and i dont want her to try to be anyone different. Shes been upfront about it and only recently realised her pan-ness. We communicate so all is good.

S

By *aggy dollsCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We both agreed from the start that neither of us would "take one for the team" so if for any reason at all one of us isn't into something/someone then we simply don't do it. Luna does actively encourage my bi exploits.

Mr Hayes.

By *miffythebestMan  over a year ago

Wickford

"My gf is really keen to see me suck a guy "
would. Love to be sucked by a man and suck my first cock

I'm in a really odd position. My wife who is bisexual herself isn't turned on by my bisexuality or kinks. She is however completely supportive of my going out to meet others, male or female to scratch my sexual and kinky itches.

The trouble is because she doesn't get turned on at all she also isn't interested or want any involvement beyond a social, so it doesn't feel right to me to go and do it, it feels immoral somehow and so I rarely do.

Its difficult to articulate it, but without her involvement it feels wrong and I just don't enjoy it like I want to. I'm not really sure what the solution is to be honest, she can no more change her nature than I can change mine - but I wish it were different because in every other way we have a great marriage

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

We’ve actually encouraged and enjoyed both our exploration into our bi side, we both love watching each other and can safely say we enjoy it xx

By *unmidwcoupleCouple  over a year ago

leicester

We are both bisexual and open with each other about it. Is so hot when playing with another bisexual couple all touching etc.

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

This goes back to how we’re made to think ..

On here women claim to be bi, when many aren’t interested in it, they do it in clubs for attention or to please Hubs ..( not all before you jump on me)..

But so many guys are scared to admit being bi as it’s not as acceptable as a woman being bi ( even in this day and age)..

So many guys with straight on their profile that message me ..

Some think it would put some people off meeting then ..

such a shame people can’t be themselves..

"This goes back to how we’re made to think ..

On here women claim to be bi, when many aren’t interested in it, they do it in clubs for attention or to please Hubs ..( not all before you jump on me)..

But so many guys are scared to admit being bi as it’s not as acceptable as a woman being bi ( even in this day and age)..

So many guys with straight on their profile that message me ..

Some think it would put some people off meeting then ..

such a shame people can’t be themselves.."

This is so true.......

"I get super turned on seeing Mr with another guy, I also love pleasing a guy with Mr.

Personally I wouldn’t do anything to please someone else if I wasn’t comfortable with it too.

All down to personal preference but don’t knock it until you have experienced it.

Mrs "

By *ewBurtonMan  over a year ago

Derby

I love joining bi couples xx

By *hototed54Man  over a year ago

leeds/ morley/tingley/ middleton

I once fucked a guy in front of his wife she just sat on the sofa fully clothed and just watched us, she never said a word until we had finished then she said would you like a cup of tea now,it was all a bit strange declined and hastily left.

Seen a few posts about it being a 'kink' - certainly more lifestyle than a kink, something that I take a great pleasure when there's 3 people involved with a MMF threesome - get equally turned on by men and females in a threesome but bizarrely only by females when one on one

"I once fucked a guy in front of his wife she just sat on the sofa fully clothed and just watched us, she never said a word until we had finished then she said would you like a cup of tea now,it was all a bit strange declined and hastily left."

I would have too, how awkward!!

By *ab FunstersCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

I find it really horny watching Mr FF giving/receiving oral and love sharing cock with him.

By *arwick KingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol & Cardiff

Tarwick got very excited seeing a guy sucking King's cock then watching King return the favour before sharing the cock with him and giving the guy a double blowjob before he pulled away cause he was getting too turned on and close to cumming.

Currently Faraway

"I'm in a really odd position. My wife who is bisexual herself isn't turned on by my bisexuality or kinks. She is however completely supportive of my going out to meet others, male or female to scratch my sexual and kinky itches.

The trouble is because she doesn't get turned on at all she also isn't interested or want any involvement beyond a social, so it doesn't feel right to me to go and do it, it feels immoral somehow and so I rarely do.

Its difficult to articulate it, but without her involvement it feels wrong and I just don't enjoy it like I want to. I'm not really sure what the solution is to be honest, she can no more change her nature than I can change mine - but I wish it were different because in every other way we have a great marriage

"

Understandable for you to feel this way but at least she has given you the option.

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

I’m Pansexual, I could find absolutely anyone attractive, gender/sex doesn’t come in to it for me. That’s my sexuality, definitely not a kink or something I do to please the husband because honestly, he has never been turned on by girl on girl! The husband is currently curious, he wouldn’t have a relationship with a man (but then he wouldn’t have a relationship with any other human being tbh!) and he doesn’t want to fuck or be fucked by a man (same applies to everyone else though). He sees it as, in the moment when you’re playing it is hot for everyone to be pleasing everyone so he’s very curious about sucking another dick and it is likely something we will do at some point. If he wanted to explore that more, I would fully support it. I get really turned on by gay porn and my favourite stuff is fully bi foursomes and orgies so no doubt I’d go wild watching him fully indulge with another man but if he doesn’t ever want to go that far, that’s his choice and neither of us are in to taking one for the team. We do this for the pleasure and enjoyment of both of us, we get what we do from it because it turns us on to see the other feeling pleasure. If one of us isn’t in to it then they’re not feeling pleasure and it would absolute ruin the enjoyment for the other one also.

Sexuality isn’t a kink or a choice but there is a sliding scale of sexuality as there is with gender.

C x

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

Wife loves bi play man on man or fem on fem

But she does it becauce she likes it she also loves to share a coxk with me.

Love the thought x

By *reedy JamesMan  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

When my wife had a libido, she loved watching me get fucked, and even now, when it flickers into life briefly she enjoys watching videos of me in action.

I really get off being watched by a woman (and sharing big cocks with one)

By *urringtiggraCouple  over a year ago

UXBRIDGE

Mrs isntturned on by m on m action but as a sexual submissive...she loves to please and if she sees me happy enjoying cock...well that makes her happy. And she likes to please the other guy too....so yeah we do enjoy sharing cock.

"I'm in a really odd position. My wife who is bisexual herself isn't turned on by my bisexuality or kinks. She is however completely supportive of my going out to meet others, male or female to scratch my sexual and kinky itches.

Understandable for you to feel this way but at least she has given you the option."

Absolutely, I see the frustrations of many on this site and know I'm technically in a better position as them; but the truth is if I cannot come home after a meet and share the details to an interested wife like I would for any other evening out, I'm in no better position than those having to meet others behind their partners backs.

I do believe life is not the same if you cannot share it.

"Mrs isntturned on by m on m action but as a sexual submissive...she loves to please and if she sees me happy enjoying cock...well that makes her happy. And she likes to please the other guy too....so yeah we do enjoy sharing cock."

I just wanted to say your profile picture is fantastic, the lady has a great bum

By *ob7Man  over a year ago

Falmouth

I would love a man to join us but R is not sure at all. She suspects I could be a little bi. We have a lovely cock dildo and I really love her kissing and sucking it. When we’re close I slide it between our lips and share it. I can’t help letting myself go, it tastes so good after she has cum on it.

Understandable for you to feel this way but at least she has given you the option.

Absolutely, I see the frustrations of many on this site and know I'm technically in a better position as them; but the truth is if I cannot come home after a meet and share the details to an interested wife like I would for any other evening out, I'm in no better position than those having to meet others behind their partners backs.

I do believe life is not the same if you cannot share it."

I think you are overthinking it. Many men go out with their mates to watch football, car racing and other such boring sports. Their wife doesn't want to hear about it but she's perfectly happy for her man to go out and have fun.

You're probably right, I should relax about it more

By *urringtiggraCouple  over a year ago

UXBRIDGE

"

Does she have to be turned on? My Mrs is sexually sub and loves to please and she is at her happiest when people around her are having fun. She ma6 not be turned on over some kinks but she does like to get involved and please others.

We got frustrated by bi men on this site that we got a hotel and arranged a meet with five...four turned up and must say there were plenty of guys to keep the Mrs busy and happy while I too enjoyed what was on offer!!!!

Maybe she feels left out of the loop so to speak.....bi mmf porn I have seen the woman always looks like a spare wheel. Not always a fun position to be in for anyone.

By *ave05Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford Essex

"Seen a few posts about it being a 'kink' - certainly more lifestyle than a kink, something that I take a great pleasure when there's 3 people involved with a MMF threesome - get equally turned on by men and females in a threesome but bizarrely only by females when one on one"

Entirely agree with your honest summarising and pleasures of bi MMF

By *atandjayCouple 7 weeks ago

Brighton

It turns us both on watching each other

Bisexual mm play before full attention to me

By *ertie basset all sortsMan 7 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I'm a very hedonistic bi guy in Hampshire

By *umblebiMan 7 weeks ago

ayles

Love it..

By *sirapMan 7 weeks ago

magic land

The thought of a married couple and the man plays bi really turns me on

By *omRachCouple 7 weeks ago

Wirral

Probably the latter for us, Rach has watched me with a guy during a bi 3some and admitted to me afterward that watching 2 men together (just oral) did nothing for her whatsoever.

By *hite pineappleCouple 7 weeks ago

leeds

"This has sprung out of personal conversations I had with guys in the last few weeks...I wonder, do all of you women get actively excited to see your man with another guy? Or do some/few of you just participate in a bisexual trio with two men just to please your husband's kink and it doesn't do anything for you? Sort of, out of reciprocation for his helping you with your bisexual kinks with other women?"

I absolutely love watch my husband with other men, it's a huge turn on for me xx

By *nkedguy777Man 7 weeks ago

Manchester

Had a meet with a bi couple a while ago and he was sucking my hard cock his girlfriend couldn't wait to join him sucking my cock,I then fucked her doggy as he lay underneath,I kept pulling out and fucking his mouth then he would guide me back into her wet pussy

Once id cum he cleaned my cock and then her pussy

Such a hot meet and definitely looking for more like that

By *rKinksMan 6 weeks ago

Alton

"It turns us both on watching each other

Bisexual mm play before full attention to me "

Sounds like a great way to get started tease with wife with a show

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple 6 weeks ago

Doncaster

Love watching my partner with a good size cock , definitely gets me going , I’ve trained him well over the years lol x Sara

By * F 2018Couple 6 weeks ago

shropshire

Love playing all together

By *otwife Snowy and MeCouple 6 weeks ago

Carshalton

Bi fun together is incredibly sensual and intimate... love love love it

By *bxanfCouple 6 weeks ago

Bilston / Dudley / Silent Hill

I absolutely love watching hubby with a guy. It is a huge turn on.

By *ild n NaughtyMan 6 weeks ago

south Cheshire

I adore meeting bi couples I love cock so much! X

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Participating is the fun bit x

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Getting the chance would be nice,all offers gladly considered

By *punfun432Man 6 weeks ago

Ancaster

had a gf who was happy for me to play with a guy, and would join in but claimned to be take it or leave it, but did it because she knew i would be turned on.

Also had an ex who became almost orgasmic at the thought of it, and another female friend who practically exploded with excitement when i french kissed a bi guy I know in a club (on non bi day!!)

so both exist, but I LOVE a girl who is turned on by seeing two men fuc/suck/kiss. So very very hot - so that would be thge preference if pushed

By *luefire2Couple 6 weeks ago

just somewhere around here

As a genuinely bi sexual married couple, I can honestly say that seeing my Husband with another man definitely turns me on. I love watching him get what he loves. Best experience so far, we met a guy, he fucked my husband whilst my Husband fucked me......oh it was so fucking hot!

Very hard to find genuine bi guys on here, we use X and Grindr

By *nkedguy777Man 6 weeks ago

Manchester

Only had one meet with a bi couple,it was seriously hot

He started by sucking my cock and she couldn't wait to join in

There fantasy was for me to fuck her doggy as he lay underneath, they wanted me to keep pulling out and fuck his mouth then back into her wet pussy, which I certainly enjoyed

Once id cum he cleaned me up then cleaned her pussy

Such a hot and horny meet

By *unchalMan 6 weeks ago

Dartford

"since when has sexuality been a kink sorry but you cant dress that up as such ..

so eassy to spot a fab bi guy who use's bi as a ticket to pussy and thats to say man on man first and that involves kissing ...most soon dont want to meet when male on male kissing and fucking are involved ...."

I think any man who derives any level of pleasure from sexual contact with another man is bisexual or homosexual, of course, and it is unimportant whether they don’t want to kiss or fuck or hold hands or whatever.

By *wingAway79Couple 6 weeks ago

Surrey

i am one

By *iddlesticksMan 6 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"i am one "

A fit one too.

By *wingAway79Couple 6 weeks ago

Surrey

thx lol

By *iddlesticksMan 6 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"thx lol"

He’s a handsome chap too.

By *4bimMan 6 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

It's a love hate relationship.

Some will say they won't meet bi guys but have no trouble things happen in a group setting.

Married woman looking for a different dynamic in the relationship maybe.

Do what you enjoy

By *he Silver FuxMan 6 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

so eassy to spot a fab bi guy who use's bi as a ticket to pussy and thats to say man on man first and that involves kissing ...most soon dont want to meet when male on male kissing and fucking are involved ....

I think any man who derives any level of pleasure from sexual contact with another man is bisexual or homosexual, of course, and it is unimportant whether they don’t want to kiss or fuck or hold hands or whatever. "

Hmmm… if you closed your eyes / were blindfolded and received an anonymous blow job or had anal sex I suspect you would derive sexual pleasure from it… As many things sexual in this life, things are rarely black and white and it is unfortunate that Fab doesn’t allow for other types of sexuality to be defined. I’m not attracted to men but know a handsome bastard when I see one, appreciate a good looking cock, I find orgies, group sex, gang bangs, DP and DVP sexually intoxicating. Seeing men and women fuck is exciting, a bunch of guys stood around stroking themselves ready to fuck, unashamedly naked and hard is just amazing. Working with a husband to pleasure his wife, balls slapping together, the feel of our cocks moving together inside her is absolute sexual bliss. Bi-curious?… probably not, maybe just a hetero-flexible hedonist but there’s no category for that…

By *awpleasureMan 6 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

I think any man who derives any level of pleasure from sexual contact with another man is bisexual or homosexual, of course, and it is unimportant whether they don’t want to kiss or fuck or hold hands or whatever.

Hmmm… if you closed your eyes / were blindfolded and received an anonymous blow job or had anal sex I suspect you would derive sexual pleasure from it… As many things sexual in this life, things are rarely black and white and it is unfortunate that Fab doesn’t allow for other types of sexuality to be defined. I’m not attracted to men but know a handsome bastard when I see one, appreciate a good looking cock, I find orgies, group sex, gang bangs, DP and DVP sexually intoxicating. Seeing men and women fuck is exciting, a bunch of guys stood around stroking themselves ready to fuck, unashamedly naked and hard is just amazing. Working with a husband to pleasure his wife, balls slapping together, the feel of our cocks moving together inside her is absolute sexual bliss. Bi-curious?… probably not, maybe just a hetero-flexible hedonist but there’s no category for that… "

Definitely this. And to add, I'd love a female partner in crime as in a relationship or a fwb

By *unchalMan 6 weeks ago

Dartford

"i am one "

By *awpleasureMan 6 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

"i am one

"

You're a wife of a bisexial man?

» Add a new message to this topic